Hulstria and Gao-Soto

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Hulsterreicher and Mikunier Chronik / Hulstrian and Gao-Soto

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:22 am

We Will Not Be Intimidated

Hulstrian-Kazulian Border- The Empire officially closed the border completely this week. The last car of Hulstrians left the country on Saturday before the road was blocked. The 21 and 43 and 45 Tank Divisions would be sent on Monday March 23. The new Type 21. The tank is included in these divisions. Also, 3 fighter wings were sent to the Gornberg Airforce Base. This in response to Kazulias increased defenses along their border. The Prime Minister said this

There is no doubt in my mind that we need to keep our border safe from a radical regime. We will not be intimidated by threats and increased defenses. Look out Kazulia we do not mess around! We will not be pushed around by a country in the middle of a civil war!

The New Cheetah Fast Attack Tanks!

Also, nuclear submarines have been deployed in strategic locations to react if the country is threatened. The number estimate now stands at around 3 millions soldiers guarding the border. The number of tanks and such is a secret but the Empire is sending a clear message to not mess around!

The Hulstrian Guard is Well Trained in Wintry Conditions
Last edited by alaskancrabpuffs21 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:45 am

A Happy Occasion

Kien- The day after their wedding the Royal Couple Grand Prince Nicola and Josephine of Istalia came back to Hulstria and were treated royally. The Royal Family arrived with them and surprised them with a huge party! The couple would join the Kaiser and Kaiserine in the Royal Palace where crowds gathered to see the newlywed couple.

The Kaiser and Kaiserine would provide the Couple with an official residence to suit their needs. The House is large enough to fit the couple and the extended Royal Family when they visit.

Then the Royal Couple would spend the day relaxing in the Hulstrian Royal Garden with Josphine's family. The Princess would keep her title in Hulstria and however, she lost the ability to inherit the throne. They would leave in the evening as Josephine would embrace all of her siblings and promised.

I will make sure to see you often! I love my homeland and I will not forget my heritage and my people!

She would then take her husband's hand and climb into an Istalian Private Plane to start their honeymoon!

May they have a happy joyous marriage!!!
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:48 pm

The Battle of Serreno

Kivonia- The skills of the Hulstrian Armed Forces were put to the test this week as they helped the Right Wing National Salvation Military Council keep control of the country from Communist Rebels. The Force landed last Saturday and 4,000 tanks and 10,000 men were sent to aid the Government. The battle was lead by the Hulstrian Field Marshall Wolfgang Liebermann and experienced tank commander. The 3 panzer divisions were successful in suppressing rebel resistance and fought enemy tanks and navigated the snowy terrain easily. The Field Marshall said this to reporters covering the civil war

Field Marshall Wolgang Liebermann

My forces are contributing much to deter and stop these rebels. We have made stready progress and have filled in any gaps the Kavonia needs filled. Our state of the art Cheetah fast attack tanks paired with fighter protection are covering many miles a day. The fighting is tough but we have the upper hand due to our experience in Winter combat. Our tanks are made for winter combat and so we are succeeding. I have reports of 30 Hulstrians killed in the latest battle but so we are plowing through the resistance using the famous Hulstrian Blitzkrieg. We feel we are supporting a regime which will bring this country to Democracy. These communists have oppressed the people too much it is time that changed!

The capture of Fort Ludwig and the capitulation of the 8th army marks a turning point in the war. The Government seems to be winning every battle and so victory seems imminent.
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:56 pm

Hulstrian-Rildnorian Monarchs Open Social and Economic Relations!!!

Queen of Rildanor Hélène ll and King Consort Henri visited Hulstria on an official state visit this past weekend. This marked the beginning of what both governments call the Dorvish-Canrillaise Friendship and Assimilation Act in a nutshell this act promotes trade, tourism and cultural movement between Dorvish Dominated Cultures and Canrillaise dominated cultures. For Hulstria the Kaiserine thinks this is a huge benefit.

The Rildanorian Royal Couple at the Hulstrian Royal Place

We invite the Canrillaise culture to come to our nation to stay. The Dorvish-Hulstrian majority will stay dominant and this is not going to abandon our culture but having a third culture in our nation besides Hulstrian and Gao-Showan will stabilize the country and prevent such things as the wars between the Gao-Showans and the Hulstrians of old.

