Dolgava

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Dolgava

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:46 am

Aikums, Dolgava
October 21st 4920

Prime Minister spoke out against actions taken by Hulstria and continued actions taken from Endralon and their allies. He spoke to a assembly at Aikums University where he spoke to a group of scientists, business leaders and the general public. His speech was in support for a new aerospace research institute being completed in Aikums in accordance with the new institute being founded, the Prime Minister took this time to make a charismatic speech in which he clearly addressed current International issues. An excerpt of his speech is provided below

It is clear to me that the two great evils that are and have been manifested in Terra are Hulstria and Endralon. These two nations are trying to push their power and influence as quickly as possible, both using very different methods to try and achieve this goal. Someone needs to address these two nations in particular. They are extremely troubling. Right now Terra is being abused by both countries, one more obvious than the other and they are creating havoc and are destroying the fabric of peace in Terra. It is clear to me that these two nations need to be stopped and I will do what I can to keep Dolgava out of these two nations spheres as much as possible.

To start I would like to address Hulstria. The current government there are nuts. They are ruled by a regime the likes Terra has not seen since the days of Pontesi's reign of terror. True, Hulstria is not committing genocide to our best knowledge. However forcing a country a peaceful pacifist nation like Seko to submit to their demands is wrong. This is clear bullying and with a strong World Congress and strong world leaders this situation could have been prevented. Now, Hulstria is filth and nothing more. They are like a brood of vipers. They wait patiently to strike and when they do it is devastating. Let me be clear. Next time they try one of these moves again. I will do everything in my power to stop them. However I will not let them off free this time. Right now I will ask Parliament to officially cut ties with that worthless garbage heap and we will take actions to apply pressure via, naval power in the region. This way they will be put into check next time they threaten anyone. Also I will be growing our ties with Lourenne and Yingdala in the region so that we can create a coalition of nations to stop that tyrannical nation from threatening anyone else into submission. Hulstria should not be forgotten. The West likes to forget that Dovani exists but if they would get off their lazy butts and start getting stuff done to ensure peace I would respect the West more... They have and are failing...

To build off of that point I would like to address the second nation in question and that is Endralon. Endralon is a vile place that attempted to take Dolgava into its clutches as it does with any nation it sees fit, let it be a nation in Dovani to its puppets in the CESU. Despite what Endralon may want you to believe it is nothing more than another military alliance. It does not seek to improve things anywhere only to improve Endralon's position in the world. The group is the second coming of NACTO because Endralon knows that NACTO, thanks in a large part to Dolgava and its allies, failed as a organization. They still do not respect Dovani and rip them off with terrible, terrible deals... They still do not respect Terra as a whole and hate national sovereignty. They dabble in Globalization and other things that is only benefiting them and no one else. Endralon's inability to do anything with its delicate power is also pathetic. They looks the other way in the East. No one cares about the East... All Endralon cares about is Yingdala because they see a country that can protect Endralon because Endralon's military is weak and can do nothing at all. I will be repealing laws made to make Dolgava closer to Endralon because we have given them too many chances and it is good to not associate ourselves with a country that is filled with snails and slugs that are slow to react to things and only care about themselves... It is time for Dolgava to go back to proactive measures of deterrence and avoidance. Endralon has not changed and they never will. They hate our way of life, they hate monarchies and want the world to bow to their every whim. It is time for Dolgava to do what must be done and stand up to this menace!

I will be doing many things in the coming months to help Dolgava and Terra become a more peaceful place. First we need to address nations that are threats and these two are the two largest threats. As Dolgava looks to build upon what the Conservatives made and what Mansing tried to destroy. We will become more than what we are now, and lead the world in peace and prosperity!

The PM then took questions and commented about the new aerospace institute. Kasper is taking a hard stance against what he and the general public think are nations that are threats. He also promised closer ties with the east and distancing Dolgava from the west. As a whole this speech gave Dolgavans and the world a new taste in Dolgavan foreign policy in stark contrast to Marina Mansing's soft globalist approach.

