Narikaton and Darnussia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Voice of Narikaton

Postby Mbites » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:53 pm

Elections over, Parties more or less equal

In a surprising turn of events, the citizens of the united kingdom have voted and spoken out that they all like the parties equally. The Press-speaker of the prior government stated that his party extended a hand to all other parties represented in the parliament to participate in coalitional negotiatons. Interim Reichskanzler Erich Shukanov states that "My party is eager to get to the negotiation table."

It seems like the NO is looking forward to form a government with both of the parties.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:14 pm

Marlon X calls Malivian actions threatening

Marlon X, our monarch has published a press-statement about the recent border clash.
"My loval subjects and servants, the malivian red menace tries to come for our sovereignity. We have been a rival for them too long. They want to threaten us, to beat us into submission. But Nariks and Darnussians do not submit, we do not forgive and we certainly do not forget. If they dare to pull such an cowardly action again, they are going to pay!"

Despite the rather emotional and aggressive statements of our monarch, the government merely announced that it is going to focus on scheduling a meeting with the malivian government. Officials of the military stated that the losses are less than portraited in the malivian newsletter.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:21 pm

Marlon X laughs off Valruzian Statement

The Monarch and soon-to-be also head of government, Marlon X von Thaller answered comedicaly to the statement of the valruzian which regarded the border-clash with Malivia.
"It is clear that Valruzia is thriving, but its government should not forget that Narikaton is still a far more powerful nation. Its peoples are far stronger and its spirits fierce! No one can beat us! Not the Malivians, and certainly not the Valruzians! Heil Thaller!"

He held the speech on the Saint Jens Square and met a large portion of applause and positive resonance.
Government officials under Shukanov which previously tried to maintain peace by any means have been sacked or imprisoned under the suspicion of high treason against the Head of Thaller family.

Government announces support of the Nationaldemokratische Volkspartei in Dundorf
Press-speaker of the soon-to-be formed government have announced that they had talks with the nationaldemokratische Volkspartei and their ideologies seem similar enough for his majestys government to sent aid. Primarily they will get finances from the Finanzamt für Äußeres. The Military also looks for equipment to send to our brethren in Dundorf, if you have personally any donations to spare for the Dundorfian Allies seek out your nearest Ally Center in which these things will be collected and send collectively.
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:41 pm

Flash-News: Military presence in Kozaria increases drastically

The Minstry of Security and Defence has given no official statement about the spectacles that the citizens of Kozaria are able to witness right now.
Fighters, Jets and Tanks were spotted by civilians today and Television Channels reported movements of the troops. Apparently the Third Thallerist Guard division and the experimental Darnussische Kampfradler (Darnussian Cyclers) were seen placing their banner in a near military camp.
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Marlon X agrees to peace negotiations

Another statement of our monarch shows that he indeed would agree to peace negotiations through Dorvik.

"Loyal Subjects, the despiteful Malivians have attacked our borders and some international pseudo-power-house in seleya tries to undermine our authority? Laughable at best! But, of course, for the greater good of the continent and our nation we will accept the generous offers from our friends in Dorvik an extend a hand to the malivians even if they have acted cowardly!"

Government officials prepare the negotiations and coordinate the meetings with the other two governments in this moment.

Erich Shukanov arrested
The former Reichskanzler and Reichspräsident has been arrested and will be trialed on the suspicion of High-treason. On a rather popular social network he has posted anti-war propaganda. ATAIB has stated that such activities are especially what they searched for within the government, they want to let everyone see the bad example Shukanov shows each and everyone of us. The trial will be handled privately in honor of Shukanovs achievements, even his treacherous kind earns some respect.
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Peace Negotiations aborted

Government officials stated that our monarch, Marlon X von Thaller has aborted the peace conference in the first planning phase during a phone call. An assistant to his personal secretary stated that he heard Marlon yelling obscene insults towards the malivians. Apparently it was also audible that the dorvish officials tried to calm him down but without success. In the end the narik Monarch has ordered his guards to destroy the phone which he used for the conference. His exact words were "it is tainted by malivian corruption, exterminate it!"

After this information leaked out on the few anti-government websites there was a rather large razzia in the assistants house and arrests of officials which were called "traitors to the thallerist cause."
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:58 am

Elections: Thalleristische Front gains War Mandate

In the Front Headquarters, the Party-leader and monarch of Narikaton stated that the result of the election is more than enough to justify that his course is righteous.
The whole election campaign of the Thalleristische Front was about the motto "Cleanse the world."
Lion von Mader, the still interim-defence minister said "I am a bit sad that I will have to step down as Minister but I wish the Feldmarschall the best of luck in the coming months or rather years."

Shukanovist Arrests

A new Liberal Conservative Movement which wants to contest the elections because they think the oppresive regime of the Kaiser does not represent democratic values.
Its ringleaders were arrested and the organization under its official name "The Shukanovist Movement for Democracy" has been declared a terrorist organization by the ATAIB.
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:06 am

Government gives huge infrastructure project to Thaller Transports Incorporated

The still government from before the election made its last decision. It gave the huge infrastructure project in the states of Nihaton and Clenon to Thaller Transports Incorporated, a Daughter Company of Thaller Industries. The Ministry of Infrastructure would like to see a modernization of the railways to the latest technology as well as an large improvement and expansion of the highways. Critics and environmentalists said that these projects would destory large areas which contain forests and even some civilian buildings, they have been taken into custody of the local ATAIB authorities for treason after stating their opinion publicly.
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Thaller Dynasty sends best wishes to Dorvish King

Our King, Marlon X decided to give a rather spontaneous speech in front of the royal palace in honor of the newly crowned dorvish king and kaiser.

"My Loyal Subjects,
Today, in your prayers I should not be included in them. Instead, honor the newly crowned King and Kaiser of our dorvish brethren. They are our friends and we should congratulate them. I've never met him yet in person, but I've heard the best things of him, a bright young man who shall lead Dorvish Nobility and hopefully someday Dorvik itself into a bright future. [...]"
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:41 pm

Thaller Transport Contract works even though War broke out

The Press-speaker of the Corporations stated that the Company will continue to work alongside other government officials on the infrastructureal project.
"Our shareholders are confident that the defense of the islands will hold and our work is not going to be disturbed."
Thaller Transports stated in their latest report that the project is steadily being worked upon with the schematics of the highways completed and the railways already being worked upon. Critics have been silenced as well as the forests removed for the economies sake. Also some interesting numbers for economists, the projects provides 250.000 jobs while the infrastructure is being worked on. Around 15000 Talented engineers as well as clerks even got a permanent work contract.
Mbites

PreviousNext

Return to National News