Kalopia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Kalopia

Postby Aethan » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:58 am

Prime Minister Aspasia Miskiadi during the campaign for the 5097 elections

New elections, a new landslide victory for Ariza. With record participation since the return of democracy - 68% of the population with the right to vote - the party commanded by Prime Minister Aspasia Miskiadi has revalidated its absolute majority in the national parliament by obtaining more than 80% of the votes, nearly 41 million ballots. The opposition party, the FNK, has had to settle for just 68 seats in a chamber of 300 representatives, ceding 7 to ARIZA, which has established itself as the most favored option of the population of Kalopia. The FNK, however, has managed to maintain the governments of Wantuni and Kithara, although in both cases giving many votes to ARIZA. In the other three regions, the FNK has not even had room to obtain a representative, since its percentage of the vote has been around 0.1% in all cases.

Athanasia Vasilide has also been re-elected for the fourth time in a row as Head of State, with almost 40 million votes, defeating her rival and FNK candidate Sergios Teresotis for the second time, by an even larger vote margin than on the previous occasion. .

After knowing these results, the Prime Minister, who will foreseeably be re-elected in the coming days to continue leading the country, announced a government reshuffle for what she has described as "the second phase", referring to the search for more political profiles to govern Kalopia now that he already considers that democracy in the nation "is not in danger of being attacked" and that the reforms applied by his first governments "have consolidated Kalopia as a strong and brilliant democracy", rising from its ashes.

At the moment it is unknown who will be part of this new executive, but one of the names that sounds the most is that of the current President of Parliament for the Ministry of Internal Affairs, while the current Foreign Minister, the already internationally known Konstantinos Makrotis , would go on to occupy the presidency of the national parliament after 12 years leading Kalopian diplomacy.

At regional level, there are therefore no changes in the leadership of the regions except for Oroseirá, where Prefect Socrates Manakis announced he would not contest the elections and instead his Delegate for Labour, Leonidas Saranteas, was chosen as the candidate to these elections, where he ended up winning with more than 10 million votes and 99.89%, leaving the FNK with no chances of entering the Oroseirán parliament. In fact, Mr. Saranteas is one of the names that resonate within the ranks of ARIZA to replace Mrs. Miskiadi once she steps down from her position in the party, which many people believe will happen before next elections, and that this will be her last tenure as Prime Minister of Kalopia, once she would have been in the role for 16 years.
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Aethan » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:05 pm

The end of an era?
The first and current prime minister of Kalopia activates the mechanism of her succession in ARIZA and announces that she will not stand for reelection for another term

Accustomed to mass baths and public cheers, for Prime Minister Aspasia Miskiadi today's event was just another public appearance. But for the citizens of Kalopia, Mrs. Miskiadi's announcement ushered in the next stage in the young Kalopian democracy.

For the vast majority of the population of Kalopia, Mrs. Miskiadi has been like a beacon that has guided their steps from the great protests that culminated in the fall of the Military Junta and of which she was the protagonist, to the first democratic elections that culminated with her election as Prime Minister and that of her partner Athanasia Vasilide as Head of State of Kalopia, and thus the consecutive general elections in which her party, ARIZA, has won landslide victory after landslide victory.

Mrs. Miskiadi was also in charge of carrying out the elaboration of the new Constitution of the nation, the establishment of various democratic structures in the nation such as the Supreme Court, the Parliament, or the figures of the regional Presidents and the national assembly. , as well as various laws such as Referendums or Civil Rights. Apart from all these narrowly constitutionalist proposals, the successive governments of Mrs. Miskiadi have carried out numerous reforms aimed at expanding social, labor rights, or improving Kalopia's economy and international relations, starting from the point of "extreme neutrality" that from the beginning of his mandate he defended the Prime Minister and that led his government to draft the Kalopia Neutrality Treaty or the withdrawal of the Majatran Economic Association.

