Dolgava

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Dolgava™ Printed and Broadcasted Media Corporation (PBMC)™

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:04 am

Dolgavia Shuts Down Borders and Evacuates all Diplomatic Personal Overseas to Embassies and Consulate's as the Mortion Virus Spreads- Foreign Meetings to Take Place Online

The Closed Border Between Kizenia and Dolgavia

Alukbile, Dolgavia
August, 21st 4723

The Reichstag passed an emergency legislation granting border officials the right to close Dolgavia's borders. This is supposed to protect Dolgavia's populous from the Virus which is rapidly spreading throughout Terra. This caused concern for travelers abroad and Dolgavians working in other countries for embassies and such. This act also addresses those issues as well. Those abroad will be quarantined for 4-5 weeks in comfortable quarters with Dolgavian food and comforts from home at their disposal. After this time they will be able to return to Dolgavia. The Department of Foreign Affairs welcomed the changes saying

This act will make sure our workers that are working for Dolgavia abroad will be kept safe and the people of Dolgavia will be kept safe.

Dolgavia Computer Technologies will be hosting private Government servers and phone networks to make sure that Dolgavia is kept aware of the virus's situation. Normal diplomatic proceedings will be normal and that will not change. What will change is the traveling of Dolgavians to other countries especially those that have the virus already. That will as of now be ending until the virus has past.
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:49 am

Marika Pihlak Resigns... Successor to Take Her Place To be Elīzabeta Pavlovske

The future Prime Minister to be

Aikums, Dolgavia
April, 12th 4728

The Longest Standing Prime Minister in modern history Marika Pihlak is resigning today. In her wake she is leaving a party that has not had political change in almost 30 years. She left her residency for the last time this morning after declaring her recommendation for her replacement. The candidate is her political friend and ally Elīzabeta Pavlovske who she has worked with for the past few years in the Reichstag. As the elections near her competition seems very sparse and many experts predict a landslide for the next incoming Prime Minister. That is to be determined however...

Factors that can contribute to a possible upset include the fact that Marika was in power for 27 years straight. The lost popularity in Elizabeta's party and such and the fact that there hasn't been oppisition for many years but splinter candidates are starting to appear in droves.
The Prime Minister saying goodbye one final time...
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:24 am

New Government Supports the Tech Industry

New Prime Minister Olafs Palters in his Official Photo

Aikums, Dolgavia
April 2nd 4738

New Prime Minister Olafs Palters who won last months election has announced sweeping support for improvements and grants aimed at boosting telecom and computer companies in Dolgavia. This sector has for many years after the civil war been updated slowly as the rest of the country moves on towards bigger and better futures. This sector failed has failed in the past and this is because it has been neglected. The new Prime Minister spoke to telecom companies today as he announced more government involvement supporting the telecom and internet industries and that funding and support will be sent from the government to build up these sectors of the Dolgavian Economy.

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:05 pm

Arch Bishop of Dolgavian Luthorian Church Warns of "Dangerous False Doctrines"

The Arch Patriarch, Rudolph Bendenberg

Dolgavaopolis, Dolgavia
August, 3rd 4738

In the Luthorian Church's Regional Convention this past week, the Patriarch (Bishop) of Dolgavia made a sermon that countered the growing presence of the new Reformist Church in the South. He called out their church for false doctrine and challenged the Aurorian Patriarchal Church and other demonstrations to speak out as well. He spoke to Martyn Luthor's reformation and how the Luthorian Church is The Reformed church in Terra. He said "Any other church that says that they are "reforming" the church is merely trying to make their own selfish gains"... "This new church is very flashy and promotes work righteousness. For them it is what I can do to spread the church. They do not trust God's will and do not let him steer the ship. They disregard the holy book and add several of their leaders own works as scripture". Both we and the Reformists do not believe in Aurorian Practices however I we did the same thing of 700 years ago. I am deeply worried that as this church spreads they will distance themselves from what Hosianism is really about and that is Eliyahu. "His love, his compassion and his mercy are enough to fullfill anyone's troubles"- Mathias 3:23 We need to look to God for what he has done for us not what we can do for him. Beware of False Teachings Brothers!!!, do not let the evil one corrupt our church".

His sermon was applauded by Luthorian Pasters from across Dolgavia and increased pressure mounts on the Arch Patriarch of the Aurorian Patriachal Church of which the split occurred and of which he has said nothing in response.
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby John Cracker » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:13 pm

John Becket Responds to Luthorian Attack

John Becket made a counter speech in Clovisport responding to the Luthorian Church.

