Trigunia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Trigunia

Postby Auditorii » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:29 pm

Rech Nardoda - Speech of the People
President announces new Prime Minister; opposition activist arrested for terrorist ties.
September, 5216 (Backdated)

The Bashnya, Rodshyadam - President Vlasov announced that Panteley Afanasievich Volvakov, who was appointed as the Chief of the Presidential Administration roughly a year ago, as the new Prime Minister of the Trigunia Federation. Volvakov was formally appointed on 1 September, 5216 and shortly after his appointment formally appointed his Council of Ministers. The only two retained were Colonel-General (Police) Viktor Nikolaev and Army General Agripin Zhukov as Minister of Internal Affairs and Minister of Defense respectively. Prime Minister Volvakov noted that he had every intention of bringing justice for the murder of his predecessor. President Vlasov decreed a total crackdown in the Vlozenya region consisting of the National Guard and the State Security Service, according to the Ministry of Justice over 150 alleged members of the self-proclaimed "Vlozenyan Emirate" have been arrested and President Vlasov stated that should the Vlozen Republic fail to "...keep its house in order." the President will weigh the end of the autonomy of the Vlozen Republic. This was rebuked by Volzen Republic's President, Vakhita Maskhadov, who stated that the wider Vlozen people had nothing to do with the attacks and that the President should avoid inflammatory comments.

The Ministry of Justice confirmed the arrest of Hebizh Kasparov, an independent member of the State Duma and noted opposition activist, for being a member of the self-proclaimed Vlozenyan Emirate and a close associate of self-proclaimed "Emir" Dugurkhan Ahmadov. Chief Editor and owner of the Trigunian Informer, Ignatiy Naumenko, condemned the arrest and stated that Kasparov has not visited Vlozenya nor is he a member of the Ahmadi faith, something he can personally confirm. Representatives from the State Security Service and the National Guard confirmed that Kasparov was found at a residence owned by Ahmadov.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Auditorii » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:12 pm

Trigunskiy informator
Trigunia's investigative newspaper

Volvakov announces Deputy Emir's capture, opposition claims torture going to occur
Early Edition | August, 5219

Trigunian SGB officers and agents pictured at the raid according to government released still photos.

The Bashyna, Rodshydam - Prime Minister Panteley Volvakov addressed the nation announcing the capture of "Deputy Emir" of the self-proclaimed Vlozenyan Emirate following a raid by State Security Service (SGB) forces at an unknown location in Vlozenya. The raid took place in the early morning hours of 7 August 5219 by teams of the SGB and promoted the capture of "Deputy Emir" Doku Ryzaev and the capture of several of his lieutenants. Prime Minister Volvakov considered this a massive success despite reports that the leader of the self-proclaimed state, Emir Dugurkhan Ahmadov, would be present at the location. PM Volvakov expressed in detail about the preparation and intelligence that went into the operation and thanked the soldiers and officers involved in the operation overall. Reporters questioned about further details of the operation, what charges would be brought against Ryzaev but the Prime Minister would not provide any of those details. "The State Security Service and the Foreign Intelligence Service are going to debrief Ryzaev and will then hand him over to the Ministry of Justice for whatever they decide."

Critics of the regime, while optimistic for the capture of the "Deputy Emir" questioned why security officials would be "debriefing" him and questioned if he and those captured would be "debriefed" similar to opposition activist Hebizh Kasparov. Kasparov, an independent State Duma member and opposition activist, was arrested in September, 5216 and was eventually released in January, 5217 after several months without charge and his condition at release was widely reported on. Kasparov was badly beaten, he suffered internal injuries and was showing several medical conditions consistent with torture and nutritional depravation. The Trigunian government denied this and stated that Mr. Kasparov had these conditions when he came into the custody of the government. His family as well as other opposition activist denied this. The opposition typically organized under the umbrella of the "Society for a Free Trigunia" (Rodshyan: Obshchestvo svobodnoy trigunii; OST) found an unlikely ally, the Communist Party of Trigunia which recently announced that it had resumed operations following years of lawsuits in the Supreme Court of Trigunia, the highest court of the land.