All this will now form part of the legacy of Aspasia Miskiadi, whose contribution to Kalopia's democracy will go down in history. But now, she herself has decided that her figure must step aside and let a new generation run the country. Addressing the thousands of citizens concentrated in the central square, as well as the millions who turned on their televisions to listen to the speech that was announced, Mrs. Miskiadi went directly to the point of the matter:

"Dear countrymen, beloved comrades, dear citizens,

As many of you know, when I first came to the Head of Government of this great nation, I did so with a promise: to recover the lost glory of Kalopia, while building together a more democratic, free and fair for all the citizens who live in it. Today, I can humbly affirm that I believe I have achieved a large part of these objectives, although one cannot be vain and think that she has solved all the problems. New challenges will always arise, and you always have to be prepared to face them. However, I also believe that when this legislature ends, my work will have come to an end as head of the Kalopia government. Not because I think I've already done everything that needs to be done, but because I think it's time for others to come up with new ideas on how to improve Kalopia. For this reason, in the next few months I will withdraw from the leadership of my party, and at the end of the legislature, whatever the result of the following elections, they will not be with me as my party's candidate.

For me it has been a real pride to have been chosen by you election after election, to see how together we have made Kalopia a more egalitarian nation, and I only hope that, whatever happens, we continue on this path.

Eleftheria and thanatos!"

A visibly moved Prime Minister, who finished her speech with her fist raised and the crowd responded enthusiastically to her small statement of intent.

Of humble origins but with great aspirations since she was a child, according to those closest to her, Mrs. Miskiadi is now facing half of a calm legislature in which once again they have gained absolute control of the national parliament, and she will retire with the satisfaction of a job well done.
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Aethan » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:45 pm

The youngest deputy of ARIZA takes control of the party
Herakles Kalliades wins the primaries for the general secretary and will be the candidate who will replace Aspasias Miskiadi at the head of the party and leading the list for the general elections

February 5103

Herakles Kalliades, 30, has today become the new general secretary of ARIZA, after defeating his opponents in the primaries held after Aspasia Miskiadi officially announced that she was leaving the post of general secretary of the party before the upcoming elections.

With a total of 5 candidates who achieved the necessary endorsements to officially present themselves to dispute the leadership of the ruling party in Kalopia since the return of democracy, the polls placed the veteran deputy Yianni Zappakos, belonging to the more moderate wing of the party. However, with the primary election method, in which the candidate with the least votes is being eliminated each week, repeating the vote until there are only two candidates left to compete for the position, little by little it was indicated how the majority of votes were going going to Mr. Kalliades, who ended up winning the primaries against Mr. Zappakos with a total of 63% against 37%.

first round:
Yianni Zappakos (deputy): 27%
Calliope Michaelaki (former president of the Kalopian parliament, Minister of Foreign Affairs): 24%
Angela Makralli (secretary of agriculture of Oroseirá): 20%
Herakles Kalliades (deputy): 18%
Evengelia Mikatou (deputy): 11%

Second round:
Yianni Zappakos (deputy): 28%
Calliope Michaelaki (former president of the Kalopian parliament, Minister of Foreign Affairs): 26%
Herakles Kalliades (deputy): 24%
Angela Makralli (secretary of agriculture of Oroseirá): 22%

Third round:
Yianni Zappakos (deputy): 40%
Herakles Kalliades (deputy): 39%
Calliope Michaelaki (former president of the Kalopian parliament, Minister of Foreign Affairs): 21%

Fourth round:
Herakles Kalliades (deputy): 63%
Yianni Zappakos (deputy): 37%

Mr. Kalliades, a graduate in molecular biology and a PhD in biology, thus becomes the generational replacement that Mrs. Miskiadi had requested in her farewell speech. Coming from a working-class family in the south of Elaióna, he is the youngest of five children, and he combined his university studies with a part-time job in a supermarket. His colleagues in the regional parliament affectionately call him the "child", since he won his seat in the 5097 elections. Since then, his popularity within the party has not stopped growing, due to his oratory ability and his toughness in parliamentary debates when defending their ideas. Now, he will be the party's candidate for the presidency of the government in the next elections, and according to all the polls, he has all the ballots to become the next Prime Minister if there is no major political change in the country in the coming years.

