Kazulia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Kazulias Nyheter

Postby The Young Pope » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Gjöl Bengtsson: ”Will have an immense influence”
Gjöl Bengtsson feeling overjoyed following the election results

The Kazulmark Democrats wins big league following the general election.

"I know who has won this election - it's the Kazulmark Democrats, so it is," says Gjöl Bengtsson in his speech.
He meet with cheers, the crowd cried "Gjöl, Gjöl!" and applauds. "We strengthen our wave champion role, we increase our mandate in the Storting, we see that we will have an immense influence over what will happen in the next few years. Nobody can take it away from us". The Kazulmark Democrats managed to achieve 7.77% of the voters' support and thus able to gain 16 seats in the Kazulian parliament, for the first time ever.

"We have done everything we can, I have nothing more to give. I know what amazing efforts, sacrifices, wreckage as you gave this party and our thing and our movement. We have nothing more to give, but Kazulians - we are not happy. We see that we are the winner of this election but now we are entering a new term of office and intend to gain influence over Kazulian politics".

Bengtsson had in interviews before the election said that he believed in a election result of between 20 and 30 percent. So far, the party appears to be around 10% percent. Bengtsson has been criticized for statements about public service and boycotted the Public Service media network after the arguments that followed the recent debates regarding immigration.

"My assessment is that our Kazulian-friendly sympathizers have been pleased with my appearances. That I have received criticism of leftist-liberal media is expected. It is obvious that we have got a lot of strings at the end of this electoral movement, as before, it is linked to individuals in the party - it may well have been recorded" he said.
The Young Pope

Postby Alexak1209 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:04 pm

monarchy restored in Kazulia
His Majesty King's Guard outside the royal castle

After 40 years, the monarchy has been restored in Kazulia. This was passed after a referendum.

Today, King Henrik II was officially crowned in the Cathedral of Skalm. Two days before the coronation he swore the royal oath of the parliament before the members of the parliament.

Today after the coronation an official royal parade was held outside the castle where it was gathered before the castle where the new royal family greeted the people.

Later today there will be an official gala dinner where, among other things, the entire government, all parliamentary members, all governors and members of most noble families around the country are invited.

The royal couple will travel around the country on a crown trip.

The new royal family consists of the following members.

King Henry II

King Henrik II of Kazulia was born in Skalm on 12 September 4399 as Henrik Rongstad. He first took a military education and held the title officer. Prior to taking diplomatic education.

Queen Therese

Queen Therese of Kazulia was born in Steinhelle on 28 February 4401 as Therese Skjærbekk. She was a model in her younger days but sought a profession as an actor and completed the State Theater College. She married King Henrik in 4428.

Crown Prince Edvard

Crown Prince Edvard was born in Skalm on August 18, 4431 as Edvard Rongstad. He has performed a Millitarian Service and was educated as an economist 2 years ago. He will carry the title of Grand Duke of Drenton

Prince Harald

Prince Harald was born in Skalm on December 1, 4433. He has recently finished his military education as a helicopter pilot. He will carry the title Grand Duke of Kelvon

Princess Marie

Princess Marie was born in Skalm on May 17, 4436. She is twin with Princess Ruth as she is 1 hour older than they are two egged twins. She will carry the title Grand Duchess of Hent

Princess Ruth
Not offical pitcure

Princess Ruth was born in Skalm on May 17, 4436. She will carry the title Grand Duchess of Flindar

Prince Knut

Prince Knut was born in Skalm on July 31, 4338. He has recently begun his military education. He will carry the title Grand Duke of Agatha

None of the royal children are married and they will live in the castle until they marry.
Alexak1209

Postby colonelvesica » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:39 pm

The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:41 am

The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Gus94edgar » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:56 pm

Early elections called as cabinet collapses

Egland arrives at Stortinget prior to her announcement

Following a dramatic and unexpected series of events over the course of the past few days, Kazulmark will once again go to the polls to elect a new Storting. It started with rumours circulating within government circles that there had opened a rift between the leadership of Fp and the NAK, with a cabinet meeting having fell into a heated discussion between the two party leaders before it became closed to all but those with the highest security levels.