Rudalph Bendenberg has made false accusations against our church, he claims we are not reformist, we respect the reformation 700 years ago, but we are refomring the church now, you are distancing yourselves from Eliyahu, you are patriarchs to which we disagree with, patriarchs distract from Eliyahu! We are fine with leaders throughout the church, but you became corrupt! You believe in saints, we do not, you have distanced yourselves from Hosanism, Eliyahu said nothing about saints, he didn't say to pray to saints, he said the pray to him! We only read the Katub, Annunciation, no other books! We worship Eliyahu and God, not saints! We don't confess our sins to men, they are sinful! We only confess to God! We respect your needed reformation, but we are the reformers now, we are going back to what Hosanism truly is, you tried to do the same some 700 years ago, now we are doing the same, of all people I would expect the Luthorians to understand that, we hope you come to your senses and join us, read the Annunciation and the Katub, look for anything about saints, we should be united as reformers, not divided as separators.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:20 am

Two Part Issue: First The Free Press Investigates: Linktonian Claims Against the Luthorian Church, Second The Bishop of Aikums Counters the Reformist Counter Claims

Inside of the Dolgavian National Cathedral

Aikums, Dolgavia
September, 10th 4738

Fact Checking the Reformists

The Investigation team at the Free Press has begun to Fact Check the Reformists recent claims directed towards the Bishop of Aikums and his blatant attacks towards the new church. We would like to bring up some points

#1 "You believe in saints" This discussion was taken out of context for the Luthorian Church lead by Martyn Luthor was founded against indulgences and taxes that the Aurorian Patriachal Church was using during that time. Luthorianism broke away from Aurorianism partly because of the issue of saints. For Luthorians they hold holdiay's and feasts in honor of saints but do not pray to them like the Aurorians do. This is truly a false claim.
#2 "patriarchs distract from Eliyahu" This issue has been up to debate for many years and this was a complaint when Martyn Luthor reformed the church. However the Luthorian Church has a Arch-Patriarch who has the job of making sure that the Annunciation and the Aurorian Creed are followed. They have in fact stopped the church from falling astray in the past.

In Conclusion: Our panel found that a lot of the Reformist Complaints were not being followed by the Luthorian Church such as the worship of saints and such. A lot of these complaints are shared between the two churches however another reformation is very unpopular especially in nations that have strong Protestant Support.

Bishop of Aikums Speaks Out

"Today I will address the issues that were brought up against my recent sermon which spoke out against the Reformed Church. I would like to start by saying that our church and the Reformists are very similar however we have our differences. This is good for Hosianism abroad however my concern still stands that the whole concept of the new church is to counter the Aurorian Patriachal Church. Now for hundreds of years the Protestants and the Patriarchs have been at odds. I fear that this new reformation will spark more conflict and violence. We should not be trying to take apart other Hosian Churches. The Aurorians have changed. The indulgences are gone. The Annunciation and the texts are in all Terran languages so everyone can read for themselves. To say that I am misunderstanding scripture is simply untrue. I have devoted my life to teaching others the good news, however I like everyone else is sinful. This recent divide will only cause violence. The church has been split enough. My question is Why didn't the Reformist Church just join another synod of the many branches of Protestantism? The answer I do not know. I can speculate but I as a preacher have no place to ridicule. Again I will say beware of false doctrines. This concept that the Reformists and the Aurorians have that we have been against since the beginning is the Great Revelation. We simply call it communion. This is because many branches of Hosianism have corrupted The Great Revelation so that it shows works righteousness. It is simply Eliyahu's gift to us. Nothing more nothing less. He commands us to eat the bread and to drink the cup. Their mindset is all wrong. Instead of what I can do to get to heaven it should be what what God has done for me. Look to the Cross, Look and wait for when Eliyahu will come again, be ready. Good works do not take you to heaven. " For nothing that man can do will get him to the doormat of heaven" -Thomas 3:12 Works righteousness also applies to praying to saints. Saints will not bring you to heaven. They will not mediate before God the Father only Eliyahu will. The new reformists do not put there trust in Eliyahu fully. This is a major concern. I am no arch patriarch. I am merely a Bishop which are also called patriarchs. I do not distract from the Good News in the Annunciation. I am merely God's servant warning my flock of believers of false teachings. We do not sacrifice, for Eliyahu's sacrifice for us will cancel any sacrificing we have to do from his death and resurrection onward".
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby John Cracker » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:03 pm

Reformist Respond

1) There is Confessional Luthoranism and Ameliorate Luthoranism, the first believes ins saints, the other does not

2) We respect the work of the arch patriarchs and agree there should be checks and balances, however having 1 arch patriarch could lead to problems, the reformed church has a meeting once a year between all the pastors of the church (one pastor may represent several churches in the future as the church grows) to discuss the future of the church.

Our conclusion is that we had some misunderstandings concerning saints, however one sect of the Luthorian Church does practices the veneration of saints, and that there are still several differences, like you have stated

John Bentons return speech
I apologize for some accusations I made about saints, I misunderstood, however our church is not solely to counter the Aurorians, we have disagreements concerning saints, and the practice of Holy Revelation. The reason we did not join another synod is because we simply could not find one that fit our beliefs (OOC: I promise I looked and could not find one). We agree, it was Eliahus gift to us, one of our main disagreements is that good works can not get you salvation, only faith in Eliyahu can, we believe faith leads to good works. Up to this point we agree mostly with what you have said, however you have lied about us, we put our faith in Eliyahu fully! We understand you concerns but we only preach what the Katub and Annucntion says, we do not preach false doctrine! If you think we do, then your are calling the Katub and Annunction false teachings, and I know you do not believe that these books are false. Again we do not want to do not want to cause violence, I am going to be giving a "speech" at Clovisport on Febuarary 12th, I invite you and anyone who has questions or concerns about the Reformed Church to come, I will answer and questions you have after my opening statement.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:04 am

