Keymon

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

KEYMON ADOPTS PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

Postby Romulus » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Today the government of Keymon has announced that there new policy called " peace through strength" will go into full effect today.

" I'm very pleased will this new policy we have developed, this is going to ensure the legitimacy of our government and ensure the creation of a united world government. You can call it a new world order if you wish"
(statement from the president)

The president also states more to come soon.
Romulus

Keymon reunited With It's Old Ally!

Postby Romulus » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:52 am

Today President Coolwithy, announced that Keymon shall stand by it's Old trusted ally the DEP.
During the oil blockade.

" I feel deeply honored to stand with them. We stood with them during the war in 3170-3180s when Royaliwith was in charge. I shall do the same. We shall stand with them to the death if we have to! This is the changing moment my friends this is our destiny, to rise once more and not be ousted from the light..again, but outcast our enemies into the forever darkness!
We shall stand with them to the very end..."(president Coolwithy speaking passionlety about the DEP)

The president also states that the new policy peace through strengh shall be tested with this.

More updates soon
Romulus

President Declares Sate of Marshall Law

Postby Romulus » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:50 pm

The president has declared Marshall law. He has made himself head of the imperial republican Army.

"We are preparing for war." The president said. The Keymon security Police Force has been reestablished. (KSPF)
The rumors of military mobilization are still unofficial, but can be seen coming.

A declaration of war and a state of marshall law shall be passed and approved in the Supreme Congress.

" we have every right to help our allies. We will help them and win clean and fast, like an assassin."
(president Coolwithy addressing the nation)
Romulus

Dawn Of a New Power

Postby Romulus » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:16 am

" oh people of Keymon please rejoice with me in this most honorable day. Today the Supreme Congress has passed the ratification of the Allince of Terren Republics. I have just signed it into law. We are now marking the beginning of a new power, new world order of united republics across terra. We will strive at everything to create peace order and salvation all over. The old world of the monarchies can now see that power of the people is coming. To all monarchist states, please allow the people to follow democratic ways if they wish so.

So now my friends let's celebrate the birth of global republics unitary around the world!

Thank you all,

Spiro Anroosen
Supreme President"

Those were the presidents statements to the people of Keymon and international community.

More shall come soon
Romulus

Amendment To Marshall Law/Emergency Plan likely Pass Congres

Postby Romulus » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:41 am

Today the Amendment to the marshal law/emergency plan is most likely to pass Congress.

The Supreme Presidents proposed Amendment is ready to pass Congress.

"Today we are making great progress to push for my proposed amendment to the Marshall law/emergency plan. This should help secure future order in government while we are in war-time.
I will say this, for the skeptics this is only temporary. We will return to complete normalcy soon. I'm the mean time this will also create a National Imperial Supreme Court, which will transition after the discontinuation of the Marshall/emergency plan. I look foward to continuing order and peace in Keymon.

Signed,

Spiro Anroosen
Supreme President"

The amendment is considered highly unpopular with the people. Also there is new details coming out from 3204-3206 during William Coolwithys Administration. It is said that thry conspired to create Marshall law to keep a totalitarian control on Keymon. These are just rumors not yet official.
Romulus

Update From The Government

Postby Romulus » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:33 pm

The Marshall Law/Emergency Plan Will Be Gone in 3222!

Today the Government of Keymon has made a statement, concerning the discontinuation of the Marhsall Plan.