The Dolgava Freie Presse is an Independent Newspaper Which Covers All Stories Related to Dolgava
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:04 am

PM makes State Visit to Liore - Dolgava and Liore Affirm Friendly Relations and Non-Military Alliance in Visit -

Yamabiro, Liore
November 1st 4920

Kasper Braun and a Dolgavan diplomatic group arrived in Liore yesterday to meet with the Liorean Government for a 4 day state visit. The Prime Minister was welcomed to Liore after initial talks went through no problem after the Conservative Party was re-elected. President Kanu Afolayan has taken Liore down a path of continued growth and prosperity. The country has also lead the Dovani Pact to continued success and helped and saved thousands of Ntotoans from gruesome deaths. Kasper met with the President of Liore and even spoke to him

The newest President of Liore Kanu Afolayan

The two leaders visited and toured the Liore Presidential Residence, the capital and also went to a local nature preserve where Kasper got to see creatures native to Liore in their natural habitat and away from human interference. The two leaders through translation and common languages were able to communicate well and enjoy the visit fully. Kasper was inspired by the laid back lifestyle in Liore and the preservation of animals in Liore. In a joint speech with the leader of Liore Kasper announced improved relations with the nation in Dovani saying

After a successful week in a country with a great people, culture and atmosphere. Liore is a place where innovation in the arts, science and technology is being made every day. I have to say that this country blew me away with its natural beauty and the wonderful people that live here. President Kanu Afolayan has been a great host and has showed me things that I would never have thought I would ever see. Not only is he a good tour guide but one of the most friendly world leaders I have ever spoken with. I see Liore for myself and I now I wonder, why does this nation have a bad reputation. Well it gets a bad reputation from people across the world who have no idea what day of the week it is. It is simple as that. Liore and Dolgava have announced a call for friendship between both countries and governments. We will be in the coming days be setting up free and fair trade, something that both Dolgava and Liore can prosper from. No skewed deals, no loopholes, just a fair and free trading network. Also we have a memorandum of friendship and understanding that we will be signing as well. Also we will be avoiding mutual defense pacts so that both sides of this friendship are not dragged into wars they do not want to be in. Our culture may be different, our ideologies may be different our histories are different but that does not stop diplomacy and friendship. Dolgava is committed to a long friendship with Liore for years to come. I am happy to work with our new found friends in Dovani and I can tell you that no matter what you hear, this country is not bad, these fake rumors are false. Liore is a great nation and will be a world leader for years to come!

This news comes as somewhat of a surprise however this is not the first time Kasper has done a friendship deal with another nation that is unlike Dolgava. This new deal has helped Liorean-Dolgavan relations once again and now for the first time since the previous regime, Liore and Dolgava are friends once again!

The Dolgava Freie Presse is an Independent Newspaper Which Covers All Stories Related to Dolgava
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:08 am

Wolfgang Petermann Airforce Base, Dolgava
May 12th 4921

Parilament passed a 34.78 Million DOL startup fund for the restart of the Dolgavan Space Agency (Dolgava Kosmosa aģentūra). The agency was created a 1 century ago and Dolgavan pioneers Rudolf Rummo and Kustas Alver planted the Dolgavan flag on the moon as part of a joint Istalian-Dolgavan space expedition. Today the plans to go back to the moon have been put in place. The Dolgavan Space Agency will be partnering with the 150 year old company Aeronautikas korporācija Dolgava which were the masterminds behind the rocket that made it to the moon last time. This time Dolgava will be sending the first Female astronaut to the moon and will be conducting several missions like attempting to land a rocket on one moon and then traverse and land on the second moon. Parliament voted almost unanimously to restart the program. Air Force pilots will begin training soon at Wolfgang Petermann Aif Force Base in Karzon. The first DSA Charwomen will be the Rocket Scientist Katriin Sirel. The 34 year old has been active in prior military missile development and with continued cosmonaut training that is conducted in the Royal Air Force.

Director of the DSA and active Rocket Scientist and Astrophysicist Katriin Sirel will be leading Dolgava's quest towards the moons!

The existing infrastructure to launch rockets is old and outdated, the funds will be to rebuild the rocket launch site in Karzon and to provide designers with more funds to launch rockets once again. The new Rocket site will be next to the old one and is expected to take 5 months to build.

