Dolgava

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Dolgava

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:27 pm

Quick Report: Dolgava Hidroelektrostacija to Build Power Stations in Endralon

The Proposed Dáma River Dam along the Dáma River in Endralon

Hugamest, Endralon
May 12th 4781

Dolgava Hidroelektrostacija has signed a multi-billion dollar deal with the Dirrectoral Republic of Endralon for the creation of a power Station along the Dáma River in Endralon. This comes after Dolgava Hidroelektrostacija has spent most of its time working on wave power stations in Dolgavia and selling those to businesses and governments across Terra. This project will give Endralon and Dolgavian engineers more experience and provide the two countries with closer diplomatic ties due to this project. Dolgavian Engineers will go to Endralon to plan and prepare for the large project as more negotiations take place. The project for now is in the planning stage as surveyors and workers scout the river to look for spots to build the structure, however work will be underway shortly. The Company will be conducting its first Dam building project for some time and will boost Dolgavia's hydroelectricity sector. The hydroelectric company is now going global and serving a variety of markets which is great news!

The Dolgava Freie Presse is an Independent Newspaper Which Covers All Stories Related to Dolgava
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:27 am

Quick Report: Konstanja Delivers Second Child, Names him Prince Ernold

St. Ruth's Hospital the site of the Birth

Aikums, Dolgavia
February 12th 4783

Queen Konstanja has given birth to her second child at St. Ruth's Hospital today. The child was born at 5:54 AM and he weighed 5 pounds 6 ounces. The new child was greeted with crowds on the streets celebrating his birth. The announcement from the Royal Palace was as follows,

The Royal House of Rothingren-Ludwig,

Today her Royal Majesty, Queen Konstanja gave birth to Ernold, Wilhelm Rothengren-Ludwig, He came into the world at 5:54 AM in the year of our Lord 4783. The child weighed, 5 pounds and 6 ounces or 2.4 kg. We welcome Prince Ernold to the world and we would like the public to celebrate us in this exciting news!!!

Long Live Prince Ernold!!!

We echo this statement, Long Live Prince Ernold and God Bless Dolgavia!!!!!

The Dolgava Freie Presse is an Independent Newspaper Which Covers All Stories Related to Dolgava
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby Auditorii » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:40 am

Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:14 am

Dolgavia Repeals Recreational Drug Policy, Allows Recreational Use of Pot!

The Prime Minister Releasing the Newest Policies to Reform Dolgavian Drug Policies, Opening the Way to ODEN

Aikums, Dolgavia
February 4th 4784

Dolgavia has official begun progressive reforms, Prime Minister Joris Ulke announced the change of policy as the Reichstag voted to allow the recreational use of Pot. This is also in conjunction with talks with Kalistan, which could mean Dolgavia's entrance to ODEN. This of course comes after the Dolgavian Government continues to speak out against the mega corporation 3M. Dolgavian Cannabis companies have already started producing recreational weed, however low Marijuana usage in Dolgavia due to heavy Alcoholism could lead to not too much recreational usage. This is a huge reform put into place by the Dolgavian Government and these progressive reforms will certainly change Dolgavia in an interesting way.

Will Dolgavia join ODEN? This question is now being raised especially due to the growing crisis between the Dolgavian Government and 3M the largest Pharmaceutical Company in Terra. The company has received international scrutiny for participating in the World Congress and actively, using the WC for financial gain... Dolgavia if they joining ODEN will take a unique approach to countering 3M. However this is still heavily up in the air. Over 70 years ago Dolgavia nearly got into a war against ODEN and was fighting drugs worldwide, however will Dolgavia's stance change? Will they abandon their old grievances?