In his inaugural speech as the new Secretary General, Mr. Kalliades thanked his predecessor for "everything she has done for Kalopia", and believes that her name "will forever remain in the annals of history" of Kalopia. He has also advanced that, if he reaches the presidency of the government, he intends to implement drastic changes in religious, educational and scientific matters, but that he supports 100% the "unwavering neutrality" of the nation that Mrs. Miskiadi raised as one of the great pillars of their successive governments.
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Aethan » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:50 am

Kalopia welcomes the return of democracy to Selucia and offers its help

Kalopia's foreign minister, Calliope Michaelaki, has welcomed the return of democracy to Selucia, and has offered help on behalf of the Aspasia Miskiadi government if the island nation's new leadership sees fit.

In a statement to the media, Mrs. Michaelaki has pointed out the similarities between the current situation in Selucia and the one that occurred a few decades ago in Kalopia, with both nations now recovering their respective democratic systems thanks to the struggle of the people.

"A few decades ago, in Kalopia we experienced the resurgence of our nation thanks to the tireless struggle of the people and the invaluable help of an army that knew its place. Today, the same circumstance has occurred in Selucia, a nation with which We are united by great historical ties and with which we hope to count on in the future. We welcome democracy to Selucia and offer the help of our government, and of our nation, if its representatives need any type of help or collaboration to give these new steps towards a new resurgent democracy. We understand that Selucians are more than capable of managing this for themselves, like we did, but we also want to make them know that we are here if there is anything needed. Selucia has been for centuries a beacon of democracy in Majatra, and the path it followed in the last decades was something we hope will not be repeated."

The Minister has also pointed out that when they contacted the Orderist Front government to negotiate the signing of the neutrality treaty, they only found "bad manners and rudeness" and "absolute contempt for democracy".

"We trust that the new government that emerges from these events will be open to negotiating its adherence to the Kalopia neutrality treaty."
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Aethan » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:52 pm

The demand for positions in the Army and firefighters reaches record figures

The "Vrontí Monáda" (βροντή Μονάδα) or "Thunder Unit", the elite unit of the Kalopian military forces

Since the return of democracy to Kalopia, the popularity of the army and the fire department has always remained high among the citizenry, thanks to their explicit participation in the fall of the Military Junta. And now, decades later, the fruits of these actions are beginning to be seen, as well as the implementation of compulsory martial arts in schools promoted by the Aspasia Miskiadi government.

The Miskiadi government has announced that it will immediately expand the number of positions in both all branches of the Kalopia army and the fire brigade in all regions for the coming years, after the number of citizens interested in joining the the ranks of one or another body has increased exponentially in recent years.

"I had never seen anything like it,"
confesses Vasileia Teresili, admiral of the Kalopia naval forces.
"Of course we appreciate that the public is interested in joining us, and we also appreciate the willingness that the government has always shown towards us. With the collaboration of all, we can build a really strong armed forces."

According to government estimates, the number of applicants to enter either the armed forces or the fire brigade is expected to increase from the current 200 to 500 or more annually over the next few years, an increase they consider fostered by the Kalopia educational system.

"From a young age, thanks to the reforms implemented by the Aspasia Miskiadi government, our young people learn not only the necessary academic skills, but also learn to think for themselves, to reason, and also to defend and trust themselves and their capabilities. And I think all of this contributes to this sense of patriotism and unity that we are experiencing, and that can only be beneficial for our nation as a whole".
says a spokesperson for the government.

In this way, the size of the Kalopia army is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years, and some experts already predict that, if this rate is maintained, it could double its current size in just five years.
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Aethan » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:14 am

Kalliades, new Prime Minister of Kalopia
ARIZA re-imposes resoundingly in the general elections and a new political era opens

The Kalopian parliament approved late this afternoon the new Kalopia government, led by what will now be the Prime Minister, the Secretary General of ARIZA Herakles Kalliades, who took over the leadership of the party a year ago from of the hitherto Prime Minister Aspasia Miskiadi.

The new government of Kalliades, made up of 9 women and three men, including a minister from the Majatran ethnic group and another from the Siphinan ethnic group, does not retain any member of the last cabinet of Aspasia Miskiadi, bringing a complete renewal of faces for the next government.

