Kanjor

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Kanjor

Postby Svetlana2 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:23 pm

Eleanor Collins leader of the nihilist faction within the PPRN during a charity gala

Nihilism and accelarationism on the rise in Kanjor as Eleonor annoucing her plan to make the life of G.Gs a reality show following Cendrillon stepping down: the position of G.G soon to become a reality show?

Atyr, Kanjor. Following the Santa-Elena disaster, Cendrillon Bellerose the current General Governor of the Confederation has annouced in a broadcasted speech her official retirement from political life as she deems that "A leader knows when they have reached their limit either mentally or physically, and for my case it's both. The recent disaster completely burned me down to the core from how much stress it was, accumulated with the recent movement within my own party. I decided to step down and leave a clear way ahead for the next generation of leaders that will lead the Confederation to greater heights and hopefully show that reality and fate are just two cold-hearted bitches." She also annouced she will remain as caretaker Governor while snap elections are called to ensure that no political vacuum happens following her resignation.

Following this, both leaders of the Accelarationist clique, Irene Lopez, and the leader of the Nihilist clique, Eleanor Collins, have annouced the start of their respective political campaigns with collins following a sub branche of Nihilism who follows both the path of Nihilism and absurdism. With the latter leading to Eleanor annoucing her controversial yet popular plan of making her mandate as G.G into a reality show in which people can even watch her host a talk show every Monday and Friday in which she discuss the snipets and hot gossip while criticizing some people. Her reality program and talk show if everything goes according to plan would be named "Talk with Eleonor." This has shot her to the highest approval rating among all the other PPRN candidates with even Irene Lopez supporting her plan of making the position of G.G a reality show.
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby Svetlana2 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:38 pm

Irene Lopez reading the news about her alliance with Eleonor

Accelarationists, Nihilists, and Absurdists form a united front for the upcoming election, Eleanor Collins chosen as the final candidate with Irene as Prime Minister candidate: New wave of insanity in Kanjor?

Atyr, Kanjor. As every party in kanjor is actively campaigning for the position of both General Governor and Prime Minister of the People, an unexpected press statement released by Eleonor Collins, Irene Lopez, and Rébecca Legrand, informing their voters of the formation of a united political front/coalition named "L'Alliance pour la Preservation de l'Harmonie Artistic et Cultrelle dans la Confederation" (pretty long ass name if you ask me, but I love it. Anyways) The alliance main purpose it to maintain and revitalize even more the kanjorian art sector by abolishing even more restrictions concerning art performances and civic freedom. Rébecca and Irene promised that they would do everything they can to keep the current momentum that has hit the art sector with hundreds of galleries opening throughout the nation, meanwhile Eleonor has annouced that her plan of the reality/talk show gaining more tractions as many are wondering how will be executed and if it will ever impact Kanjor's reputation internationally.

In addition, the APHAAC has annouced their campaign of funding programs aimed that reviving the toursitic industry, citing that Kanjor is land rich with outstanding monuments locations such as the Tondellois Alpes and the countless bays composing the country such as the Aty Bay tho the latter has been noted that due to rampant urbanization it wouldn't be considered as a peek example of kanjorian beauty. With Eleonor even laughing "Girl I wouldn't even take my date there, too much pollution it feels like boy's bathroom in a random public school, motherfuckers be smocking so much it became a smoke room to the point where one of them passed out from the smoke."
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby Svetlana2 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:45 pm

the General Governor Collins becomes a nationwide meme following her not so serious annoucement of the Kazulian Space Station Hermes is deviating from its orbit: when will she ever be serious?

