Dundorf

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Dundorfischer Zentralen Medien (DZM)

Postby Richard LV » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:35 pm

It is as if I am in hell

These are the word of Prince Alexander who is in Malivia right now on a trip task by his father. The Prince saw what the Malivian Government is truly doing inside their borders. The military can be seen actively whipping slaves next to the border of Washebar. Prince Alexander visited old farms and a market place that used to auction off slaves. At the market place Mr. Alexander gave a speech that is being spread like wildfire throughout Malivia
Today is a historic day for slaves all around the world. Today is the day that all nations follow in Dundorf's footsteps as we prepare to fight against slavery in the past. My father has declared that any ex-slave that crosses the border for freedom, will become Dundorfian citizens. He has also declared that any slave owner in Washebar is warranted for arrest and their property will be seized by the government to be broken down into smaller pieces for the people! This is a world where every person is born equal and free. May you people gathered here today scream my message of freedom for all to the ends of this world. Tell your children and grand children that you helped make history today. May every person in Terra know that Dundorf will not stand for these types of injustices anywhere. This is a new age, where everyone has a right to the same freedoms enjoyed by all. This is the era for a new start to freedom. This is the era of Dundorf!
The crowd of thousands turned into hundred thousands and then into the millions as a major party occured in the streets of what is now called Buckau (Dead Springs of Washebar). Police were called in to keep an eye out for safety reasons.

Kaiser Stanfelj is currently on a mission of his very own to gather international support against the cruelties of Malivia. He reports that many people agree with him that what is happening in Malivia is an outrage and must be stopped. The Minister of Foreign Affairs has is calling for military force to be used to remove the current ruling government and have the empire take over the land to ensure the freedoms of the people are kept safe.
As we all know, if you end a brutal activity there will be terrible repercussions to come. If Dundorf is going to be serious about stopping this travesty, then let's go the full ten yards and claim the entire nation under the rule of the Kaiser. We already have one territory under our banner, why not get four more. And with slaves outnumbering what would be our opposition, what are the downsides? The military budget of Malivia is tiny compared to Dundorf's, we could easily take them on. Our troops are there to protect the lives of the innocent, no matter where they are. This is the era of Dundorf, it is time that we start to grow our empire, and give freedom to the oppressed.
There is talk among the slaves on the other side of the border, that there is an underground resistance movement occur that is being censored by the Government.
Richard LV

Postby Richard LV » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Prince speaks at the Parliament of Rutania about the slave trade

Prince Alexander left Rutunia after giving a small speech about what he has seen in Malivia. He talked in front of an emergency session being held to combat this problem. The words he spoke brought some to tears, while others were in shock at what has been happening for far too long.
My family's roots are tied to those of poor Dundorfian farmers that never went hungry, but were never full. We worked hard until our land was taken from us, and there was nothing we could do about it. But of course, my grandfather was able to turn a bad situation into one that was in his favor. He joined the army at 28 to feed his son and wife back home. When he left the army he was a Major and had made a great amount of money, by investing wisely. He was able to pay for my father's schooling, and later invest in my father's law practice. One important thing my grandfather always did though was give back to those who helped you, or those that need you to help them. This idea rubbed off onto my father, and then to me.

Sadly I am here to say that the reports of slavery in Malivia is true, and is on a grow incline. Many are sold to the highest bidder, while others are being starved to death under poverty. I met a boy who told me that he never saw his parents because he was sold by them for 45 dollars and some rice. His first owner used him as a sex slave for two years. Whenever he messed up, or did something wrong he was beat 8 times on the back. After his owner got tired of him he sold him for only a small amount of 33.50 dollars. He was sent to work on a slave farm for six years to repay his debt to his new master. At the age of 15 he was given to the master's brother as a marriage gift. He would do all the house work and yard work. The brother's wife would give him scrapes of food like a dog. Outside and on the ground. I broke down into tears when he told me about his story. No other child should go through the same things as he went through.