At the moment the act is only between Rildanor and Hulstria but in the future both couples think this will be the future.

The Dorvish-Canrillaise wars of old shall end once they become one! Seeing this come to fruition will be a great thing for any country involved.

The Rildanorian Couple also stayed for 3 days and seemed to enjoy their stay in Kien! This marks the beginning of a close friendship we are to see for some time.
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:53 am

Hulstrian Panzers Capture Vodisi

Kien- Hulstrian Tank Divisions pushed through the last enemy lines in the city of Vodisi the capital of the rebel forces on Sunday morning. Many of the tankers had church services in churches turned to rubble with their unit chaplains. This after many months of bitter fighting against persistent rebel forces. People celebrated seeing the Hulstrians as they handed out food and water and other aid to people who had been besieged for weeks.

Hulstrian Tanks Storm the City

The soldiers worked with the Terran Humanitarian Relief (THR) to hand out supplies and basic needs to the people of the city. Both children and the elderly gave celebrated with the tankers the return of food and peace. However, capitalists and some other people looked at these troops with fear! General Lippstadt the leader of the rebels was killed in the city. The Hulstrians stormed the City Hall and the munitions dump. Field Marshall Liebermann then called all of his forces to halt and pray for the people of Vodisi which they did!

A Group of Hulstrian Luthrorians Praying

Latest numbers of dead Hulstrians stay low. 300 Hulstrians have died in the action with another 600 wounded. 25% of the volunteer army are also women. They are proving to the world the Hulstrian military is tough and that the military is effective with both Men and Women in the ranks!
A Women Tank Group Smiles as the Fighting Ends Temporarily
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:48 pm

*Special Report*
Hulstrians Forces Return Home and A Hypersonic New Spyplane!!!

Kien- The Hulstrian Military is busier than ever. Field Marshall Liebermann and his forces arrived home this past week as the fighting ended in Kivonia. The Field Marshall then reported to the military what he experienced and did. Happy tank crews met with their spouses and children and hugging and kissing ensued.

A father returns to his son!

Tanks and supplies were unloaded and sent to military bases.

The Air Force launched the new SB-KKR hypersonic jet reconisence aircraft today named "Black Thunder"! The designed aircraft is mean't to take photos from as high as 80,000 feet. The jet can go speeds excess of Mach 3 which can outrun missiles. The aircraft also carries machine guns to shoot down any aircraft but to evade will just use speed. Any details on missions is top secret at this time. At total of 12 aircraft have been built so far.
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:56 am

The Queen of Kazulia Dies!!! Hulstria Demands That the Monarchy is Reinistated!!!

Kien- The Queen of Kazulia died at the age of 82 on Friday. The Queen had been suffering from issues stemming from many factors including depression. She lost her throne in 4594 when the Dictator of Kazulia sent them to be in Hulstria. Her funeral shall be small because she wanted a large funeral in Kazulia itself. This shall be the first Kazulian monarch to die abroad and the first new monarch to be coronated in another country. The Kaiser and Kaiserine would share in the sadness
This moment of truely heartbreaking not only for Kazulia and their Royals but for us as well. We will make sure that she gets the funeral only a respected monarch deserves!!!

The Queen and the Incoming Queen before Exile in Kazulia
The Queen asked also wrote a letter to be sent out to the people if she died when the Dictatorship was still in power. Her is what she said.
Dear Mr. Frakenstein
You are the most despicable person I have ever met! You interrupted the reign of a Respected Royal Family because you were power hungry and you are a no good person. I hope that you can someday see the light Mr. Frankenstein but I doubt it. As long as you and your party exist I wish to not be buried in my own country. You should be ashamed of yourself you crook!!! I hope that any country reading this message will start a campaign to get my daughter back in power and get what rightly belongs to us back! We need to be with our country and we need to support our people but this clown currently in office is undemocratic and a baffoon. Any country that reads this I ask you to sanction and blockade Kazulia until the country gets back to its senses! I as Kazulia to please change your mind we are peaceful freedom loving people who just want to live in our country please let us back in!!!