Atyr, Kanjor. In her weekly talkshow, the newly elected general governor of the Confederation, Miss Eleonor Collins has annouced that the Kanjorian Office for Space Cartography has pulled the trigger alarm following reports of the 800 years old abandoned Kazulian Space Station "Hermes" has officially deviated from its orbit and is predicted to crash in the middle of the Silliers Channel. Solène Lussier, head of the Agency for Ecological Preservation, has annouced that the site of the crash will be put under lockdown as we don't know whether or not is the abandoned Station contaminated with other life forms such as bacteria and microorganisms that could've potentially developed on it, as she deems that the duty of the AEP is to preserve the local ecosystems including marine ecosystems that are projected to be deeply affected by the upcoming crash due to the Station being such a hazard.

In addition, Eleonor tried to adresse the issue through her talk show but failed miserably as she once said while laughing "I mean come on guys, how the fuck did that Station manage to be in orbit for more than 800 years even tho it was abandoned. Though I would say that I wouldn't mind going on a deep sea adventure to see who lies within that station maybe a hot alien or a deadly disease. Who knows?" Eleonor was quickly labeled as "the most unhinged person in kanjor" she did accept and even joined the memesby saying "Who wouldn't want to see a hot alien??? I mean look at the men we have today, ugh! I wanna see a gree skinned freak!" Before quickly adding "But the women tho? Mama Mia how gorgeous kanjorian women are, I know those bitches in Artania WISH to reach our NATURAL beauty. I wouldn't mind having girlbosses leading kanjor for the rest of time, if it was up to me, it would have happened long ago."
Svetlana2

Postby Svetlana2 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:09 pm

Collins reaction to the report on her talk show

Medina found to be hosting several ODL operation bases within its territories as ODL operations spread worldwide targetting Alduria: those silly medinians.... when will they learn?

Atyr, Kanjor. Following months of investigation of the terrorist organization known as ODL and its activites alongside funding, it has been revealed that the organization has multiple centers of operations within the state of Medina, a South dovani nation, and even has direct funding to said centers from the Medinian government. The Office for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has annouced that kanjor will cut all ties with Medina and its government by adding that the MOFA will only seek to restore said ties if the medinian government hands over the terrorists and stops funding them. The investigation also showed that the main target of ODL right now is the People's Republic of Alduria which they consider as the godless communists who moved away from the light of God, this lead the MOFA to alert the Aldurian government concerning the targeting of Alduria.

In the other hand, Eleonor Collins was allowed to show a heavily censured copy of the document on her talk show, there were heated debates during that show even leading to Eleonor interrupting one of her guests due to them nearly making an extremely unsavory anti-ahmadi remark concerning the Medinian people. She took time to note that everyone should separate the medinian people from its government as she said "Collectively punishing an entire population because their leaders were a bunch of bitches doesn't give us the higher moral ground" she also issued shortly after an executive order actively banning any anti-ahmadi hate as she deems that people are tense enough to be dumbasses and bigots toward persons who have nothing to do with the whole issue.
Svetlana2

Postby Svetlana2 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:27 pm

The hermes station disintegrating in the terran atmosphere

The Hermes Space Station disintegrates within the upper atmosphere before crashing in Point Prosperity as many artists are preparing to do paintings of the crash: the forbidden star shower?

Atyr, Kanjor. The head of the Kanjorian Office for Space Cartography, Adeline Thomas has annouced that the Hermes Space Station entered the upper atmosphere of the Terran atmosphere before eventually starting to disintegrate and combust as it was getting even closer to Point Prosperity, the PP is a geographical point the most isolated within the Selliers Channel that was deemed the safest option without need to shoot missiles at the station. Adeline noted "Now that the HSS is out of orbit and finally crashed on Terra, any future attempts to establish a Space Station are safe. The threat of being in collision with the abandoned station were put to ease." Following this, Solène Lussier has annouced that point prosperity will be put under lockdown as she mobolized her teams to conduct a full on investigation of the areas affected by the crash and eventual extraction of the remains out of point Prosperity.