Looking ahead to the elections, Herakles Kalliades has already announced that his government would acquire a more "political" character, leaving behind the state character that has characterized the governments of Aspasia Miskiadi to unify the entire population in the period after the dictatorship . Among the measures that Mr. Kalliades has announced in his investiture speech, are the renovation of the Supreme Court, expanding the rights of workers, extending the power of the State in the nation and above all, ending the influence of religion in the country.

"I think it's important that, as a modern nation, we start to leave behind concepts like 'gods' or 'religion'. What other countries do is none of our business, but I think that here in Kalopia we should build a society where all its citizens are free and equal, and religion has always been an impediment to that".

Aspasia Miskiadi was present at the investiture act to hand over the baton to her successor, and as she left the parliament the already former prime minister was applauded by the crowd gathered around to follow the investiture speech.

"For decades, I have served as your Head of Government because I have had your support in doing so, and I am so grateful for it all. Together, we have brought the light back to our nation and to the hearts and minds of our people, and I only I hope that this spirit of unity does not fade"
said Mrs. Miskiadi, visibly moved, after also announcing her withdrawal from the political front line.

Thus, Kalopia will find itself led for the first time since the fall of the Military Junta by a government that will not be headed by what many consider to be its national hero, and the next steps that the Kalliades government follows will have to be seen.
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Aethan » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:36 pm

New government unveils fortification plan
Kalliades government proposes its first measure: shelters and fortifications all around Kalopia to protect Kalopian neutrality and deflects foreign attacks

Ekaterini Petrea, Minister of Defence and former military officer

The recently inaugurated government of Herakles Kalliades has revealed its first action: from the mouth of the spokesperson and Defense Minister, Ekaterini Petrea, the Kalopian government has announced that it will begin to build a defensive plan to protect the nation from any foreign threat.

"This government will keep defending the ideal of Mrs. Aspasia Miskiadi of Kalopian absolute neutrality, but at the same time, we are aware that Majatra is an unstable continent and therefore, we must prepare ourselves for the worst scenarios, in order to keep the peace and neutrality of our nation"
has said Mrs. Petrea, a former general of the Kalopian Armed Forces who left her post at the personal request of Mr. Kalliades to develop this specific plan within the responsibilities of the Minister of Defence.

As described by the Minister, the idea is to build fortifications and shelters in the mountainous parts of Kalopia, which will provide refuges for the Kalopian Army and Kalopian civilians in case of attacks. Although Kalopian legislation already provides that no new buildings may be constructed unless they feature provisions for civil defence, these shelters and refuges will serve as fortified constructions guarded by the military and the police, with the capacity to resist nuclear bombings.

Among all, these structures will be primarily placed in the borders of neighbouring countries and outside the most industrialized and populated Kalopian cities. The plan developed by the Kalliades government pretends to make these fortifications complex nearly impregnable, allowing the government and the military control over the major passages to the nation, through the mountain passes and next to main roads to the countries interior routes.

Kalopian geography is well known for scholars, with the northen part of the country being legendarily mountainous, with just over eighty percent of its land consisting of mountains or hills. It is also home to the infamous Heraklian Alps, which strech across Thálassa and Kithāra and are considered some of the world's toughest terrain, as well as the Dinaric Mountains, which contain four of Terra's ten highest mountain peaks in the world, including the semi-mythical Mount Hellas, once thought to be the home of the gods.

Map showing Kalopia's mountainous terrain

With this orography, the Kalopian government's plan to build immediately in the coming years the set of fortifications along the Kalopian terrain will be carried out taking advantage of the steep natural terrain, well known by the citizens of Kalopia but which, in the event of an enemy attack, would make it very difficult part of the advance and would effectively allow the protection of the population and a regrouping of the troops and launch new attacks.

