Hulstria and Gao-Soto

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Hulsterreicher and Mikunier Chronik / Hulstrian and Gao-Soto

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:03 pm

Crowds Suppressed Violence Over

Kien- The Hulstrian Police have arrested 156 people in the violent protests this month. The protesters were dispersed and peace now quiet is back to the streets of Kien. The Liberation Party has ended and their supporters now go back into hiding. Amongst those arrested 70 were from other countries and will be deported. The government and country can begin to heal and the legislature can begin with business as usual.

The Brave Men of the Riot Police Whom We Thank So Much For Stopping the Unrest
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:22 pm

New Armoured Personnel Carrier to Soon Be Standard Infantry Vehicle

March 4638

Kien- The Rhino Infantry Carrier's first prototype was created at Bredinback-Hishi Industries Factory in Eldenburg in Hulstria. The model features a speed of 63 mph of adequate armor to protect infantry and Infrared and Night Vision viewing. The APC also houses 12 crew infantry and two drivers. The vehicle can be used for several purposes and specialized Rhinos are expected to see service. This is a huge step forward for the Hulstrian Infantry who will begin to receive these vehicles in the coming months. They will also be insulated for cold times and Air Conditioning will be added for when the heat strikes. The rough estimated time of completion is in the next 10 years. The main active peacetime military will take around two years and the reserves will be slowly added to as time progresses. A Three-Wheeled version will also be produced and will be implemented into the army too.
An Early Rhino Prototype

The Anti-Tank Variant
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:05 pm

Kluckhohn Ousted!!! The HPM Turns Centrist

Kien- The Liberal Minority has successfully reformed the Hosian Partei De Monarchen into the new Konservative Arbeiterkoalition. Kluckhohn was ousted from party leadership as the self-proclaimed labour leader Erwin Ostberg took the helm. The new right-wing leader former Defence Minister Cornelia Kronenberg ties to bring the party together. The future is uncertain or this party but one can hope the best!
Erwin Ostberg
Cornelia Kronenberg
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:56 am

The DL wins Majority in Election however new Center-Right Coalition to Keep Majority of Cabinet

Kien- The New Chancellor was sworn in on April 3rd 4639 marking the end of the Konservative Arbeiterkoalition's government. However, the Konservative Arbeiterkoalition and the Hosian-Republikanische Partei have agreed on a deal in which both parties will share the cabinet positions of the new government. This could hinder Willi Pieck the new Head of State and the rest of the Devpratimist League. The leader of the opposition Erwin Ostberg said today in a speech before a crowd.
I may be a leftist, I may support the Labour Movement. But I can assure you I Support Democracy!!! To be truly center-aligned we must fight both left and right-wing parties that threaten our democracy. The DL has proven time and time again that they support a Devpratimist State, not a democracy like they want us to believe but a Devpratmist State. As soon as this party makes a move to try to bypass the people I will call a vote of no confidence and dissolve this government!

The current ministers continue to make deals and expand the military despite a change in government. The road looks difficult for the DL in the coming months.

The Leader of the Opposition and Head of the Konservative Arbeiterkoalition Erwin Ostberg
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby Maxington » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:31 pm

"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:47 am

Hulstria Finishes Infantry Modernization Project!!!

Kien- The Minister of Defence Edmund Kronberg has announced the finishing of the Infantry Modernisation Project which made all infantry divisions capable of fighting fully in armoured vehicles. This new motorized infantry will begin to do exercises in the coming months as it starts to train and work together with the Hulstrian Panzer Corp. The combination of mobile infantry and tanks should create an effective defence and limited attack force. Edmund said today in a press briefing
We feel that our military strength has grown with the creation of fully motorized infantry. We will be able to do so much more and get places in Hulstria so much faster now that our troops can motored in. This also makes logistics and planning easier and our infantry are also much safer then they were.

The New Rhino Troop Carrier Being Used By Hulstrian Infantry
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby Yolo04 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:56 am

Das Hulstrian Tagebuch is an independent newspaper, dedicated to Hulstrian affairs through all aspects of life and geopolitics

Populist Consevative Party Wins Majority In Shock Election Result, Premierminister Gerstäcker Promises Major Political and Economic Reform

Premierminister Gerstäcker Giving A Speech at His Inauguration

Kien, Hulstrian Province
October 19th, 4673

Yesterday, a major upset occurred within Hulstria, as the newly formed Populist Conservative Party (which was formed barely two years earlier) had defeated the incumbent Devpratimist League in a landslide victory. The PCP gained 80% of all seats within the legislator, showing a clear concern from the Hulstrian people of the once growing dictatorial powers of the Devpratimist League.

