Bianjie

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Bianjie

Postby Liukupukki » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:33 am

Khan of Bianjie Condemns Pontesi

The Khan held a press conference conserning the political suppression and death camps established by the Pontesian Fascists.

These are hard and trying times on Terra. The fascists in Pontesi have announced that they will be establishing death camps for their political enemies. That is unacceptable and the government of Bianjie will do all that is possible to support the oppressed people and we will accept all refugees that are able to escape the fascist rule into Bianjie. We will provide moral support and volunteers for anyone that is willing to fight against the threat for peace on Terra.

Three thousand people have already volunteered to protect democracy and are currently receiving the best training Bianjie has to offer with its new military facilities and officers training them. The volunteer forces will train for warfare if the international community needs assistance to protect freedom and democracy on Terra.

Bianjie Volunteer Corps in training

March 21st 4894
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:46 am

LOCAL MINER FINDS A FOSSILIZED SKELETON OF A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN ANIMAL IN STONE

A local miner from Fetembi Wehe was surprised to find bones at the end of his pickaxe. Upon finding the skeleton, the local man reported to local law enforcement with the following statement

I was working my shift at the mines and I think I found a dead body inside of the stone, it looked kind if strange though.

Local police force as well as osteologists were called to investigate this mysterious "dead body in stone" incident. Upon further investigation by the osteologists, the bone found inside the mountain does not match one of a human, or any known animal for that matter.

After a full week of carefully revealing the rest of the skeleton the revelation looks from out of this world and it is thought to have lived in the lands of Bianjie long before humans have existed.

The finder of the skeleton posing for a picture

The man who discovered the skeleton was asked on his thoughts on this magnificent find:

I would have never expected to find anything so exotic and rare! It looks like a dragon! Khan Fanggon hala-i Nikan, the saviour of Bianjie has blessed me with this job at my new commune. This was meant to be! Thank you my Khan! I propose the skeleton to be named after the true discoverer of it, I propose the name Nikan Dragon for the newly discovered species

March 8th 4895
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:08 am

LONG RUMOURED TRAIN NETWORK

The government of Bianjie has finally finalized its plans for the long awaited Train Network funded by the Liorean Development Package. The proposed network would add connections between the biggest southern cities, as well as some more rural areas to have better connections towards these big cities. The construction is said to begin next week on monday. The project would take approximately 4 years to complete given the large amount of tracks required for the Train Network to be functional. The mountainous northern regions would eventually be expanded into the network, but that project will not come in the near future, says Huang hala-i Jon, representative of the People's Committee

The tracks would expand to all of the biggest southern cities

Jan 13th 4896
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:58 am

LIFE INSIDE A COMMUNE

A recently made document about the communes of Bianjie has made international media and headlines. The documentary shows the diverse lives of people living inside the communes of Bianjie, their work, their free time and what might have gotten the most audiences interested in the subject, is their odd religious beliefs.

An interview of an inhabitant who goes by the name Mangon from the documentary:

Interviewer:
Hello there, and thank you for doing this interview! We are doing a documentary about the lives of people in the communes, part of Khan Fanggon hala-i Nikan's policies. What is it like living in one of these communes?

Mangon:
We appreciate the life chances given by our great leader and saviour Fanggon hala-i Nikan. We go and work every day for him and after work, everyone goes to pray for him. The Gemun commune has a specific room for prayers. Our free time we use for doing household chores and conversing with our friends in the Commune.

Many western people consider it strange to worship a leader this way, it is likely the result of the Khan resolving many issues for the less fortunate, like unemployment and homelessness.

Picture from the Prayer room
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:36 am

More fossils found from the mines of Fetembi Wehe

The scientific advancement and knowledge from the eras before mankind is progressing even further as another set of fossils have been dug up by another miner from the commune. They resemble a small lizard-like creature.

Following the recent discoveries from the mountains, the Khan has announced that the government will be searching for organizations to cooperate with to learn more about these creatures before man.

