Bianjie

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Bianjie

Postby Auditorii » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:18 pm

Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:47 pm

Bianjie Passes Law Banning Foreign Bases

Old Yingdalan military base in Bianjie (OOC Source: Washington Post)

In a surprising and unprecedented move, the government of Bianjie has banned all foreign bases - military, humanitarian, or otherwise - from the nation. The decision came during the Ostland investigation (supported by Dorvik) of Bianjie's alleged crimes against humanity decades ago.

Analysts have concluded the move to be motivated by two factors: 1. The World Congress' failure to act indicates that it is an opportunistic organization that would be willing to come in guns blazing if the interests of the great powers demanded it; and 2. Yingdala's rise. More weight is being given to the latter factor, as Bianjie previously supported the World Congress' investigation.

Although the country received much influence from Yingdala - the fact that Yingdala is spoken and read by most people in Bianjie (who can read and write), its architectural styles are prevalent, and many traditional Bianjie rites and traditions have been influenced by it - Khan Dorgon Alin largely blames the Grand Union for failing to adequately develop Bianjie before leaving the country.

Many suspect that the Khan will capitalize upon Ostland's leadership of the investigation to extract development assistance, although this would have to be in line with the Seko model. Time will tell, but Dorgon Alin is certainly insistent upon improving his country by any means.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:37 pm

Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby Liukupukki » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:41 pm

BREAKING NEWS
KHAN OVERTHROWN
The people have protested before on numerous occasions on the great poverty and unemployment issues. But to everyone's surprise today, at approximately 10am the people stormed the and the Khan's Palace communist flags raised demanding The Khan's surrender. There were approximately 100 casualties between the protesters and the law enforcement, but apart from the violence on the police, they we're peaceful on the streets.
After a few hours of the palace being in lockdown, a national broadcast from the Khan interrupted everyone's radio and television programs. The Khan was visibly on the verge of tears on the broadcast.
Good morning, people of Bianjie. Today is a sad day. The people have spoken and I believe I am no longer wanted on the throne of Bianjie. I will hold a popular vote on the decision of a new khan as soon as possible.

People of Bianjie storming the streets

Dec 8th 4884
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:50 pm

BREAKING NEWS
Fanggon hala-i Nikan Promises Mass Employment for the people of Bianjie
Fanggon hala-i Nikan, belonging to one of the most influential dynasties involved in the liberation of Bianjie from the Khan's rule has started campaigning under the Fanggon dynasty to gain the Throne. He's posted leaflets, newspapers and television and radio broadcasts across the nation to campaign widely, funded by Endralonian corporations. He gave a statement about the poverty and unemployment issues that are affecting the people
Greetings, Bianjie! I am Fanggon hala-i Nikan, one of the main figures in liberating our nation from the oppressive rule of the Khan. I want to campaign for that position to make Bianjie a better place for the people. I have had some talks with some companies that would give jobs to a lot of you people as well as help with our economy. I am aiming to reduce unemployment to a minimal, and this is the way to achieve that. Vote for Fanggon hala-i Nikan for Khan for better living conditions, for jobs and for less poverty. Thank you.

Dec 10th 4884
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:02 pm

BREAKING NEWS
Voting Results on new khan of Bianjie
After two stressful weeks, the voting results on the new Khan are in and the dynasty of Fanggon have received an astonishing 64.5% of the vote due to poor funding and organization of campaigning for the opposition. The Khan announces Fanggon hala-i Nikan as the new Khan, the coronation of him will happen on December 27th 4884.
Thousands of people have gathered on the streets to celebrate the victory of Fanggon hala-i Nikan
Dec 16th 4884
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:01 pm

PROCLAMATION OF THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF BIANJIE

3 hours after the Coronation of Fanggon hala-i Nikan, he held a press conference and announced the proclamation of "The Democratic People's Republic of Bianjie" as well as allowing newly formed People's Party to run for elections to govern alongside the Khan

Greetings, people of Bianjie! I for long have hoped and fought for a better Bianjie, and the time for change is now! Today is the day Bianjie will start its rise! Today... Today is the day I announce the formation of The Democratic People's Republic of Bianjie! I know the name of the nation does not mean much for many of you, so I will make some changes to ensure that we our great nation will be worthy of its name. I am announcing the formation The People's Party of Bianjie, from the members of the party is elected a small committee to govern alongside the khanate, and the elections are of course handled by you, the people of Bianjie! And I believe I speak for the people when I say this: By the order of the Khan, December 27th will be a national holiday for the birth of democracy in Bianjie!

Fanggon hala-i Nikan in the press conference

The people have rushed to the streets and are celebrating this huge milestone for Bianjie.

December 27th 4884
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:54 pm

Khan Fanggon hala-i Nikan takes action against the Mass Unemployment of Bianjie

After weeks of negotiating, The Khan has announced earlier today that 9 foreign companies have been granted green light to operate on Bianjie soil. The Khan has cut a deal with the The Buy and Use Corporation, The Fashion Company, The Lievenian Trade Group, The Boros Oil Primary Association, The Lehel Vehicular Centre and Incorporated Security Units to operate with lower taxation under the condition that the government of Bianjie is given 20% of the productions to help local small businesses and Goverment-Owned industry. The The Eight Continents Airlines was also allowed to set up several airports at major cities, the Sárközy Hotels granted permission to set up hotels around Gemun. The adult film company, Futua Solutions was also granted permission to operate on Bianjie, under the conditions that the material is censored to not show any "private areas".

Some of the factories and businesses have long lines waiting to get employed before they have even opened up for business
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:46 pm

PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE ELECTED

As promised by Khan Fanggon hala-i Nikan, the People's Council have been elected from member's of the People's Party of Bianjie. It consists of 30 Members of PPB, and they have the authority to vote on passage of laws, with the Khan having the power to veto if so deemed necessary. The committee was elected on the 27th of December, The Democratic Bianjie Day. The Khan held a speech on the People's Committee on its formation.
Greetings, people of Bianjie! Finally, after a year, we have achieved a lot. We've had a huge drop in unemployment, rise in our GDP and today is the day you have all been waiting for, the formation of the People's Council! I have saved the revelation of the results until this special day, but finally, the committee may move to their work. The council shall be elected every 5 years, on December 27th, it holds the power to pass laws, but the Khan may veto their proposals if he deems the proposals against the good of Bianjie. Long live the Democratic People's Republic! Good night, people!

The People's Committee in their new office
Liukupukki

PreviousNext

Return to National News