Dolgavia Cracks Down on Foreign State Owned Businesses, Several Large Scale International Businesses Given the Boot

The Prime Minister Speaking to Reporters Today

Aikums, Dolgavia
November, 3rd, 4739

The Dolgavian Prime Minister has announced today the passing of a ban that would keep some international state owned Businesses from operating in Dolgavia. Several companies mentioned in the bill and by the Prime Minister are the Likatonian, Hamilton Company which has supported a rift in the Aurorian Patriarchal Church and the LOT Group a Valruzian Airlines Corporation which poses a threat to many domestic airlines and smaller airlines across Terra. Also the bill enforces total bans on any company suporting ODEN.

The Prime Minister in his speech said
"As many nations of Terra expand their horizons and try to get income through any means necessary they create large scale corporations. These corporations are dangerous to Dolgavian business for many reasons. First a government gets more income then most businesses and that could cause a major rift in the free market. Once the government gets their hands into things the playing field becomes unfair for the private sector. Secondly these countries share very different values than our own. They will stop at nothing to get more money and to expand these corporations. Thirdly I will mention the Hamilton Company and the LOT Group have been doing shady business practices and the Hamilton Company has been a puppet of the Likatonian Government in their effort to slice through Hosianism as we know it. A majority of people in Dolgavia are Aurorian and I will promise them this. The Hamilton Company and their affiliates will not rift Dolgavian Hosianism.

I will also speak to our allies and trade partners. The following countries will not have such bans because they have been with us and helped us rebuild after the civil war so many years ago. Dorvik, Lourenne, Istalia, Kazulia, Keymon and Kizenia, and the former states of the Canrille Empire will all be excluded from this ban. If a country wants to get past this hurdle I would suggest that a Fair Free Trade Agreement be passed. This way countries do not take advantage of out economy and our economy can continue to grow and prosper.

Thank You

The markets futures are down after the Prime Minister's speech the Aikums Stock Exchange Reports that all major Dolgavian International Businesses are showing drop offs of 3-6%. The Dolgavian Total Market Index is down 6.23% going into the next week. This decision could hurt the Dolgavian Economy but will benefit the long term stability of the Dolgavian Economy.
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby John Cracker » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:12 pm

OOC: The Hamilton Company is a privately owned business and no member of the Hamilton Family has been in the gov. for the past 15 years, either you misunderstood, or your just spreading lies.
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:40 pm

John Benton Gives "Speech of Unity"

At Clovisport John Benton made a speech attempting to debunk myths about the Reformed Church and also to encourage unity among the Hosian Church.

With the rise of the Reformed Hosian Church, their has been much criticism surrounding it, their have been several mythes and questions, today I will be responding to those mythes and answering those questions.
"The new reformists do not put there trust in Eliyahu fully" This is simply untrue, the reason we formed is because we felt the Aurorian Church was drifting to far from Eliyahu, we do pray to saints, or confess our sins to men, we only pray to God and ask God to forgive our sins.

"They disregard the holy book and add several of their leaders own works as scripture" This is a strait up lie, not even with a grain of truth, we read only the Annuction and Katub during our services nothing else, some pastors wright books to try to help other Hosians and that is fine, but we will only read the Annuction and Katb during services. (OOC: alaskancrabpuffs21 I don't know were you got this one from, but the doctrine of the Reformed Church clearly states we only read the Annunction and the Katub)

"Any other church that says that they are "reforming" the church is merely trying to make their own selfish gains" This is untrue, we are doing this because we believe the other churches have drifted, we tried to find another church, causing a rift was the last resort, and we had to do it.

"This new church is very flashy and promotes work righteousness. For them it is what I can do to spread the church. They do not trust God's will and do not let him steer the ship" We trust God, but he said to spread the word through out the world, and thats what we want to do, we have started a chich in Hutori, a very secular nation and we are soon to be in pagan nations to.

"my concern still stands that the whole concept of the new church is to counter the Aurorian Patriachal Church" your concern is a valid one, but we did not just do this to counter them, we did it to bring the church back to true Hosanism.

"My question is Why didn't the Reformist Church just join another synod of the many branches of Protestantism?" this is a good question, that I am glad was asked, we did not join another church because we couldn't find one we felt was right for us.

We applaud the last few sentences of Bishop of Aikums speech, we agree fully. I am calling for unity among the Hosian Church, we have differences, but we need to focus in spreading the good news to non believers, to the Aurorians I say that we have many differences, but that we must put them aside and spread the word, to the patriarchs I saw, we may have different governing systems but we have the same goal, to the Luthorians I saw we are the most similar and should be the most united, so I ask for unity among our separation.
John Cracker

PreviousNext

Return to National News