Furthermore, many described the view of the station disintegrating in the atmosphere before crashing into PP as "a forbidden star shower that both mesmerizes and scares us. Tho I would like to know how the fuck did that station not crash earlier." This historical event has led to hundreds of artists to describe in their own style what was going on in the station during its 800 years of negligence, from paintings to poems, everyone added their little sprinkles of fancy and creativity to the mix.
Svetlana2

Postby Svetlana2 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:40 pm

one of the models walking down the runaway

Kanjorian fashion company Renard invades the kanjorian fashion world with their "Absurde but Elegant" first runaway theme: Kanjorian international fashion when????

Picard, Kanjor. A new player enters the game of Kanjorian fashion. This player is Renard, founded by Nina Renard, this ambitious yet new company that seeks to shake the boat of fashion hard! They stood out with their theme being "Absurde but Elegant" during their runaway for the Picard Fashion week, with some describing the move as audacious and a gamble on their reputation but Nina managed to pull it off by using the government's extended coverage of the event. Earlier that week, Irene Lopez, the Prime Minister of the People, announced the government plan to revitalize kanjorian fashion by allowing extensive coverage of any fashion event. This led to dozens of local and national news outlets to cover the Picard Fashion Week, in which Nina decided to go full-on and make her models wear some of the most Absurde yet elegant clothing in the history of Kanjorian fashion, ranging from classic elegant suits to full on stand out clothing. The runaway for Renard catched the eyes of many both nationally and internationally. As she made the cover of fashion magazines for weeks, she even went to have an interview with the Prime Minister herself and the Governor General.

In addition, Nina Renard managed to strike a deal with the government by making her company the main partner of the government concerning the revitalization of Kanjorian fashion, the news of the show reached the ears of Eroncourt in which some would like to be both Elegant and stand out from everyone else, and Renard fits the bill of being able to offer both elegance and authenticity to their clothing without falling into the trap of conformism. Now, many rumors are circulating about the possibility of Irene Lopez to also become a runaway model as she was complimented multiple times about her physics with some saying she was born to be a model not a politician, but right now, the office of the Prime Minister refused to comment about the rumors.
Svetlana2

Postby Svetlana2 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:48 pm

Renard exposing their new autumn-winter edition

Renard grows even more in popularity as they enveil their new Autumn-Winter collection, while seeking to sell their products to foreing markets: Kanjorian fashion back on track?

Bonogone, Kanjor. Following the huge success of the Picard Fashion Week, Nina Renard has unveiled her new autumn-winter collection with the theme being "Confort in the city while being classy" this new runaway took the Fashion world by suprise as Nina keeps on surprising everyone by enveilling collections more unique then the previous ones. This collection has been set to appeal toward the middle class with Nina making two versions of the collection with one set to be more affordable while the other, more exclusive, set for their richer customers who wish to lean more on the Classy side rather than the confront one. This led to the sales of Renard to double quickly within a month. The company has then announced that it will invest in building more warehouses and manufacturing factories to keep the supply of clothes stable as they quote their motto, being "Elegance for everyone" in canrille.

In addition, Nina Renard has announced that the company will seek to open stores in Lourenne, Luthori, Hutori, Beiteynu, Kundrati, Dundrof, and potentially Alduria and Deltaria. She said that those nations would make great customers to Renard products by assuring that their population remains classy and elegant while standing out, she did say that she expects their wealthier classes to be able to afford to buy and wear her items though she annouced that Renard will seek to create a fast fashion company known as Renard Vitesse in the goal of ensuring that everyone gets to wear elegant clothes without having to pay high prices due to her mentioning that the Aldurian people surely cannot afford to buy luxury products but that said fast fashion company would allow them to be able to wear authentic Renard products.
Svetlana2

Postby Svetlana2 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:56 pm

Irene annoucing her model contract with Renard

Prime Minister Lopez to become a runaway model for Renard as the company grows in popularity and reputation: They even got the Prime Minister to work for them?