Aug 4th 4901
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:04 am

MYSTERIOUS CASES OF DISAPPEARANCE IN GEMUN, 26 MISSING SO FAR

In the span of the last week 26 citizens of Gemun have gone missing, Hengol hala-i Khuo, chief of the police department of Gemun released a statement in a press conference about the disappearances,
These kinds of disappearances are most certainly to be taken seriously, and even more seriously, when all of the cases have happened so frequently. We have reason to suspect that this is linked with organized crime and we are doing our best to handle this as fast as possible. Please provide any information you might know about these cases to the Gemun Police department. Thank you.

The police activity in the steets of Gemun has greatly increased in hopes of lessening the chances of these disappearances continuing

Jul 20th 4902
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:23 pm

UPDATE ON THE GEMUN DISAPPEARANCES
After extensive research from the Gemun Police Department, a pile of skeletons that have been cleaned to perfection was discovered in an abandoned building. The investigators told our reporters that "The smell is unlike any other, its like rotting meat and feces, but the house and everything in it is cleaner than should.
The chief of Gemun police department, Hengol hala-i Khuo has given yet another statement about this bizarre and horrid case:
This is one of the most disturbing cases we have ever had to deal with. We have managed to identify a few of these skeletons from their dental records, and we believe these are all connected to the disappearances of Gemun. We will work our asses off until this case is resolved. May their souls rest in peace. I will personally promise that the person accountable will get the punishment they deserve!

The police department has given no further statements on this issue, but has encouraged to send all information directly to the police department hotline.

Aug 2nd 4902
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:58 am

MYSTERIOUS GEMUN DISAPPEARANCES SOLVED
The perpetrator behind the mysterious murders and disappearances of Gemun has been caught. The locals have given the man a nickname "The Purifier".
The Gemun Police stormed his house after an anonymous tip told that he is behind the disappearances, and the police compared fingerprints found on the earlier crime scene to his, and it was a match.

When captured the man simply fell on his knees and shouted:
If this is what the Khan wants, I will submit to his power, please release me from my earthly bounds if you wish so, but please let me die by the hands of my saviour!

The Purifier, or Jango hala-i Hangee by his real name will be brought to court to be judged by Khan Fanggon hala-i Nikan himself due to the severeness of the crime.

Many protests have been arranged within the country to release Mr. Hangee. They claim that he has only done good for the country for purifying anti-governmental people.

The protestors have also demanded the recognition of The Church of Fanggon, the fast growing religion of worship of Khan Fanggon hala-i Nikan.
They view Jango hala-i Hangee as a prophet of some sort and demand his release.

The Trial of Jango hala-i Hangee will happen on July 20th 4903

Jan 15th 4903
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:18 am

TRIAL OF THE PURIFIER

The trial of Jango hala-i Hangee "The Purifier" was held yesterday evening. He was accused of 26 counts of murder. Khan Fanggon hala-i Nikan was the judge on this case, and he gave the following statement:
People of Bianjie, I have seen your protests against the conviction of the accused. However, no matter how anti-governmental people the victims were, justice should not be brought into your own hands. The man is clearly not innocent, so he will be punished accordingly. Jango hala-i Hangee, nicknamed "the purifier" will be convicted for 26 counts of murder, inciting riot and terrorism, punishable by death by hanging.

Furthermore, I have heard of your wishes for recognition of the Church of Fanggon. The Church of Fanggon is now an officially recognized religion in Bianjie. But any lawbreakers cannot hide behind the religion and they will be punished accordingly. Posing as a prophet of a religion is prohibited and will be a punishable offence from this point forward. Thank you.

July 20th 4903
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:28 pm

FORMATION OF BIANJIE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION

Earlier this morning, the People's Committee in a public debate, revealed that the government has plans for a football league. The league would allow any local teams to participate in the Bianjie Cup. The revelation caused many cities to be interested in having teams for the league.

Nov 10th 4903

___

TRYOUTS FOR BFA DONE, TEAMS ANNOUNCED

The tryouts for the Bianjie Football Association's Football League have concluded and the eight teams that will participate in the contest are:

Wehe FC, Club Ambagašan, Muduria Dragons, Gemun Khans, Gemun Capitals and Dergi Bianjie. There are also 2 very special teams that made it: Club BAF, the Bianjie Armed Forces' Football team and Ebišembi, the team of the Bianjien Navy.

Nov 26th 4903
Liukupukki

PreviousNext

Return to National News