Solentia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Halion Post

Postby GeorgeWKush » Sun May 19, 2019 1:42 am

President John McSane loses reelection in disgrace but congratulates new President, General Marcus Shireer

John McSane lost his Presidential seat in this recent election mainly due to his controversial comments about Istalia. He recently came out in support of the new President, Marcus Shireer.

I'm glad the Military-Nationalist Party took my place, they're a very respectable party. Sure, it sucks to lose, but the Solentian people are rightfully angry with me. I think eventually things will calm down but I don't wanna be President again. Vice President? Maybe, that might be cool to be the first person to have been a VIce President after his Presidency, but for now I'm gonna lay low and enjoy life.

John McSane recently came under fire from the Istalian governments due to comments he made about the Imperialism that Istalia was allegedly under before the PNI gained power. He recently apologized in this statement.

During my time as President, I've tried to keep things friendly between Istalia and Solentia, just as my predecessors had done. At the very beginning of my Presidency, Istalia had been run by an Imperialist Party which was making scaring changes within the nation which appeared to have been swaying from Democracy. As the last 2 Presidents had done, I choose to listen to the PNI and try to get an understanding of what was going on while denouncing the Imperialistic Government that was launching. Luckily, the PNI was able to get control of Istalia and prevent any further damage to their beautiful nation. As those of you may know, I recently had a meeting with Istalia and there have been some tension created due to some statements I made. I believe there was a misunderstanding coming from the PNI, I did not say we wanted war, I said the complete opposite. The concern was that if Imperialism continued in Istalia, the Imperialist Party might declare war on us though it was never confirmed to us. It may be ironic that when I said I was glad to see relations improve and that I'd like relations to continue to improve, it damaged relations. I would like to state that I still would like to see Istalia and United Solentia be on good terms. So I'd like to issue an apology to Istalia, I should have worded what I meant better.

Thank You
President John McSane.

Although McSane did apologize, The Order Party is condemning him. We spoke to the new Order Party President, Donald Mump, and he said McSane is no longer welcome to The Order Party or its events.

What he said about Istalia is disgusting. Istalia is an amazing nation and it has always had an amazing Government. As far as I'm concerned, The Order Party wants nothing to do with John McSane. I keep being told we have to be "delicate" because he's a "war hero".... He's not a war hero! He was caught and gave away Solentian secrets! The man should have never been President. The leadership in The Order Party before me is ridiculous. We're gonna fix things. We're gonna make Solentia great again.... that sounds catchy, I like that. Anyways, McSane wants us to feel sorry for him but we're not going to. John McSane doesn't deserve sympathy from anyone, he was a terrible President and he has hurt the legacy of The Order Party. What kind of President plays so friendly with other parties? I saw on the news he congratulated the newest President of The Military-Nationalist Party. I'm glad McSane is not running for President anymore, we need better leadership than him. I liked McReagan, he was a good President.

Though not every member of The Order Party agrees with what Mump had to say. The founder and first Order Party member to be President of Solentia, George HW Kush, had this to say.

You know, I understand. I for sure think McSane made a big mistake, but I understand. There is no manual for diplomacy. John McSane did that bad thing, yes, but he also pushed to do some good things. My son, George, could probably tell you all the things they fought for while he was still the Vice President. They aimed to further perfect this nation, just like the many Presidents prior to them. I am glad to see that this happened now, and not when the New Democrats were around. I hope to see what the Military-Nationalist Party does within the position and I entirely condemn what Donald Mump had to say about them. The Order Party has always tried to respect other Conservative Parties and I'm quite concerned about Mump's goals as Head of The Order Party.
GeorgeWKush

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:19 am

HEIDI FJELSTAD ANNOUNCES A BREAK FOR THE RWNP:

Heidi Fjelstad announced in a press briefing this morning that her party will take a break from active politics to Solentia and to the other parties she said this
"Dear Solentia
I am getting the feeling that my party seems to have stagnated... I can't progress I don't know why??? I

shall take a little break. I shall monitor you all and if anything Big/Bad happens I shall return instantly. I shall return. All the parties I contacted you know where to find me ;) Take care it wont be too long... However I think a break would be good for my party.

Thank You

Heidi Fjelstad and the Right Wing Nationalist Party

She also announced that she was also having a son as well. This is a bad sign for conservationism in Solentia but only time will tell what Heidi and her party will do.
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby GeorgeWKush » Sun May 19, 2019 9:39 pm

Order Party President, Donald Mump, forced to take Temporary Leave of Absence by Order Party Officials

Today, Order Party Deputy President Sjit Onmi, announced that Order Party President, Donald Mump, will be taking a short leave of absence until Solentia can implement its current cabinet.

He's becoming a burden on the country. He demanded that all legislators in The Order Party vote against the new Cabinet because he wanted Mike Fence as Vice President. Look, we've had the Vice Presidency for awhile, but its time to give someone else a turn. That's how a Democracy works. Ryan Paul is a good Vice President and I'm sure Mike Fence would be great but I think right now, the Solentian people want the Conservative Democrats in that position and I stand with them. I negotiated to get us some good picks within the Solentian Cabinet. Ted Crews and John Carey to name some. I think for now, we need to give the country time to think about the mistake by President McSane in Istalia. We don't need someone pushing a hateful rhetoric against perfectly respectable parties because he isn't getting his way. Mr. Mump will be back as soon as this is all figured out and I hope he takes all of this into consideration upon his return.

We asked Donald Mump for his thoughts and he didn't seem very happy.