Atyr, Kanjor. After a private interview between Nina Renard, CEO and lead designer for Renard and Renard Vitesse, and Irene Lopez, the Prime Minister of Kanjor and leader of the Accelarationist clique within the PPRN, they have reached an agreement and struck a deal in which Irene Lopez will become an official runaway model for Renard but with the condition of remaining professional due to her position of Prime Minister. Nina, on the other hand, agreed to invest in local small fashion companies and boost the clothing industry in exchange for the government pushing their agenda of opening firms and stores in other countries. The deal was both praised for being the first of its kind of its kind in the history of Terra but also criticized for the potential involvement of Renard in political matters, potentially leading to the overwhelming of Irene. Irene denied the allegations of being influenced by Renard and assured that her side job of model will not distract her from her job as head of government.

In addition, Eleonor praised the deal reached by the two persons as she herself was the one who allowed it to happen, citing "We are a meaningless pathetic lifeform that will eventually cause its downfall but at least let us be who we really want, including being both a prime minister and runaway model, isn't multitasking a useful skill to have?" Follwoing the contract, Nina has annouced that Renard Vitesse will open its first store in the cities of Bonogone, Atyr, Picard, Argentes, and Kanjo before planning a the opening of a location in Eroncourt.
Svetlana2

Postby Svetlana2 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:27 pm

Nina Renard posing for the cameras

Nina Renard goes to Eroncourt to discuss her companies' potential expansion into Lourenne as Renard Vitesse breaks records in term of clothes sold at the grand opening: Renard finally going international?

Atyr, Kanjor. Following the seemingly unstoppable momentum Renard gained in the past 2 years and the recent record-breaking sales realized by the newly opened Renard Vitesse locations at the grand opening has made Nina Renard confident to seek to make Lourenne the first of hopefully many more countries to host Renard and Renard Vitesse selling locations. She noted that she doesn't expect Renard to get as popular as it did in Kanjor due to the already successful existing fashion industry but that she isn't losing hope concerning the potential success of her companies in Lourenne. She noted that her visit in Lourenne will mainly focus on assessing whether or not it's profitable and beneficial to expand the companies' operations in Lourenne, she added "I know the Lourennai people are known for their tastes in elegance but are they truly ready to buy our products? I mean, why would they? Just because we are breaking records in Kanjor doesn't mean that we will break records in Lourenne. But I'm fairly confident both Renard and Renard Vitesse will be able to attract everyone and anyone to our stores." She also declared that she hopes to meet up with the Royal Minister for Economic Development concerning whether or not the government will allow Renard to expand in Lourenne. When asked about markets she considers as "having high potential customers," she said "I would say Hutori fits the bill of being a potential big second foreign marker for Renard, they have a big canrille minority, one of their cities, Saint Adrian being renowned for their fashion culture. Tho I would say, it would be nice to see an inter-canrille fashion cooperation because to be honest with y'all, the canrille people are the only ones who know to properly design clothes if we forget the failed attempt made by Triginians to start a fashion industry under the first Utopianist era."
Svetlana2

Postby Drax » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:37 pm

CLAIRON PICARD

NEW PARTY MAY BE REVIVED FEDERATION CANRILLE

Picard, March 15, 5381: CLAIRON PICARD has learned there was a Picard Societe d‘Affaires meeting last night in the banquet room of the Hotel Joint Souffle, which still exists in Picard despite time, weather and decay, at which a 400 year old event barely noticed at the time, may have been repeated.

After a speech by Maria Therese de Maintenon, the owner of a number of beauty salons in Picard, on how the tax burden has become unbearable to businesses and employees alike, she was challenged by the well liquored gathering to do something about it.

Surprisingly she did, saying, “If they can form a party so can we.” Accountant Mathieu Montressor suggested that was likely quite true and so Maintenon and Montressor got to work on the spot.

Whether there really is any desire for a new party and whether this group actually can harness any actual opposition to the ruling party only time will tell. But CLAIRON PICARD will watch. