Kanjor

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Kanjor

Postby Svetlana2 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:26 am

Rose-Marie Passereau leader of the vitalist faction and de jure official leader of PPRN

PPRN to seek political cooperation with FC in exchange of keeping the ongoing cultural revival programs: Artists and liberals finally cooperating?

Atyr, Kanjor. Following the reformation of Federation Canrille, led by Clairon Picard. Miss Rose-Marie Passereau, leader of the vitalist clique within PPRN and de jure leader of PPRN, has annouced her parties intentions to cooperate with FC in exchange of keeping the current ongoing cultural revival programs and constitutional amendments protecting the LGBTQIA+ community in Kanjor. Rose-Marie noted "Us artists, philosophes, writers, musicians, and poets know that the cultural revival for kanjor is being carried out successfully but we must ensure that said revival continues even if PPRN looses majority, meaning that PPRN will cooperate with FC but with conditions to ensure that our hardwork in reviving culture won't go to waste." When asked whether or not PPRN considers FC as potential good ally, she replied that only time will tell if FC is trustworthy and will maintain the current state of prosperity. Furthermore, the leaders of all the other cliques within PPRN expressed their support to FC and backing unless FC turns to become a conservative authoritarian party as they deem that conservatism is disease to humanity's progresse and revival.
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby Drax » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:59 pm

CLAIRON PICARD

NUNS DO NOT FEEL THREATENED

Trois Fontaines, July12, 5381: CLAIRON PICARD was able to discuss church state relations with Mother Immaculate Helene, Abbess of the Cloistered Congregation of Sainte Beryl at Trois Fontaines near Kanjo. Asked by CLARON PICARD if there were restrictions on their activity because of current laws on religious activity, she replied:

Well not many. As you know, ours is a small order, and we report to the Bishop of Kanjo who receives direction on the state of relations to the government and the law from Monsignor Francois Bertrand on the staff of The Archdiocese. There are two areas of concern.

As a small cloistered order we rarely if ever speak publicly or take positions on issues, but our instructions are that we can say that some activity is wrong or, if you will, a sin, and penance should follow, but not say a government policy or law should be changed. So we can say drunkenness is wrong but not say the law should not allow alcohol sales. We think we understand this distinction and do follow it. This rule has often been in effect in Kanjor for the Aurorian Patriarchal Church (APC).

The other is a little more problematical. The Archdiocese has informed us prayer in schools is forbidden. This does not affect our prayer life in the Cloistered Congregation per se; however, we do operate a training center for nuns who teach in APC schools. The nuns have degrees from higher educational institutions, many from the Institute for Higher Studies operated by Ordo Clericorum Regularium Congregationis Fratrum Eliae (Order of Clerics Regular of the Congregation of the Brethren of Eliyahu) or Eliatists. The Bishop believes we should operate on the safe side, so we do not allow prayer at the training center.

We feel we are able to operate without fear under with these minor restrictions.

Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby Svetlana2 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:39 pm

Nina Renard at the inauguration of the first Renard shop in Eroncourt

Inauguration of Renard locations in Lourenne as Nina sets her eyes on Hutori, Beiteynu and Luthori with the acquisition of 3 kanjorian luxury companies: Renard the fashion empire?

Eroncourt, Lourenne. After months of preparations and planning, both Renard and Renard Vitesse have opened multiple locations across the United Kingdom of Lourenne, most notably, in the city of Eroncourt in which Nina Renard was the one to inaugurate the selling location. She then held a press interview and allowed both Kanjorian and international journalists to ask her questions. The interview went as follows:
Journalist from Atyr Daily: Miss Nina, do you have plans to expand Renard to other markets?
Nina: I witnessed with my own two eyes the potential Renard had in coming to Lourenne, if I ever want to expand Renard in a new market, i will have to see with my own two eyes if said market or country has a good potential to be loyal customers. To be honest, they dont even need to be loyal. They just need to buy our clothes because who doesn't love some elegance? I have personally witnessed the great potential that Hutori has in terms of customers. Their entire fashion industry just needs to be juiced up and brought back to its former glory.

Gazette d'Eroncourt: What about countries like Beiteynu and Luthori?
Nina: I believe that Beiteynu would make up for a great group of loyal customers, knowing how some of their richest individuals are, I know that they will absolutely adore Renard's highly elitist and strict terms for its luxury clientele. Though the commoner may have Renard Vitesse with its affordable yet delicate clothing, they will never reach the high-standard terms to even be able to buy a luxury Renard product. As for Luthori, the capital of the luthorian style aristocracy truly knows how to cover themselves, but unfortunately, said covers are as bland as the taste of an unseasoned chicken breast. Those poor luthorians, they need to be covered in more decent and more stylish clothing to live up to their name of Holy Luthorian Empire.