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:45 am

Queen Anne Elizebete Dies at the age of 69

The Former Queen on her 60th Birthday

Aikums, Dolgavia
February 12th 4784

Former Queen Anne Elizebete has died. The Queen who served for 30 years on the throne died after losing a long battle of breast cancer. She died at her home surrounded by her family including Queen Konstanja. The former Queen will be remembered for opening up the Dolgavian Monarchy to the world and taking pride and representing Dolgavia to the best of her ability. Her fashion, style and boldness are also remembered fondly by the public, this of course was passed on to Konstanja. However the most important thing she will be remembered for is her kindness, patriotism and loyalty to country as well as helping those in need.

The Queen Days After her Coronation Which is was 50 years ago

Ever since her abdication the Queen Mother has spent her time organizing her charity which has focused on her charity which has helped orphanages across Dolgavia. She specifically went to over 2 dozen orphanages during her 30 year reign and spent hours singing, reading and spending time with children. This kind of action is what many world leaders and people do not do and Queen Anna will always be remembered as someone who used her power for the good of children across Dolgavia.

Around the country shops have closed, the stock market has shut down and people have been somber as the Queen was highly popular and well liked by everyone. She will definitely be missed...

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Special Double Issue: Dolgavia Sends Army North as Trigunia Turns Red, Queen Speaks Out Against Lourenne and Telamonese Riots

The 1st Infantry Division In Northern Dolgavia

Homaar Point & Aikums, Dolgavia
June 1st 4785

Dolgavia Sends Army North

The Minister of Defense has announced a major movement in troops toward the Northern Border of Dolgavia following the creation of a Communist State in Trigunia. Minister Otomars Bērziņš announced the mobilization of several Divisions North along the Northern Coast. He said "Today I have announced the mobilization of the Dolgavian Army and Air Force for the immediate deployment and protection of Dolgavian interests along our Northern Coast. A communist state in Trigunia is a threat to our security. We will not tolerate the threatening or invasion of Dolgavia. Our Queen and our government will stand strong against Communism. We will keep our founding principals and not give in,

Thank You"

Towns along the northern coast have become active defensive positions for the military
Homaar Point known for its amazing sea village and towering mountains has been the site of soldiers creating defensive positions and an increased naval presence. The usually sleepy city of around 20,000 people has become a headquarters for the defensive effort. The Dolgavian Navy has used the harbor to provide quick access to intercept any Trigunian aggression and the local airport has 2 squadrons of Unionfighters on standby.

The normally peaceful city of Homaar Point

The Queen Speak Out! Annouces Dolgavia will Take Displaced Kanjorian People

Queen Konstanja addressed the nation last night discussing the recent protests in Lourenne against the current government and the Rise of Trigunian Communism!

"People of Dolgavia, around us we are seeing unrest, uncertainty, anger and resentment. To our North a sleeping giant has arose from his slumber. The Red Menace is once again a threat to Dolgavian shores. We will not stand down to this tyranny, we will not stay silent. We must stand up for what is right patriots! Lourenne our great ally is in a crisis. Their government is in deadlock, the people are protesting. I urge them to stay calm, the Lourenne government will prevail. The deadlock will pass, please do not destroy your country because of this. Dolgavia has stood peaceful for over 100 years. We have gone through our fair share of deadlock and war. We had a bloody civil war! However today Dolgavia is a world leader. We will be going to space! We are becoming what our forefathers never thought was possible. We are a shining beacon of freedom and stability in a world of oppression. Today in Dolgavia women can wear what they choose. The outfit that I wear right now is illegal in Kanjor... Womens's right there have been crushed by an oppressive regime of hate! I have been disgusted by Kanjor...

I officially announce that I have signed Royal Order number 1 which will open our borders to any Kanjorians that are fleeing their country. I stand with the people of Kanjor, I welcome them to this country. We will also provide housing and support to these refugees in Noversk and Aikums, We have allocated space to create Canrillese quarters in the city as well, because there are parts of these cities that are empty, lets put them to use! I know my statement has been all over the place, but in closing let me say that I ask the governments and people of Terra to take a step back. To realize that their lives are in their control. Their countries are in their control. Before you put people at risk please, please think before you act. To the people of my country, thank you for your constant support, your peacefulness and good citizenry have mad this country. Bless You and may God continue to bless this country, Thank You".

