Narikaton and Darnussia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Voice of Narikaton

Postby Mbites » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:59 am

Thaller Family dissolves Separatist Council

In a surprising turn of events the head of the Thaller family Marlon the VI in a speech officially dissolved the Separatist council by the powers given to him by the Reichskanzler of the rogue Narikatonisches Reich. He ordered as monarch and commander-in-chief to execute the traitors to the Bundesrepublik and unite the two nations again. "Narikaton will only survive as one great empire of mainland and islands"

The Government of the Reich unconditionally surrendered and was released without trial since the main antagonists were huge corporations by former thallerist loyalists which lead the rogue state in secret. Marlon also declared that the Thalleristische Einheitspartei is a Unionist party and will never try to seperate the nation ever again.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Marlon VI claims Thallers became politically neutral
In a heated debate on television with former darnussian partisans and liberal politicians the claimant on the throne told us that he, if ever crowned, would swear to be politically neutral and not intervene, except for special cases which require the attention of a independent political body. Many dismissed his statement reasoning that the Thalleristische Einheitspartei is a genuine proof against his declarations. Thaller only said "I cant order my followers to simply dismantle the party, even the party structures are more or less democratic, I can only recommend."
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:03 am

Marlon VI to be crowned again as ruler over Narikaton and Darnussia
The parliament now only occupied by the Thalleristische Einheitspartei and the Popular revolutionary front has announced that the bill for restoration is likely to pass the house and the president. This is a victory after decades of political bickering with other republican parties.
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:44 am

TE rebranches as NVP
The former Thallerist party and founder of the synthetic ideology has been rebranded as the Narikatonische Volkspartei after the soon-to-be monarch Marlon VI von Thaller kindly asked them to rename themselves.

His statement was "I very much accept that my family is the foundation of a ideology but I would feel comfortable if it was not the figurehead of the party."
New Leader Sebastian Lang announced these changes and wants to make internal party-structures more democratic as well as fair. Policies are still being discussed, the only thing that the new party leadership really aims is to get the nation to be less isolationist and improve relations with the artanian nations.
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:13 am

Narikatonische Volkspartei calls actions against Kalopia unjustified
The Leader of the NVP, Sebastian Lang, has called the actions of the security council and all the other nations acting against Kalopia unjustified.
This indicates that the party stays true to its former anti-Istalia stance, party opinion is split on the topic but majority still supports actions against the interventions of the security council in national sovereignty. After a backlash in the independent media Mr. Lang stated he would "of course negotiate and search for more peaceful solutions."
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:42 am

Original Thaller Branch calls for summit
Marlon VI and his part of the family in Narikaton, which was recently put back into power by the Narikatonite Peoples Party and the Popular Revolutionary Front called the rest of the family which has now very much spread over all of Terra to a family summit in Narikaton.

Things to be the discussed there include various topics such as, Strategy, Tactics, Military Advice and much more to further the influence and or stabilize the standing of the Thaller family in the world. Of course also the problems with other dundorfian nobles will be dealt with. The family very much has split opinions on many matters going as far as supporting segegrationist policies or not.

Every ruling Thallerist branch is expected to attend especialy Malgus is a anticipated guest. Other members which are still in the democratic processes will attend as well, Deltaria for example.
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:37 pm

Royal Family wants reconciliation

The Royal family of Narikaton, the Von Thaller family stated in a press statement that they really seek to reconciliate with the Kaiser by any means possible. In the same statement the family branch "Condems any violence ever done by a thaller family member"

Current Head of the Dynasty Marlon VI said that he would be honored to serve the Kaiser and follow any of his orders without question.
His first effort of service for the Kaiser was to pressure the peoples party to propose that the countrys' security council vote shall be Dorvik.
After being asked on social media what he thinks about the United Kingdom he answered with "Great, finally cultural peace, we needed it."
Mbites

DVF election disaster!

Postby menkiller755 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:39 am

Steinhauser during his speech after the defeat

Today in the DVF HQ the party members looked shocked at the results of the elections.
The DVF, a new party that was believed to get at least 50% of the seats in polls but was put down hard by the old PRF.

Party leader Otto Steinhauser said the following in an interview after the result of the elections.

While we are ofcourse dissapointed with this result and had hoped that we would be able to make a massive breakthrough in the political spectrum of our nation we are still honored that our party has been voted on by more than 3.5 million people and that they have given us a chance to have a bigger voice in the nation although not the biggest voice.

Many blame the loss of the DVF on a passive election campaign and critized the fact that the party was focussing more on theyre laws in the Reichstag than actually trying to win seats in the election.

This election shows that the people still have a massive confidence in the PRF and are sattisfied with theyre leadership.
menkiller755

Postby Mbites » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:30 pm

PRF collapses and NKP breaks off

After the party unification of the PRF and the NKP there was no opposition in the political landscape to the mediocrely social democratic but rather socially conservative rule. Now that the PRF collapses due to petty political bickering the NKP under the leadership of Olaf Eiche is back. His Narikatonisch konservative Partei is seen as a reformer of Grey Thallerist values. With the support of his majesty Cedrik II von Thaller he is expected to take the lead in the country and show the Narikatonite people their destiny on the international stage.

Internal Policy:
Eiche wants to return to the liberal policies of the past with which the old ER and TE gained their popularity which also is a classic value of Thallerism.
Economists expect this to boost the rather stagnating economy.

Foreign Policy:
The expected chancellors team includes the first female Foreign Minister of Narikaton, Ysolde von Thaller. She is the bastard of the late king but is rumored to have incredible soft skills and talents in the social area. She wants to form bonds, pacts and free trade agreements. Her first action will be to take action in the Hulstrian Crisis and act as a mediator.
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:44 am

NKP blasts newcomer party

The newly formed movement called the Liberal Democrats have been blasted by the landslide victory of the returning Conservative party. Its very popular top candidate Olaf Eiche has used his charisma and popularity to achieve a decisive victory for his party. Now thallerist ideologues have been elected once again to represent the values of the people. In the first Session of the Reichstag the MPs (everyone of which is a NKP member) have already worked out a rather large reform package to fulfill campaign promises.

While Ysolde von Thaller did not give any further comments on her foreign affairs plans.
Mbites

PreviousNext

Return to National News