As my motorcade passed by hundreds of ex-slaves the look in their eyes was not the look of glee, but a look of 'what about my family on the other side'. These people are truly ready and willing to give up their own freedom, just to give it to a family member of their. These people are sold in cramp cages, and made to eat the scrapes of their masters. This to me, my father, Dundorf, and other nations in Terra is just deplorable, and cannot be allowed to occur. Yet as we are civilized we are forced to take a diplomatic route first, before we take the war path. Thousands will continue to die while we wait for the international community to do something about this issue. That is why I say we need tough restrictions like political sanctions, no-fly zones, and other things.

Thank you for allowing me to speak in front of this grand governing body.

Back in Dundorf, the minister of foreign affairs has drafted an international treaty that would both condemn Malivia for what it is doing, but also place a trade embargo on them. If the treaty is passed in the Diet then Dundorf will be forced to cancel the payments of 6.6 billion, but would have to pay the penalty of 1 billion dollars. No one in the finance ministry seems to be worried if that came true.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreaty.php?treatyid=2562
Richard LV

Postby Richard LV » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:15 am

Alex takes control

Prince Alexander has finally taken his father's place as Kaiser of Dundorf. In a lavish ceremony filled with pomp and pageantry, it was a wonderful day put on by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Defense. Kaiser Lukas gave his last good byes to the citizens of Dundorf. He told them that the future of this great noble land will be kept true by his son, and that nothing will stop Dundorf from reaching greatness.
We look at the rest of the world and realize we have all we ever wanted just right here. Crime is non existent, our streets are clean, and the children get one of the best educations in Terra. All of these things could not be possible without the hard work and the determination of a nation untied as one. We look onwards at what we will be accomplishing soon, and not at what has happened in the past. All the wars and bloodshed are behind us, now is a time of wealth and celebration.

Kaiser Alexander has started working on improving the military and internal affairs.He will be taking a trip around Dundorf and her territories. This trip will be his attempt to bring popularity to his monarchy. The Armed Forces already gave Alexander all power over them and has promise to protect them with their very last bullet. Prince Alexander was able to allocate 480 billion dollars for the Military to upgrade itself into a next generation fighting machine.

The Armed Forces lined up for the arrival of the new Kaiser.
Richard LV

Postby Richard LV » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:13 am

August 6, 3547

Kaiser Alexander has ordered for 30 new nuclear bombs to be constructed. He has also designated Minister of Defense Richard Papen to hire more scientist to create new biological agents to help defend Dundorf from foreign enemies.

One of the scientist at the Royal Lab for Biological Warfare

August 17, 3547

The Dundorfian Food Administration reported that Julstoch farmers have lost a great amount of crops due to major flooding from the wet summer. The Minister of Food and Agriculture Gerrell Schaack says that his ministry is prepared to help farmers get back on their feet after this humongous tragedy. The ministry will be paying regular market price for all of the damaged crops. The Farm’s Union has given praise to Gerrell Schaack for what he has done for farmers in the past few years.

Flooding around small towns in the countryside.

August 24, 3547

Reichskanzler Valentino Duhr criticized the Luthorian government for allowing a “Don’t ask, don’t tell” bill to hit the parliment’s floor. No bill like this should be allowed to be voted upon.
The Luthorian government is only shooting itself in the foot by excluding openly gay soldiers from military. If someone wishes to protect the nation they love they should no matter what race, sexuality, or religion. I urge the international community to pressure the Luthorian government to give homosexuals the rights’ they deserve.
Richard LV

Postby Richard LV » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Dundorf to follow suit

Standing in front of the Reichstag building today, both Reichskanzler Valentino Duhr and Kaiser Alexander Stanfelj declared war on Luthori. Dundorf will be fighting for the monarchy's freedom in Luthori, but will not place itself in a position of defeat. The nation will be sending the 4th Infantry Division, 1st Armored Division, and 2nd Armored Infantry Division to fight in Operation Rising Cyclone.
Richard LV

Postby Richard LV » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:43 am

Dundorf will use force

This is what the Ministry of Defense has gone to say in response to Luthori's large ICBM supply. The Ministry says that they will use both conventional and biological warfare at anytime. The Kaiser of Dundorf has spent a pretty penny creating new biological agents for a time like this. Minister of Defense Richard Papen said that
If we do not show the world what we can do, then what will stop some small nation from invading us? That is why I am asking for permission to use chemical weapons against the people, army, and the very water and earth of Luthori. Dundorf will not stop using chemical weapons on the enemies until the monarchy is restored and Dundorf is repaid for all it has spent on the war. It is time that we take off the kid gloves and show these terrorist what a 480 billion dollar military budget can do. It has also come to my attention that the government of Malivia has been protecting key leaders in their own nation. This ministry will give the government of Malivia five months to give these persons up or else they will face a full scale invasion from Dundorf and her allies.
Many Dundorfians are in favor of going to war with Luthori, but not of using heavy chemical weapons against them.