You know, the majority of The Order Party knows I'm right. They're just scared of the people taking power back. McSane was just a puppet for the Conservative Democrats and the Conservative Coalition. As soon as I return, I will make sure The Order Party fixes the damages that people like Sjit Onmi, George W Kush, John McSane, John Goodman and John Goodman II did. Sjit is nothing but a puppet. A puppet. I will make sure he is gone the second I return and there will be consequences for everyone involved in this.

Donald Mump has been heavily criticized for being aggressive towards other Solentian parties and trying to implement extremist Right-Wing policies.
GeorgeWKush

Postby GeorgeWKush » Wed May 22, 2019 9:04 pm

Donald Mump criticize Istalia, Luthori, The Order Party and all former Solentian Government Official's While On Campaign Trail.

Donald Mump, who is currently running for President of United Solentia under The Order Party, recently had a rally where he verbally attacked multiple Solentian allies, The Order Party and former Solentian Presidents.

You know, we are getting robbed by Istalia and Luthori. The Order Party and our Government always says "Free trade this, free trade that" but we know what's really going on. Do you know how much many jobs are going to Luthori and Istalia? You know how many jobs are coming here? It's pretty unfair what's going on, folks. I say this, when I become President of Solentia, I will rebuild the wall in front of Istalia and they will pay for it. After that, I will negotiate a better deal with Luthori... or I'll cut trade entirely off from them. This country has got to change, folks. The Order Party's officials always hate it when I suggest this stuff, they always say "You'll start tensions between nations! You'll cause tensions between us and the other parties!". Well, I don't care. Those other parties want to continue to burn Solentia to the ground. As President, I will Make Solentia Great Again. Buy a hat, buy a shirt! We together, will Make Solentia Great Again!

The current Order Party Deputy, Sjit Onmi heavily criticized the remarks by Donald Mump, saying this.

What Donald Mump is saying is disgraceful! I'll handle it soon. Thank You.

Sjit Onmi didn't want to further comment on the issue.
GeorgeWKush

Postby GeorgeWKush » Fri May 24, 2019 2:09 am

March 4580

New President Donald Mump Proposes Legislation To Build Fence Across Istalian Border

Today, the newly elected President of United Solentia brought in legislation for a fence. As many know, he built his campaign upon building a wall across the Istalian border.

He had this to say while introducing this bill to The Senate.
Istalians is taking our jobs, they're smuggling in drugs and showing our wives a much better times than we can. This has to stop! I suggest we build a fence, I was for building a wall but Vice President Mike Fence convinced me it should be a fence, we should build a fence across the Istalian border. Let's Make Solentia Great Again!
GeorgeWKush

Postby GeorgeWKush » Fri May 24, 2019 5:47 pm

President Donald Mump Lashes Back at Istalian Response

Today President Mump held a press conference to discuss the response from Istalian leaders about Mump's comments to build a fence in across the Istalian border.

Istalian Politicians are taking bribes from Luthori. That's why everyone in their nation is running away to Solentia, because we're a much better nation. Look, I have a much bigger button under my desk and I'm not afraid to use it. Within one nuke, we could eliminate all of Istalia and we won't have to deal with Istalian immigrants anymore. I'm not racist, My ancestors hired Istalian's before it was considered "slavery"! I am the greatest Solentian President and I will continue to Make Solentia Great Again! Thank You!

Many were confused by the President's statements, saying most of it didn't make much sense. Others criticized how quick President Mump was to suggest nuclear warfare. It was also announced today that the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ted Crews have contacted Luthori for a meeting.
GeorgeWKush

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Fri May 24, 2019 7:38 pm

New Conservative Government Silences All Talks of Conflict

In her glorious return, Heidi Fjelstad stated that
The Order Party has committed an egregious betrayal against Istalia and the Solentian People. They were one of the parties along with us who voted to help it Istalia and build relations but now we see what their true colors are. We see this backfire and the Order Party will lose their place in government as a result. We want to see change and answers and this fighting and bickering is leading us no-where. We shall tomorrow push to befriend Istalia once again.

Her party is booming along with the First Conservative Leauge as they took the country by storm. This is her first public statement back in Solentia after her and her party leaders left to see the world.
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby GeorgeWKush » Fri May 24, 2019 11:15 pm

The Order Party Begins to Distance Itself From Former President Donald Mump and His Extremist Supporters.

The Order Party has been on a collision course within the 4570s and 4580s. From a small debacle from misinterpreted comments to from the nations former Solentian President, John McSane, to all out Right-Wing Nationalism from its last Solentian President, Donald Mump. Recently, President Mump was impeached after a vote of no confidence after he attempted to build a fence across the Istalian Border by suggestion of current Vice President, Mike Fence. The new Order Party President, John Goodman III had this to say about what has been happening within The Order Party.

If we're being honest, I'd like to apologize to not only Istalia, but the Solentian people as well. I, along with many others, are disgusted by former President Mump's actions. I mean, even after he spent all this time criticizing former President McSane's statements that were not nearly as bad as his, he tried to start a war with Luthori and Istalia. We've asked several members of his administration to resign, including Mike Fence though he refused. We have asked Ted Crews to step down though he claims he is currently trying to fix relations between United Solentia and Luthori. We will not claim Ted Crews until he fixes the wrong he was involved with. We do not accept Donald Mump and Mike Fence, we'd like to proceed a trial to discuss the war crimes they have tried to commit. I, along with the new Order Party officials, would like to apologize that the Solentian people had to deal with this and we promise that we will do our best to force transparency on to all of our officials, including those currently in office. Thank You.
GeorgeWKush

PreviousNext

Return to National News