It was well reported that the relationship between the two parties was strained following the celebrations on the return of the monarchy, with Egland and Hannevold seen awkwardly sitting together during the coronation ceremony, before spending the remainder of the evening with their own party colleagues. What exactly led to this rift is unknown, and Statsminister Egland did nothing to illuminate on this during her brief statement outside the Huspresident's office late last night.

I thank you all for being here at such short notice. I would like to briefly and officially make it known that I will be tendering my resignation as Prime Minister to Huspresident Eriksen, and advise him to lead Stortinget in deciding where we go from here. I will, naturally, hold the office in a temporary role until such time as this process is complete. Constitutionally, I would like to assure all Kazulian people that there is a government, there is a process in play, and that it will swiftly and efficiently solve this issue. Whether Stortinget chooses to go down the route of a fresh election, or whether a majority exists for a new coalition, I do not know.

When pressed by members of the media as to the reasons for this sudden resignation, Ms Egland stated simply that it was due to "differences in opinion between coalition partners that became impossible to overcome."

Both the Foreign Minister and the Defence minister have been unavailable for comment, with rumours circling the headquarters of the NAK that the political earthquake is reaching as far as the party itself. The lack of any election campaign launch, or any real movement from the party at all, has made some wonder if there is something far deeper going on behind the closed doors at NAK House that may have much wider implications for the party.
Gus94edgar

Postby Alexak1209 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:55 pm

Martinsen resigns as party leader of DLK
A visbly sad Emilie Martinsen as she resigns

After a bad election result DLK's party leader Emilie Martinsen resigns after 5 years as a party leader. Martins said in her speech.

Yes, this was not what we expected. We have gone down a lot in seats in the parliament. I have been leading this amazing party for the last 5 years and got the job with all the amazing people in this party. Thank you very much for everything

Martinsen was very popular Inside the party. Emilie Martinsen will look forward to an extraordinary national meeting to be held in December for a new party leader. Martinsen will continue as Storting's representative and as Minister of Justice until it becomes a new government.

The candidates to take over are

Nathalie Bø
Deputy Leader and Minister of Internal Affairs.

Martinsen's deputy leader in the party Nathalie Bø is big favorite to become a new party leader. She has been a parliamentary representative for several years and is well-liked. In contrast to Martinsen, who was open to negotiations with KD, Bø is completely opposed to negotiations with KD.

Nils Sveen
General-Secretary

Sveen has been a key person in DLK for many years. For the last two years he has been General Secretary in the party. He is very controversial, saying he wants to negotiate with KD.

Astrid Holmgren

Holmgren is a very well known in the party and she has been the mayor of Skalm before but has been a member of the parliament for the last 4 years. Now she wants to take over.

Alexander Knivedalen

Knivedalen departed from being a party leader for DLK's youth party before becoming DLK's candidate for president and he won but lost the check that came right after. Now he is in the parliament and now he wants the power.
Alexak1209

Postby Alexak1209 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:08 am

Bø wins convention
Bø at her victory speech

Nathalie Bø has become a new party leader for DLK. She was ready favorite and after the vote at the convention, it was certain that Bø had the party's support.

Bø won the election with 55% of the votes while Sveen in second place won 30%. Knivedalen got 10% while Holmgren got 5%. So it was not so even.

We are in a new parliamentary term so we see how everything is going on with government and so on.

The next day, Bø made very big and overwhelming changes in the party's leadership.

Astrid Holmgren
Holmgren gives a speech during convention

New Deputy. replaces Nathalie Bø

Anne Jensen.

New General Secretary. Replaces Nils Sveen as General Secretary in the party. Did not come as a surprise that Bø removed Sveen.

Alexander Knivedalen

New parliamentary leader replaces Anne Jensen in this job
Alexak1209

Postby Alexak1209 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:20 am

The king sends his congratulations to King Hubert

King Henry sent his congratulations to King Hubert of Lourenne after the announcement of the engagement between Hubert and Princess Victoria of Hutori.

It is certain that the entire royal family will attend the wedding since the Princess is the daughter of the king's cousin.
Alexak1209

Postby Luis1p » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:31 pm

Luis1p

PreviousNext

Return to National News