The Defense Minister estimates that the plan will be finalized before the next elections, since it will be given the highest priority, but if this is not the case, they will open contacts based on the electoral results to allow the plan to go ahead. According to Mrs. Petrea, counting all the shelters and fortifications, more than 2 million Kalopian citizens could be accommodated, in addition to the necessary troops and supply sites. This shelters and fortifications will be built to resist the impact of traditional bombs and nuclear bombs, and will store weaponry to arm militias or common citizens if the case requires so. They will also have the capacity to filtrate the air, and the Ministry estimates than the people inside of them would be able to resist for more than a year without requiring to go to the surface.

The Ministry has also announced the intention to build two separate shelters to host and protect half of the national government each, with one of them also hosting the Prime Minister and the other the President of the Republic.

The plan will receive the name of the "Petrea Nation Rebuilt and Protection", and will start as soon as the bill is approved by Parliament, which is expected to happen in the upcoming weeks.

OOC: This plan is partially based on the Swiss National Redoubt plan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... witzerland))
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Aethan » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:13 pm

The government presents its religious neutrality plan
Herakles Kalliades has made public the draft of the new legislation on religious matters, which is expected to be approved by Parliament in the coming months before the next school year begins

It was one of his electoral promises during the campaign, and now, the Prime Minister of Kalopia Herakles Kalliades has presented the draft of new religious legislation that will be applied in the nation before the start of the next school year.

Although during the government of Aspasia Miskiadi timid steps were taken towards the elimination of religion at the state level - it was her government the one that declared the nation neutral in religious matters and promoter of atheism - it was Kalliades himself who, during the campaign electoral for the last elections and again during his inauguration, stated his intention to advance the religious neutrality of Kalopia.

The religious institutions in Kalopia, which had traditionally enjoyed popularity, was severely damaged by its collaboration with the dictatorship of the Military Junta, and today there are many citizens in the nation who look favorably on putting large limits on the various religious entities present in Kalopia, a nation in which Ahmadis and Hosians live together.

According to the legislation presented (http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=656642), after its approval, religious schools will be prohibited at the national level, so that after the end of the current course these schools will not be able to open enrollment deadlines for the next course. Instead, the government will offer places for all families who wish to do so in public schools, and will draw up a list of private and concerted schools to give free choice to all families who wish to do so as well. In addition, it will not be possible to pray in schools, regardless of religion, if the prayer is directed by a teacher. On the contrary, at the individual level, students will not be prevented from complying with their religious beliefs.

Already in terms of national legislation, the State will be in charge of establishing the salary that the ministers of religion must receive, like the rest of the State's jobs, but it will be the religious entities that must bear the costs associated with it.

"Religious entities are currently nothing more than covert companies that, as such, receive remuneration on a daily basis but claim to be exempt from all the obligations that involve being part of the social fabric of the State. In the end, the ministers of religion do not stop being workers of Kalopia, and as such, they must abide by the current legislation on labor matters. And likewise, it is the religious entities themselves that must take charge of their salaries, as the rest of private companies do with that of their employees "
Mr. Kalliades declared in the presentation of the draft.

Finally, the new regulation tightens the legislation regarding visitation of foreign missionaries. If the current regulations required foreign missionaries to register with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the law present in the draft indicates that directly, as of its approval, foreign missionaries will not be permitted to enter the nation to propagate religious ideas. On a personal basis, they will continue to enjoy free movement like any other tourist traveling to Kalopia, but they could face severe economic sanctions if the state authorities find them spreading religious ideas of any kind.

"As a government, we have an obligation to our citizens. And that obligation, as we have always repeated, is based on the most basic precept that we defend: mens sana in corpore sana. We have made it legislation the teaching of philosophy in the classrooms, of arts martial, and now we do it by freeing our citizens from the oppression of religions. In schools, religious subjects will be replaced by a new subject, which will be called the History of Religions, and which will deal from a historical point of view the journey of the different religions throughout Terra and above all, Kalopia. All people will be free to continue practicing the religion they deem appropriate without any harm to themselves, but as a State, we must ensure the most absolute neutrality so as not to harm anyone. At the present time, with all the advances we have made as a society, religions do nothing more than weigh down our evolution as a whole. or whole human beings. Of course, studying the influence of religions in our history and knowing how they have shaped the world as they please is necessary to develop us, but we cannot continue to consider religions as something necessary at the moment we live".
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Aethan » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:54 pm