Beiteynese People's Magazine: As for your love life, are you seeing anybody?
Nina: Is that a type of question to ask at inaugurations!? Just kidding, I'm actually seeing a very very nice man and he got that bag too, tho i wanna note that we are of the same age just wanted to calrify that because I know some people will start calling me a sugar mommy and what not, but to be honest, I like the drama and gossip. What is life without gossip!? Other than a mean a bitch.

In addition, Nina Renard has acquired three new luxury companies that were rebranded to Renard Bijoux, a luxury elitist jewelry company, Renard Automobille, a luxury sport cars company, and Renard Immobilier, a luxury housing company specialized in building mansions. All of these companies being rebranded by Renard has led to the creation of Renard Groupe, a Conglomerate that supervises all of Renard, Renard Vitesse, Renard Bijoux, Renard Automobile, and Renard Immobilier, Nina has also anouced her Conglomerate's plan to aquire a luxury food company and expand their work range.
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby Drax » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:22 pm

CLAIRON PICARD

FEDERATION CANRILLE AGENDA

Gouverneur General’s Palace, January 15, 5383: CLAIRON PICARD asked Gouverneur General Marie Therese de Maintenon what the Federation Canrille agenda looks like, and she replied:

First let me say are very appreciative of the Sovereign People entrusting us with the responsibility of governing for them. While Federation Canrille is a very different party than PPRN, we have great respect for their revival of the fashion market and promotion of the arts. We have offered PPRN an appropriate Cabinet post to continue that work while we focus our attention elsewhere. There are some issues we have with PPRN we hope to resolve in a spirit of compromise.

We are not favoring change for the sake of change. One area we believe needs serious reform is taxation. We have introduced an initial bill which is only a first step. This task is quite difficult since to reform income tax rates so that they are not confiscatory will require cuts in expenditures so as to not unbalance the budget. This is why Federation Canrille was formed years ago and this is why we are reviving it now.

We will of course be looking for ways to build the economy in an environmentally sound way. One promising area to revisit is electric cars. Another is promoting our uniquely Canraillaise agricultural products.

We are examining our national security in terms of existing alliances and obligations, our military capacity to defend ourselves from attack and internal divisions that need to be addressed. We were surprised and delighted by the gift of excellent Aldurian wheat with which our bakers are producing the much loved pain Canraillaise. We hope we can reward our friend Alduria in kind.

Gouverneur General's Palace
Drax

Postby Svetlana2 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:15 pm

Nina Renard talking with a Beiteynese journalist

Nina visits Beiteynu and Hutori concerning her Groupe's expansion in said nations alongside preparing her upcoming new collection: Renard starting to outshine the yeudis?

Yishelem, Beiteynu. Early in the morning, the personal jet of Nina Renard has landed in Yishelem, Beiteynu. Nina's visit to Beiteynu will mainly tackle her plans of expanding the Groupe's activities in Beiteynu. The city of Yishelem has been in the radars of Nina for quite some time as Nina herself is half-Beiteynese as she is the daughter of a Beiteynese entrepreneur that worked with various small and medium-sized companies before migrating to Kanjor at the inauguration of Kameryn Price, the former Governor General that was forcefully retired by Eroncourt following a series of corrupt and love scandals, this quickly led to him to meet the mother Nina. Nina has noted even tho Yishelem and Beiteynu as a has potential for customers but not enough to justify opening selling locations all across Beiteynu, but Renard Vitesse will still open locations nationwide. She also announced the formation of Renard Beiteynu, a sub-conglomerate to the already pre-existing Conglomerate of Groupe Renard.

In addition to her visit in Beiteynu, Nina Renard went to Hutori, more specifically the city of Saint Adrian, in which she met her old best friend Manon Chastain, a fashion designer in her company known as Etoile d'Automne. Nina and Manon then signed a contract of Groupe Renard aquiring Étoile d'Automne as a semi-indepedent corporate entity, said corporate entity will be co-owned by both Nina and Manon alongside Manon become an official fashion designer for Renard. When asked about her plan in Hutori, Nina replied "Hutori is just a hidden gem that needs to be brought under the spotlight again, and thus Groupe Renard will open locations all across Hutori while also focusing on the city of Saint Adrian for its important canrille population."
Svetlana2

Postby Luis1p » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:57 pm

Luis1p

Postby Drax » Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:35 pm

CLAIRON PICARD

Finance Minister Montressor

TAX REFORM IS BEGINNING

Finance Ministry, January 15, 5384: Finance Minister Mathieu Montressor indicated to CLAIRON PICARD that he was very glad the National People’s Avant- Gardist Assemby had passed the first two tax reform measures drafted by the Finance Ministry, and further stated:

We do expect resistance will grow. We have made two easy first steps; further budget cuts will displease somebody. And making tax rates reasonable without unbalancing the budget is a very difficult task mathematically and in terms of raising somebody’s taxes and resultant opposition. But we do intend to go forward.