Dundorfian ICBMs
A Dundorfian drone launching a chemical missile.
Richard LV

Postby Richard LV » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:34 am

Whenever you are ready.

Reichskanzler Valentino Duhr said he is awaiting an answer from the Prime Minister of Zardugal and from Banŭ Janko Hornick of Deltaria, to see if Dundorf has the green light to attack Luthori directly with a nuclear missile. If given an okay from both leaders, then Kaiser Alexander will become the first Kaiser of Dundorf to engage in nuclear warfare with another nation. The green light of course has been given from the MoD,MoFA, and Reichstag to start using chemical weapons and to back the use of nuclear weapons if Zardugal and Deltaria says yes to it. Kaiser Alexander has left room for other nations to weigh in on the decision being made in Dunburg.

A computer generated model of what Fort Oliver will look like during a nuclear war with Dundorf.
Richard LV

Postby Richard LV » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:24 am

Dundorf to play Big Brother for Dranland

Minister of Finance Clementine Domeier announced a 500 billion dollar investment plan to help the Dranish government deal with the NUM economic situation. The Dundorfian government has declared it to be a gift and shall not have to be repaid by anyone. The plan is to send 50 billion every year for 10 years until the economic situation ends. Reichskanzler Valentino stated that "friends are her to help, not charge you in the future". Dundorf is a proud importer of Dranish fish.
Richard LV

Postby Richard LV » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Dr. Enrique Ovalle wishes for downfall

Reichskanzler Valentino Duhr has reported that he has been talking to Dr. Ovalle in Dranland and the doc. has demanded for Dundorfian aid to stop flowing into NUM as Dundorf's money is not good enough for them. The hostile attack was then returned when Valentino declared that any Dranish persons residing in Dundorf will be deported, no goods may enter Dundorf from Dranland. The Dranish consulate has been closed by the Dundorfian Home Guard under the command of the Kaiser himself. Kaiser Alexander demands that Enrique come to his throne and apologize for what he has done. Dundorf and Dranland have never had a rip in their relationship this deep. Many analyst think this will not lead to a war, however it will be a while before we get back to our status quo. Mr. Duhr has placed a hold payment on the 50 billion dollar aid payment for this year. Duhr has also placed a hold on all dundorfian companies request to open new branches in NUM. Many dundorfians hope that this situation will end very soon.
Richard LV

Postby Richard LV » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:59 am

Beiteynu slams Dundorf, but what about the "Yeudish Bomb"?

Foreign Minister Yissakhar Levine slamed Dundorf for its soverign right to use WMDs against Luthori, a nation that is known to have many more bombs then to know what to do with. Dundorf has been stockpiling more and more nuclear weapons ever since Kaiser Alexander has taken the throne. The Kaiser placed protecting Dundorf on the top of his agenda and has the entire populations approval of it. Many people in Dundorf feel safer with the new stockpile in place, and the knowledge that it is growing everyday is even greater. The Dundorfian Ministry of Defense cited an important fact that the Yeudish nation has taken for granted, they wish to build WMDs too. The new government made this a foundation on their election into office.
How can a nation yell at one nation for owning and using something, when in a few years they will be using the same thing. Dundorf has every right to use WMDs, and we will fight this in any international court. If Beiteynu is trying to make us fear them, they have truly failed.
Defense Minister Richard Papen stated from his motorcade. But in a good show of respect, Kaiser Alexander has open the door for talks. Many critics feel that Alexander will not change his mind, but will most likely back off of the use of WMDs at the moment. Although it would not be unlikely for him to demand a probe on the nation's nuclear facilities in return. Currently 83% of Dundorfians approve of the use of WMDs, as long as the government helps the people effected in the end.
Richard LV

PreviousNext

Return to National News