The Queen at the conclusion of her televised address.

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:19 am

Aikums, Dolgavia
August 3rd 4786

Market watchers and investors are reeling this morning after the major index's in Dolgavia have slid after the growing unrest in Lourenne, major timber companies across Dolgavia such as Schlosen Forest Products have taken dives, as Lourenne is a major importer of Dolgavian timber. The Aikums 400 dropped around 2.32% today and trading closed early. This is signalling a slowing down of the Dolgavian economy as unrest in Dolgavia's ally Lourenne is a major hit to Dolgavian markets. Dolgavian futures show a slow down in the economy as not all industries are taking a hit. The steel industry, timber industry, and other exports are taking massive hits while Dolgvian Aeronautic Corporation are still going strong. The markets started out slow this morning before they began to slide after a report of the Lourenne Stock Exchange crashing. Around noon the markets were in free fall 4 times trading was paused by circuit breakers. By noon the markets were down 4.67% and hit 5% by 12:30.

This event triggered a half an hour breaks from trading and the on the floor of the Aikums, Exchange investors were in panic mode. The last time markets have slumped this bad was when Dolgavia started its civil war. Finally after a half an hour break the markets began to recover. The stock market rebounded gaining 700 points in the first 5 minutes and was back to only a 4% loss by 2:00 pm. By the end of trading at 5:00 pm the markets regained a lot of round finishing 2.32% down roughly -410 down from its previous total of 17,678. This was a much more manageable loss than the -1,700 loss that had been expected by noon. Tomorrow's futures aren't better as Lourenne tears apart. Could this mean the beginning of a financial slump for Dolgavia and the rest of Terra?

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:53 am

Eroncourt, Lourenne
January, 20th 4787

The Prime Minister made a surprise state visit to the new Government in Lourenne today after the decisive vote that took place earlier this month where Marceline Adeline and the Republican faction took control of the Lourenne Government in a super majority. The Prime Minister foreign minister and the Queen made the trip into the unstable country still dealing with turmoil accompanied by a large force of Dolgavian Special Forces. The Queen met with her dear friends in the Lourenne Royal Family in the Royal Palace outside Eroncourt where she spent the weekend.

Meanwhile the Prime Minister stayed in Eroncourt along with the Foreign Minister and was welcomed by the Republican Government. The two parties met and talked about implications of this election as well as stabilizing the country which is still hammering the Dolgavian Economy. The two Prime Minister's discussed methods the new Government would take to stabilize the country. The two governments agreed to try and normalize relations between the two governments as the new government should stabilize their economies and such. The talks ended with both economies reacting favorably, the Dolgavian stock market rose 5.27% after the talks concluded with export companies. The talks affirmed peaceful and meaningful relations between the two nations. The Dolgavian delegation showed their willingness to work with a different government in Lourenne and continue positive friendly relations for now and in the future! The PM made a speech to the Lourennian People and the people of Dolgavia affirming people to not panic.

"Good Day,

Today is a day that many thought would never come. Dolgavia and Lourenne have had a long and successful relationship. However as Lourenne has gone through turmoil and uncertainty. Today I can assure you that Lourenne is taking steps to being world leader and country we are all used to. There might be changes, but every nation goes through this. These days of uncertainty will be soon over. It will be tough for Lourenne and the world. I will do my best to kindle and keep relationships between our two nations alive and well, despite the uncertainty of these incoming days. Together we will make a great friendship last through the next few decades!

Thank You"

The Queen did not make any comments about her visit to the Royal Family and the government has kept this part of the trip quiet and out of the spotlight and out of respect to both royal family's we will not go into depth about it here.