General-Secretary Klavdiy Antonovich Pugin, who intends to stand for election in the State Duma as an independent candidate next election, condemned the government and stated that any use of torture and violations of human rights were wrong and should be halted.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Svetlana2 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:03 pm

Trigunia mobolizes it troops at the coast of New Endralon

Urgent news comes from Trigunia as the President of the federation declared the mobilization of the federal navy to keep their maritime waters safe from the piracy practiced by some hopeless pirates. In the same televised speech, the army was also mobolized following the declaration of intervention in the New Endalorian Civil War released by the ministry of foreign affairs and cabinet of the Prime Minister.

A state visit of multiple Beiteynese ministries to meet the current government and leaders of the Technocratic Union for Trigunia as a proof of friendship and Cooperation between the two nations
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby TRA » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:55 pm

Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA

Postby Svetlana2 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:03 pm

Unprecedented anti government protests happening in Rudin

Unexpected news came from Trigunia today as an unprecedented wave of anti-government protests is happening in Rudin, Trigunia's Capital.
The protesters call for the impeachment of the current government following a TST campaign supporting a constitutional reform proposed by the party itself as a way to move away from the authoritarian-driven type of government by making elections happen every 3 years, allowing for more civil rights and finally abolish the decades-long patriarchal rule Trigunia had.
The TST officially leadership spokesperson, Svetlana Maliskova declared: "the TST will forever stand with the protests in their fight to make Trigunia a more democratic and free country".
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby Svetlana2 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:23 am

Trigunia swears in its first female president and female council of ministers in its history

Ivana Frolova was inaugurated on the 15th of April as the first female president of the Trigunian federation, this follows the victory of the Tekhnokraticheskiy Soyuz Trigunii in the last elections. The TST managed to get complete control of the Federal Assembly and at the same time sworn in an all-female cabinet.
Ivana Frolova declared in a televised speech "Trigunians loudly expressed their wishes of deeply reforming the country and its political system. I'm here to announce, today on the 23rd of May, I'm happy to show you the new constitution the TST proposed and passed. In the constitution, we deeply reformed our political institutions and finally abolished patriarchy. From now on, Trigunia will be in the caring hands of the councils of Sisters and intellectuals and the Matriarch of the Federation".

Democratic technocratic Matriarchy was officially established in Trigunia, a new wave of diplomatic emancipation was brought by the TST and now Trigunians can finally have basic human rights without getting them taken away or restricted by governmental institutions.

Frolova also announced a wave of reforms concerning the economy, military and civil rights, and a major landmark law was also passed legalizing the LGBT community as a whole and expanding the already existing abortion rights.
Svetlana2

Postby Svetlana2 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:50 pm

Nothing to see here
Last edited by Svetlana2 on Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Svetlana2

Postby Svetlana2 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:40 pm

Oil shortages expected in the supplyline connecting Dankuk to Trigunia
The Sister and intellectual minister in charge of Industry and trade, Miss Lidiya Mikhailova declared "Due to the civil war in New Endralon and Kuzaki, some of our ships transporting oil were damaged and we are here to announce that our oil supply toward Dankuk will stop until our ships are back in track". For now Dankuk finds itself without oil supplier, coincidentally the oil reserves in Dankuk were bombed by an unknown airforce.
Dankuk is facing crisis upon crisis as it find itself without oil, its people protesting the government, and to add the cherry on top, the general in charge of the Trigunian Matriarchal Navy declared "The TMN will expand it operations zone to make sure our waters and safe and to track down pirates and mercenaries".
Svetlana2

Postby TRA » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:36 am

Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA

Postby Svetlana2 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:59 am

The Matriarch of the Trigunian Federation officially declares war on the Kyo Commonwealth of Dankuk

Shocking news came today from Rudin as the foreign Ministry declared in a speech "Dear citizens of the Federation, as we all know, the genocidal and authoritarian 70 years old regime in Dankuk is facing unprecedented anti-government protests and crackdowns against poor civilians, knowing Trigunia's stance concerning the Liberation of countries from fascism and dictatorships and after long discussions that lasted days and even months, we found out that the only solution to end the dictatorship in Dankuk is to invade and liberate the country. That is why, my dear citizens, I, Matriarch of our Nation, officially declare war against the Kyo Commonwealth of Dankuk in hope of bringing freedom and justice to Dankuk and helping the resistance."

The Trigunian Matriarchal Navy and the Trigunian Matriarchal airforce are staying in international waters away from the Dankukian coast
Last edited by Svetlana2 on Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Svetlana2

PreviousNext

Return to National News