Lodamun

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Lodamun

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:19 pm

All media related news from Lodamun goes here. Remember to create your own TV station. Mine is the Lodamun Cable News (LCN), so don't even think about it.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Re: News from Lodamun

Postby YankeeHater » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Well thank you for telling the rest of us what we can't do. I'll have to create another thread where the rest of us can post without your restrictions.
YankeeHater

Lodamese Broadcasting Corporation

Postby YankeeHater » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Bloc of the United Republics of Lodamun Formed
PORT ANDALAY, ANDALAY (LBC) -- In a joint news conference Matt Diggory of the United Republics Party and Orson Creighton of the National Union demanded more access for opposition parties in Parliament. "We call on the President to support increasing debate in Parliament fourfold by agreeing to the URP amendment to the Constitution," said Diggory. The two parties pledged to work together in the future to promote this reform by forming the Bloc of the United Republics of Lodamun (BURL).

BURL logo
YankeeHater

Re: Lodamese Broadcasting Corporation

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:39 pm

OOC: There's a page for all the news from Lodamun. Please post the news there to keep it all organized. It makes it easier for everyone.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Go ahead, it's not like anyone cares what you do or don't do.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Mr.Yankees » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:30 am

And I still don't get where the restrictions you are talking about are. Must be imaginary ones.
Mr.Yankees

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:27 pm

YankeeHater wrote:Well thank you for telling the rest of us what we can't do. I'll have to create another thread where the rest of us can post without your restrictions.

I think Mr.Yankees was specifically addressing the content of this station, with regards to its programs, when he referred to that tv station. I think it's an RP idea, not a restriction. That's what I understood anyway. It's your nation's newspaper so you can post whatever the hell you like. What restrictions?
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Mr.Yankees » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:42 pm

George S.K wrote:
YankeeHater wrote:Well thank you for telling the rest of us what we can't do. I'll have to create another thread where the rest of us can post without your restrictions.

I think Mr.Yankees was specifically addressing the content of this station, with regards to its programs, when he referred to that tv station. I think it's an RP idea, not a restriction. That's what I understood anyway. It's your nation's newspaper so you can post whatever the hell you like. What restrictions?

I don't get what restrictions either but I don't care either way/ He can post wherever he wants.
Mr.Yankees

Postby admtrap » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:57 am

OOC: All he's saying is that LCN is his particular outlet. Other parties are free to call their outlet something else, without restriction. It's a bit like saying, "I'm Fox News. Feel free to be CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc."
admtrap

Postby Mr.Yankees » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:13 am

admtrap wrote:OOC: All he's saying is that LCN is his particular outlet. Other parties are free to call their outlet something else, without restriction. It's a bit like saying, "I'm Fox News. Feel free to be CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc."

I am glad that other people get it.
Mr.Yankees

Next

Return to National News