Asked by CLAIRON PICARD if the two treaty withdrawal bills before the National People’s Avant- Gardist Assemby were anti Beiteynuese, he responded:

No. Not at all. And for that matter, before you ask, they are not anti – Yeudi either. No, those two treaties were identified by the Beiteynuse Foreign Office as redundant and suggested we withdraw from them.

Asked why Federation Canrlille agreed to PPRN entering the government. Montressor replied:

We regard the current seat distribution as an aberration not a permanent mandate and are trying to lay a foundation for cooperation in the future.
Drax

Postby Svetlana2 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:40 pm

Nina Renard at the Bonogone Fashion Week after the acquisition of Groupe Sapphire

Groupe Renard aquires Groupe Sapphire and rises to the status of megacorporation, Nina visits Luthori and Dundorf alongside thanking Mireille: Renard the new giant?

Atyr, Kanjor. Following the unprecedented momentum carring, Groupe Renard has now reached a never seen before peak with the acquisition of Groupe Sapphire, a renowned luxury company specialized in the food industry and maritime luxury products. The Groupe's CEO, Chantalle Sapphire, has described the acquisition as "A new breath to the Groupe alongside globalization of our activities to countries with Renard selling locations." Nina, on the other hand, described the acquirement as "Another proof that Canrille people are the only ones who can successfully create and design luxury." Though, Chantalle will become a member of Renard and an official fashion designer alongside Manon Chastain from the hutorian company known as Etoile d'Automne. This recent expansion of the Renard Groupe has propulsed the Conglomerate from the status of medium-sized conglomerate to the status of megacorporation with it employing more under 300,000 persons under its banner.

Furthermore, Nina visited the Holy Luthorian Empire, more specifically its capital, Fort William, in which Nina has noted, "Luthorians really need to have a fashion upgrade because dear lord! I can't stand seeing those God forsaken lame looking suits every God damn minute! My eyes can't handle seeing this bullshit anymore!" She then went to Dunburg, the capital city of the Dundorf, which she later added."Ah! I will never get enough the sweet smell of Dunburg. Both the smell of money and potential loyal customers are filling the air. This means that Dundorf will be a ripe place for Renard's adventure into Dundorfian fashion because who doesn't like to be both fancy and dundorfian?" After her visits, she announced the formation of Renard Luthori and Renard Dundorf as sub-branches of Groupe Renard.

In addition, Nina Renard commented on the recent interview of her best friend Mireille St. Claude, and she replied with
Mireille is one of a kind, just like a pink diamon, you have to sesrch for years and potentially decades to hopefully find one, but unlike a pink diamond, Mireille is unique, iconic, irreplaceable, and a wonder of human intelligence. I remember when we spent HOURS discussing the new fashion trends and the really hot burning juicy gossip that was happening at the university, I remember clearly when we giggled for hours after seeing a poor boy wearing an aesthetic that did NOT suit him. To be honest, we were the popular mean girls but still, our friendship is still smooth sailing and i would NEVER and you heard me right NEVER abondon my cherie d'amour Mireille. If i could, i would've hired her as an editor for Renard a long time ago
Svetlana2

Postby Drax » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:23 am

CLAIRON PICARD

WATSON GROUP SUPERMARKETS AUTHORIZED TO OPERATE IN KANJOR

Finance Ministry, April 15, 5384: Finance Minister Mathieu Montressor announced that Watson Group Company, a Holy Luthorian Empire corporation, has applied for permission to operate fresh food supermarkets in Kanjor and that the Finance and Justice Ministries had agreed after the Watson Group Company entered into a joint venture with Les Auberges Kanjoriennes, a Kanjorean hotel chain operator, thereby complying with current law.

The Watson Group will provide its expertise in acquiring fresh produce and in marketing while Les Aubereges Kanjoriennes will provide its expertise to the venture of leasing and purchasing commercial property and locations in and around Atyr and Silliers. Industrial and Commercial Banking Group is providing financing to Les Auberges Kanjoriennes for its purchase of its share of the joint venture while Lucas, Janvier and Maigret will be providing the documentation for loan closing and formation of the business entity.

From the point of view of the government, a Kanjorean corporation will be in on a likely successful business enterprise, the produce being sold will have to come from local agriculture to be fresh and most employees of the stores will be citizens of Kanjor. The Finance Ministry does not believe small rural sellers of produce at markets with an established clientele will be adversely impacted.

Drax

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:15 am

The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

PreviousNext

Return to National News