Kasper Braun of course made a statement in reaction to the news saying

This news is great news. There is nothing else to really say. Dolgava is committed to going back to space and the time frame of the year 4930 to get to the moon is a great date. Deltaria and other countries are looking to the sky and Dolgava will be always looking beyond Terra. We have done this before and now we will go back and do things better than they have ever done before. I say we need to take the Dolgavan flag off the moon and preserve it and replace it with a brand new, larger one. Only this time we will be doing much more. We will be doing man studies on the moons and I cannot wait to see what Katriin is planning. She is one of the most capable people I have ever met and someone I would trust with my life. Today is a great day for Dolgava and I am very pleased by this. We are the leader of science and innovation and we will continue our quest into the stars!

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby Aquinas » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:39 pm

Aquinas

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:42 pm

Aikums, Dolgava
April 2nd 4922

No, this is not an April Fools joke. Dolgava has started what some people have called the "War against the Latter Day Hosians" firing shots at the church from the Dolgavan Supreme Court. They ruled 6 to 3 yesterday to allow schools to teach the truth about religious figures in religions that have been recent. The court ruled that

To be able to give Children a accurate presentation of history we must be able to teach them to problem solve and find out more on their own. However religions that openly lie about their existence and founding such as the Latter Day Hosians are dangerous and should be stopped from controlling people. In that way it is the job of the Dolgavan Government to teach the whole truth that certain sects fail to see and or address.

The main gripe with the Latter Day Hosians is their founder that is known now as a fraudster who before becoming the father of that religion scammed people using seer stones and other things. Also the racism and false history of Terra given by the church are other areas of concern. Also the church has repeatedly favored Baltusians more than any other people group and looked down on people of color. Because of this the ruling only affects the Latter Day Church and does not affect main stream Hosianism.

Several figures in the Dolgavan Hosianism scene have praised the ruling citing the questionable past of the church. The followers in Dolgava have called the ruling an "attack against religious freedom" and have attempted to sue the Dolgavan Government. However the ruling has been made clear and is doubtful it will be repealed any time soon. In a recent poll most Mainstream Dolgavan Hosians see the church as heretics with 70% believing they do not believe in Eliyahu at all. For now the debate continues to rage on and with the ruling still fresh it will continue to be that way for a while

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:43 pm

Providence, Lodamun
June 3rd 4922

In the heat of the summer, Kasper Braun and company has made a trip down south to Seleya to meet with the Lodamun Republic. Dolgavan and Lodamunese relations have historically been pretty good however their past has been filled with skirmishes and close calls. However today a new peace has arisen between Lodamun and Dolgava. The Prime Minister met with Lodamunese leaders and walked through grand parks and forests. He praised the conservationist efforts in Lodamun saying "No one in Terra does this better". The two leaders walked through pristine forests through a country that has changed for the better.

The talks went very good with a friendship and understanding pact organized. This move symbolizes peace in central Terra and marks the beginning of hopeful long lasting in the Eastern Mad Dog Ocean

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:39 pm

Crown Princess Celebrates 18th Birthday! - Opens Charity on Karzon 1 day after

The Crown Princess seen walking in a park, she has been very open to the public and has chatted with normal strangers!

Aikums, Dolgava
March 22nd 4923

Crown Princess Konstanja ll celebrated her 18th birthday yesterday. Her party was very informal and quiet. The 18 year old has been doing her duties as crown princess started with public appearances at the age of 16 however starting on her 18th birthday she is expected to do much more public and international appearances. She started this early with today visiting a new children's hospital on Karzon. However many Dolgavan officials including the Prime Minister congratulated the Princess.

As the King gets older, the responsibilities will be increasingly put on Konstanja ll and for many people today marks the first phase in transition. For now, Konstanja will travel the world, get to know world leaders and countries big and small and continue to do valuable charity work.

We wish the Princess a Happy Birthday as she is beginning her legacy!