Today, PCP Parteichef Sandro Gerstäcker officially ascended to the role of Premierminister of Hulstria. With his ascension as Premierminister also came the creation of a new cabinet, which include solely members of the PCP, as many analysts had predicted. However, Gerstäcker did not rule out the possibility of including the newly formed Partei des Kaiserreichs, even though the party holds no seats in the legislator, hinting at the possibility of a return to monarchy for Hulstria.

At his official ascension ceremony, Gerstäcker announced four new pieces of legislation, which would address four major issues that the PCP has campaigned on. The first major issue is the age of adulthood, which the PCP used heavily in its political campaign ads to call out Devpratimist politicians. The second major issue was economic stagnation and decline, which had recently seen the amount of small businesses in Hulstria decline from 15,000 to around 2,500, whilst large monopolies grew in power. The third major issue was the lack of democratic rules, including forbidding cabinet proposals unless a party held the head of state title (which the Devpratimist league had used to prevent previous cabinets from forming). The four and largest issue was the lack of civil liberties, such as certain right for members of the LGBT community.

Gerstäcker finally addressed the elephant in the room near the tail-end of his ascension ceremony, where he announced that Hulstria would join not only the Western Dovani Economic Area (or WDEA) Treaty but also the military alliance of the Three Mountains Agreement. This makes Hulstria the third member of the defensive alliance, besides Lourenne and Kazulia. Gerstäcker has also promised more military reforms, including the modernizing and standardizing of military equipment.

Gerstäcker ended the ceremony with a message to the people of Hulstria that reads as the following:
Do not fear the future, because as long as the conservatives stand tall, the future is bright
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:01 pm

Monarchists Return in Strong Numbers-Rally around Princess Sophie ll of Hulstria!!!

July 14th 4678

Crown Princess Sophie ll of Hulstria has accepted the position of the potential next Emperess of Hulstria. This excited Monarchists throughout Hulstria as the Royal Family under Rainer Vl had been quiet and unusually distant from the country. The monarchy rebounded under Rainer's youngest daughter when she accepted the crown at the age of 18. She is now 20 and using her Princess status to further her career in Fashion. Monarchists are hoping for more and are now rallying in the streets of Kien pleading with the government to re-instate them. One rally member said
We are tired of Left-Wing propaganda, We are tired of our country going to shambles. We want the royalty back in Hulstria. They helped this country to become great and we feel we need them again!!!!

Skeptics argue that she is not qualified to lead let alone represent Hulstria.

We are not talking about the same monarchs as Kaiser Hans Friedrick Albert lll and Annemarie. Sophie ll has just used this as a ploy to gain popularity and to gain money. I do not believe she will actually quit the life of a celebrity just to become the Empress. Let alone we are not an Empire anymore. The Monarchy is dead. They are all stubborn and self-centered and outdated.

Sophie ll has not commented on her newfound support as she has been filming for a movie in Lourenne.
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:50 pm

Sophie ll officially Announces Desire to Become Next Empress of Hulstria as Legislature Proposes Bill to Do Just That

January 12th 4679

Kien- After talking with officials in Hulstria the Crown Princess has promised to quit her old life to possibly become the next Empress of Hulstria. The Partei des Kaiserreichs announced yesterday that they plan to reinstate Sophie ll as the next royal sovereign of Hulstria after talks with the Populist Conservative Party who gave the green light. The Princess was seen talking with Hulstrian MP's yesterday and officially announced her devotion to public life this morning. This is very good news for anyone supporting the monarchy. She said today

I am very glad to see the Hulstrian Legislature has not forgotten about us. I will follow the work my Grandparents did in making Hulstria a great place to live and to work with. I will be the Nations's face for the international community and I will protect the people from any tyranny and protect individual rights.

She later would be interviewed in a Television Program and she would say

This is a challenge that I welcome. This challenge to be the advocate of the nation is something that will build me as a person up and will change who I am for the better.

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:25 pm

January 16th 4679

Hulstria to Finally Ratify The Three Mountains Alliance!!!!!

Kien- The National Legislature has set forth the process of ratifying the Three Mountains Agreement which was co-founded by Hulstria to get closer to Lourenne and Kazulia Militarily. The Populist Conservatives and the Partei Des Kaiserriechs have both voted yes on the agreement and it will be passed in the near future. The agreement finally finalizes the treaty and commits Hulstria to an alliance with two of its neighbors.

The leader of the Partei des Kaiserreich said today in a statement
Hulstria is open for business. We are not isolationists anymore. Lourenne and Kazulia can be assured that this alliance will be stable and a positive force for decades to come!!!
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

PreviousNext

Return to National News