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:40 pm

Aikums, Dolgavia
June 14th 4787

The insurgence of Rock and Roll into the Dolgavian Top 40 has been a curious development. For a very long time Dolgavia
was not known for music however since late last year this has changed. Rock and Roll concerts are selling at record rates
and the Dolgavian Top: 40 charts which have been traditionally dominated by foreign pop music have sprung to life with
Domestic Rock and Roll. It started last December when the Dolgavian Band, "Crazy Monkey's With Automatics" became the
first Dolgavian band in three years to hit number one with the song "Terra Ignites". This was clearly a take on the uncertain
atmosphere of the geopolitical climate in Terra and domestically. The stock market and the economy are crashing,

Two months a new band came on the scene named "Wing Sching" and their song "Have Fun"has
topped the Dolgavian Charts for The band's leader Zalamons Ābele and his band have become nationally renown. The Rock and Roll Genre has taken off
to what Ābele has attributed to "National Uncertainly" in his latest interview with the Freie Presse he said

"Really what me and my band is trying to accomplish is bringing happiness and excitement back to the country,
People are really worrying too much and stressing over life things, we just need to relax and really just listen to
the music. We are here to start a new age in Dolgavia. We are here to supply what the people of this country need.
There is no night life here man, no parties, no fun. The young adults of Dolgavia need this, they need stuff to rock out
to. We just need to embrace that music will help us through our problems, that is the essence of "Have Fun". When the
world around us shatters, we still need to have fun! This is the essence of this growing movement, we encourage everyone
who loves music to create your own band, support us and listen to music. Music just brings us all together".

Dolgavia is taking to music, domestic music even through the trying times that the people and the youth of this country face,
as the future is uncertain, one thing is for sure. Dolgavia is gonna Rock n' Roll!

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:09 am

Aikums, Dolgavia
February 2nd 4789

After talks, discussion and political deadlock in the Reichstag over how to react to Lourenne. The Queen has made a decision to Sanction Lourenne for the deaths of all the Royal Assembly, and the legitimate Lourennian Government and the threats against the Lourennian Royal Family which is now very much in danger. The Queen's second such executive order comes after weeks of debate and deadlock and arguments in the Reichstag which attempted to solve the problem. Many politicians think that working with the new government would be the best course of action but this is a minority. The majority of MP's debated the best course of action from embargoes to all out war. This lead to increased debate and deadlock. This however was ended today when the Queen herself stepped in to do her own thing. She placed sanctions on the nation of Lourenne.

In her televised address the Queen said the following

"Today I am speaking before you all to tell you that I taken it upon myself to issue strict sanctions on Lourenne which will include the end of all imports and exports between Dolgavia and Lourenne. The murder of all the Royal Assembly hit me along with most Dolgavians as an act that was barbaric, cruel and terrible. We will not support Capélot and his oppressive regime at all. He wants to be what I am, a royal. He wants to have the grace and power of my job, however he is not pretty nor compassionate enough to be a royal. No, he wants power something that I know first hand should be only used when necessary. He has used his position to take control of Lourenne and his coup was proof of this. He is nothing more than a tyrant, an illegitimate tyrant. He has no royal blood, he was not elected. He is a dictator plain and simple and a mass murderer. Dolgavia under my rule will stand against Capélot and his cronies. We must avenge the Royal Assembly who died making Lourenne a better place. I do not support tyrants. Unlike other monarchs who use this power for evil, this is only me second decree and this decree had to happen. We cannot trade, support or deal with this Capélot who is scum of Terra. Please fellow Dolgavians pray for Lourenne for its people who have enjoyed peace for so long. Pray for our brothers and sisters in Lourenne. If we all pray to God he will give these evil doers justice and he will make things better. I would like to thank the Prime Minister and the Reichstag who I have alerted to this and they have been supportive with my solution. At least people cannot accuse me of doing nothing to help. God Bless the King of Lourenne, God Bless The Kingdom of Lourenne and God Bless Dolgavia, Thank You".

The Dolgavian Foreign Ministry has already sent out task forces to help displaced Lourennian Refugees and they will be given citizenship as well during this time. The silence which was deafening has finally subsided. The Queen has spoken!!!

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

PreviousNext

Return to National News