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:01 pm

Noversk, Dolgava
September 1st 4923

CEO of Dolgavan Steel has been sued by his three adult sons from his first marriage for 201 million DOLS today. The lawsuit claims that the billionaire stole from their trust funds to pay for a business venture for a new skyscraper in Noversk. This comes directly after the 79 year old's fourth marriage to Dolgavan-Dorvish actress Regina Hönigswald. His three sons say that he has not made the money back and has not given them what is rightly theirs. The lawsuit also comes as the billionaire is losing his iron grip from Dolgavan Steel which is the largest steel distributor in Dolgava. Stock prices in Dolgavan steel have taken a hit after this most recent announcement and has been on the decline since his latest marriage.

This means a shaking of the Dolgavan economy and could mean a lot of turmoil for the Dolgavan steel industry in the future. For now Dolgavan Steel has not made any comments on the turmoil with its CEO but as the matter escalates, one is to be expected sooner rather than later.

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:33 am

Wolfgang Petermann Airforce Base, Dolgava
December 2nd 4925

Today was a historic day for Dolgava. Indeed thousands watched in schools, workplaces and in space parties to watch the event. A crowd of onlookers watched in the cold but dry forests around Wolfgang Petermann Airforce base as coffee and hot cocoa was served to onlookers. For the first time in over 150 years Dolgava launched a rocket capable of reaching Terra's orbit. The rocket was carrying a satellite that will help with communication of Dolgavan Embassies and other undisclosed purposes. The rocket took off without incident from its launching point called terminal two. Terminal 1 was the first Dolgavan rocket launching platform that was ever used and is a current historic site in Dolgava.

The rocket named Reditus l is a 2 stage rocket capable of launching satellites and other near, Terra objects in orbit. Approximately 13 minutes after launch the second stage fell off the rocket tumbling into the Mad Dog Ocean. The satellite was introduced into Terra's orbit a little while later and was announced as a success at noon. The DSA has been praised for fueling Dolgava's return to space and onlookers such as Kasper Braun, the King and Princess Konstanja were all impressed by the launch and successful mission.

Later the director of the DSA Katriin Sirel made a statement on the launch by saying

Today the launch of Reditus l was a complete success. Dolgava has for the first time in little over 150 years sent a object to space. Also we have started our quest toward man space flights once again and a trip to the Moon at some point in the near future. I am proud to lead such a group of the most hardworking honest people one can imagine. We have spent the past four years getting to this point and alot of the hard work is now done! Today marks a victory for Dolgava as we have reached what our ancestors once did, go to Space. This project is only the first building block of many more missions to come! I would like to congratulate the DSA the hundreds of scientists that worked on this project and the people of Dolgava!

Thank You

Without skipping a beat, Kasper Braun made a speech outside the military base now using this event to gloat about Dolgava's ability to "lead the world".

When I was a young boy, I heard stores of our many accomplishments as a nation. As children we were told time and time again "Dolgava is a great nation", and "Dolgava has gone to the moon and has gone to space" and you believe it, but there is always that nagging feeling that something, is wrong... Well today I got to see something spectacular. Up from the frosty forest came forth a rocket. This rocket was a beam of hope. A beam of freedom and a beam of what Dolgava can do.

There is no question that Dolgava today is a leading super power in Terra. We have done things other countries have dreamed of. We have not only gone to space, but we have gone BACK to space. May I say, Dolgava has taken the mantle as the number 1 power in the entire West... We have time and time again used our ingenuity, our skill and our courage to get things done and it has worked out. Today marks the beginning of a new age for Dolgava. Today Dolgava leads Terra and this launch symbolizes that. We are a great nation and the greatest nation in Terra. The rest of the world has seen and they understand what this launch means. We did not need a World Congress group to help us. We needed no one to help us, we did it ourselves. Now? What is next? I say we go to the moon! Show Terra our might, our courage and our strength. What a terrific job to the DSA. I cannot wait to see the next launch!

Thank You

Dolgava with this launch has gone back to space and will continue its march toward men on the moon once again. For Dolgava the markets, the stocks and the mood of the country has gone up from this launch. It is a major political and engineering win for Dolgava but only the first of many more to come!

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

PreviousNext

Return to National News