Kalopia also vetoes the Arch-Patriarch's entry.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs justifies the decision within the "strictest legality in force"

August 5111

After his announcement of a new tour to spread a "new evangelization" around the globe made by the Arch-Patriarch, Selucia just announced its veto to allow his entry into the nation. Now, it is no secret that Kalopia has been striving since the return of democracy to maintain strict State neutrality both internationally and behind the scenes on religious and other matters. For this reason, a few years ago the government of Herakles Kalliades, which was confirmed at the latest elections, approved the Kalliades Law of Religious Regulation (http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=656642), which among other things, bar foreign missionaries from entering the nation. And it is based on this section of the law that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kalopia has justified to veto a possible entry of the Arch-Patriarch in the nation, after announcing a tour of various nations of the globe to "spread the word of God" .

"Nobody should be surprised by this decision"
justified Ifigenia Stavra, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
"In Kalopia, as in any other democratic nation, all citizens are free to profess the faith they wish. However, from the State we consider it opportune, necessary and productive that there is the most absolute neutrality in this matter. For this reason, the State does not align itself with any particular religion, and specially not since their collaboration with the previous Military Junta dictatorship. It is also for this reason that we cannot allow the entry of the highest representative of a religion in our nation, if this entry is made to spread the word of a particular religion. If the Arch-Patriarch ever wishes to visit our nation in a personal capacity, he is more than welcome to but not if he does it as the head of a religious institution."

Although it has not been made official that the Arch-Patriarch was going to visit Kalopia - where 44% of the population declare themselves Ahmadi, 34% irreligious and only 18% declare their Hosian faith - the government prefers to prevent in order to avoid situations that could lead to diplomatic conflicts.
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Aethan » Fri May 06, 2022 12:04 pm

BREAKING: hack attempt on the Kalopian government to seize state secrets
The intelligence services would have prevented the theft of data on the Kalopia bunkerization plan, state security forces and bodies, and other official secrets

Interior Minister Pavlos Papatis and Defence Minister Ekaterini Petrea in the Kalopian Parliament

Early this morning, the Ministers of the Interior and Defense of Kalopia, Pavlos Papatis and Ekaterini Petrea, appeared before the media at an urgent press conference called late last night to denounce a massive hacking attempt on cell phones of members of the government.

According to the Minister of Defense and government spokesperson, late yesterday afternoon the intelligence services of Kalopia detected and prevented an access attempt using malware sent to the servers of the Ministries of Defense, Interior and Foreign Affairs, as well as the Presidency of the Government, and also access to the personal mobile phones of all its members. According to the investigations, the objective would be to obtain the exact location of the bunkers - whose construction has already been completed - from the plan developed by the Ministry of Defence, as well as from the data on the State security forces and bodies, from Kalopia's foreign policy and other thorny government issues.

The Minister of Defense did not want to point the finger, but she assured that the Kalopia intelligence service already presents several suspects and that they are working to fine-tune the search for the culprit, whom they affirm is not "a national agent", referring to the fact that the hacking attempt could come from a foreign agent, without indicating whether it is an individual or group of foreigners or an attempt by another nation to access state secrets.

"Fortunately, in Kalopia we have an Intelligence service and computer systems and protections that are robust, efficient and fast, which have prevented this despicable attack on our national sovereignty and popular democracy from reaching its objective. However, we will be vigilant and alert so that this will not be repeated, and we will investigate the facts to the end to find the culprit and that the full weight of the law falls on those responsible ".

The intelligence service has requested all members of the Kalopia national parliament, as well as regional assemblies and governments, to make their personal devices available for analysis, and it is expected that in the coming hours or days to light new members affected by this hacking attempt.

"What has come to light is very serious,"
declared the Prefect of Oroseirá, Leonidas Saranteas.
"It is a clear attempt to obtain sensitive information from our nation, for the purpose of either selling that information or directly using it against us, and I hope that when the culprits are found they will be made to pay for it."
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

PreviousNext

Return to National News