“I your humble Supreme President Spiro Anroosen, shall discontinue the Marshall/Emergency Plan in September 6th, 3222. As we slowly transition back to a more open government and society I wish to state that the Marshall plan has been a success in keeping public order stable and effectively running the government in the same efficient manner.” I am very pleased and thankfull that everyone has support our adminstation over the years in keeping the Marshall Plan efficient and effective. I also thank our “silent supporters” who helped us in dark times keep going. Also I want to thank the former Supreme President William Coolwithy, for still showing us support and reason for continuing the Plan all the way to present.”
(The President addressing a news Conference)

The President also stated in the conference concerning the “William Coolwithy Files”

“As I stated before the so called “Coolwithy Files are not true! The government did not plan the Marshall law to have full control of Keymon. We would never do that so I just want everyone to please, whatever information you are getting about this, it is not true.
That’s all for today Next Time in Keymon News
Romulus

Massive Protests Hit the Capital

Postby Romulus » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:01 am

Massive Protests Hit the Capital

Supreme President Imperial Guards Surround the Executive Office in response to massive protests in the capital.
An emergency call was received from the President’s office
Here is the Transcript

Massive riots near the Executive Office.
------------------------------------------------
Spiro Anroosen: Get me the head of The Imperial Republican Guards now!
Presidents Secretary: Right away Sir!
John Basmerig: Mr. President?
Spiro Anroosen: There are massive rioters outside my damn office! Where the hell are the Imperial Republican Guards! The security guards has abandoned there post, now I’m trapped in my office…..they are armed!
John Basmerig: What!? I’m calling them there now. Mr. President please stay calm and block up the windows…..(pause)………(five shots fired into IRG office)………*Line Down*
Spiro Anroosen:……..Hello? What is happening?
*Line Ended*
--------------------------------------------------------------

That is all that was received, however we are getting reports that the president’s office is being secured and rioters are being pushed back into the historical district. There are reports of tanks inside the capital square and helicopters are now being reported flying low new the square.
These riots are happening as the end of the Emergency-Marshall Law Plan comes to an end in the coming few years. The president’s approval rating has hit an all-time low of 33% and the now developing scandal involving the former president and his administration is coming to haunt the President. Reports are now proving that the Emergency-Marshall Law Plan was a ploy to put a compete efficient control over Keymon. It is now being called “The Silent Coupd'état”

BREAKING NEWS INCOMING-------

We now have reports that the President was shot and injured in this major protest, but is now currently safe taken to a secure location from the Executive office. The Vice President is expected to take temporary control over the Office of Supreme President, until the President recovers! The Minister of defense has also ordered the use of deadly force against the protesters. The Minister of Defense calls this a “pure Rebellion against the Proper”. We have live shots of tanks opening fire on protesters.

Imperial Republican Guards Now Deployed!
More will be updated soon.
Romulus

More News about Protests and SilentCoup d’état Come Out

Postby Romulus » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:28 am

More Heavy Violent Protests happen all over Keymon As News of the Extension of The Emergency-Marshall Law Plan and more developing details of the “SilentCoup d’état”

More violent massive protests are popping out in just about every major city in Keymon. The new protests are happening due to the intention of the continuation of the Emergency-Marshall Law Plan. The Plan is being continued due to the major protest that recently happened severely injuring the Supreme President and disabling the Executive Office. The Emergency-Marshall Law Plan is also expected to get another amendment which could altogether strip all rights and freedoms. It seems that this was almost designed to happen so the government could maintain complete control of
everything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a detailed report of the Protesters
100,000 Protesters reported throughout Keymon
200 related deaths by protesters
1,000 people killed by governmental forces in the Capital Square.
Overall 3,000 protesters have been killed by governmental forces.
Overall 100 soldiers have been killed by the protesters.
Overall two politicians part of the Supreme Congress have been killed.

Now news concerning the scandal dating back to 3204 being called the “SilentCoup d’état” is coming out. It is being reported that William Coolwithy was planning a staged terrorist attack on the National Keymon Tower to enact the Emergency-Marshall Law Plan. Many high ranking officials are also being questioned for their involvement. Spiro Anroosen, the Supreme President is also considered one of the following members who were involved. Since he was the Deputy Vice President, dating back to 3202. It is also believed that the Supreme President was covering this scandal up protecting former Supreme President William Coolwithy dating back to 3208. The Supreme Congress which is ruled by one party is now split on whether or not to put the former President on Trial for corruption charges and abusing his power.