Good Day

Kaiserine Sophie would make a speech to put pressure in Kazulia.
Kazulia what are you afraid of? Do you think we are going to invade? Why do you ban your royals from your country? You call yourself a legitimate regime but you either kill or deport anyone who could challenge you! 20 years ago Hulstrians and Kazulians lived in peace and I remember those days. I used to go up there to ski. Now we have a locked down border and we are on edge. Again I ask why is this??? We have done nothing wrong to cause this kind of build up and fear! Mr. Frankenstein I ask to tear down your forces open your borders back up and open yourself back up to the rest of Terra. Rebels I ask you to stop fighting a strive for peace. Mr. Frankenstien how can we respect you when you do this!!! I hope you will understand someday! Strive for peace please!!!

The Letter explained her anger that she restrained against when she was alive. The Royal Family of Kazulia is suffering but Queen Astrid promised to return to Kazulia during her reign. (She is 30 years old). She shall take the oath in Kien by an escaped Kazulian Bishop. This shall be the first time a Kazulian monarch has been coronated outside of the country.
Long Live Queen Astrid!!!!
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:19 pm

Tensions Rise

Kien- Photos taken from the SB-KKR hypersonic jet reveal nuclear silos and missiles dangerously close to the Hulstrian Border. The Jets have operated over Kazulia for the past year flying above 80,000 feet and above any radar. They took accurate photos of the build-up of nuclear arms. Major Jacobson the operator of the spy planes said
We had some suspicions and checked the border regions to check for any dangerous activity but with the current clashes with Istalia we wanted to make sure we were ok. We weren't. We kindly ask Kazulia to get all nuclear arms away from our border or we will have to take action. They clearly show nuclear silos dangerously close to our border. The nearest cities are Hulstrian, not Kazulian.

The Head of the Army affirmed this by saying that "This must end"... "We can't have nuclear missles so close to our country. We will work with Kazulia to get them awaty from our border.

This spy plane has worked over both friendly and risky countries and hasn't been detected or fired upon. I guess that's what happens when your going Mach 6 said, Jacobson later said. We pose no threat to any ally we just want to test the stealth of the aircraft. We will stop flying over allied countries because the testing period is over.

Already the news caused the navy to send submarines along the border areas armed with conventional and nuclear missiles.

We are not messing around said the Secretary of the Navy Hans Blakeman. These measures are to make sure that no conflict happens within our borders.

All we want is peace said Jacobson in his closing remarks
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:22 am

Honored and Appreciated
Paolo Tarso, Queen Astrid, Prince Nicola, and Field Marshall Liebermann inducted.

Kien- The Kaiserine and Kaiser sent out the list of Hulstrian Cross Recipients. This will be the first inductees since 20 years ago when Kaiser Hans Friedrick inducted his only class. Included in the list are the Famous Prime Minister of Istalia Paolo Tarso the Current Queen of Kazulia Queen Astrid and Prince Nicola who joins his wife as a fellow recipient. Also Field Marshall Liebermann for his bravery and service to the People of Davostan and Hulstria. The electees whall gather at the Hulstrian Palace in 2 Months to receive the award. Along with the First Class inductees, a number of Second and Third Class inductees were also chosen.
Example of a Hulstrian Cross
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby FPKissinger3 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:20 am

NDU wins absolute majority
14 August 4615
The National Democratic Union is look set to return to government for the first time in nearly 200 years after its leader, Florian Keutz, led the re-founded party to a resounding victory. With seats still being announced, the NDU is expected to take somewhere between 405 and 418 seats before the end of the night. Such a result would give the NDU an absolute majority of seats in the National Asembly, allowing them to form government. Opinion polls in the lead-up to the election showed the NDU gaining ground after it released its’ manifesto promising radical, constitutional change; it is clear that voters were prepared to accept such an overhaul of Hulstria and Gao-Soto’s governing structures.

If, as expected, Keutz becomes Chancellor within the next few days, his cabinet line-up will be intensely scrutinised. With a new party comes fresh, yet inexperienced, faces - in order to achieve his lofty ambitions, Keutz will have to ensure that his majority does not breed over-confidence.
FPKissinger3

PreviousNext

Return to National News