It is also being suggested that Supreme President Sprio Anroosen is going to be questioned as soon as he recovers from his injury. More news concering these stories shall come soon.
Romulus

Military Ceases Government/Temporary Transition of Power

Postby Romulus » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Military Ceases Government/Temporary Transition of Power!
“Silent Coup d’état” Conspirators Announced

The military is now temporary controlling the government under the command of James Welliburg (Minister of Defense). This comes right after the protesters all over Keymon have killed the Minister of Internal Affairs and captured the Deputy Vice President. Here is what Mr.Welliburg has said concerning the situation “We need strength and order. I believe it is in the best interest to purify this government and also the people. I have given orders to have any protester to be killed. We are entering a civil war and this “rebellion” must be put down at once.”
The Minister is implying that he will end the rebellion by force. The protesters have damaged major buildings in Royal Hillsborough and have also destroyed little villages and towns throughout Keymon.

(Minister of Defense(Center) and other Imperial Republican Generals prepare for complete takeover)

…………………………………………………………………………..
Here is a list of an updated list of protesters and casualties.
Total Number of Protesters: 1,000,000
Total Number of Deaths caused by Protesters: 50,000
Total Number of Protesters Killed by the Military: 33,330
Total Towns occupied by Protesters: 11
Members of the Government Killed: Minister of Internal Affairs: Sammul Cuterburg /Minister of Foreign Affairs: Micheal Hoover

…………………………………………………………………………..

(Supreme Court prepares for questioning)

BREAKING NEWS CONCERNING THE “SILENT COUP d’état”
The military today has now listed main people involved in this horrible scandal that is now sparking a civil war.
Members involved in the “SILENT COUP d’état”: William Coolwithy (Supreme President) Spiro Anroosen (Current Supreme President) Adam Baval (minister of Justice) John Fortress (Majority leader in the Supreme Congress)
The Military claims that more names will soon come. The current people that are listed are soon to be tried by the National Imperial Supreme Court. However, the Supreme President Spiro Anroosen is not to stand any questioning as of now due to him still recovering from a severe gunshot wound from the protesters.

More to come soon.
Last edited by Romulus on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romulus

Government Restores Order!

Postby Romulus » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:22 am

Power Returned To the Government/Spiro Anroosen Back in Office

Supreme Congress Back in Session!

The government has returned to normalcy, and the protesting after two long years has finally been stopped, by the Supreme Military Council. The protesting which turned violent in 3218 has finally stopped. The government has been almost at war with them for two years, and in the last final months the military killed the main leaders which organized this Rebellion and held hostage the Deputy Vice President. The main leaders of the Rebellion were Karl Mester and Fank Roose. These two men were the government’s main underground opposition and got the information out about the current scandal called the “silent Coup”. They were found in a small village near the farmlands in Keymon. They were executed on sight. The rebellion is said to have the number of people involved up to 800,000 people. The damage to Royal Hillsborough is not being released but it is said to be in the high Millions (KED).

President Back in Office!

The President has now been back in office for at least a year now, ever since he was shot during the beginning of the Rebellions. The President’s approval ratings are said to be in the low teens due to the “silent Coup” and his questioned involvement. There are rumors coming out of the Supreme Congress that the President is going to be impeached due to evidence showing that Anroosen was heavily involved and is currently questioned whether or not he is going to be tried for high treason and conspiring to commit grave acts against the people for trying to enforcing a totalitarian rule over Keymon dating back to William Coolwithy’s Administration. The President however is said to be fighting the rumors of a possible impeachment and calls for him to resign. He said this

“I shall not resign and I will fight these rumors and false accusations against me! I love Keymon and would never create a grand “conspiracy" to establish a grand dictatorship.” Supreme President giving his first Conference since his return in office

Supreme President Spiro Anroosen giving speech during Conference

There are also reports the president is going to possibly pardon William Coolwithy former Supreme President who is being questioned and possibly going to be charged with crimes he may have committed during his Presidency.
Romulus

PreviousNext

Return to National News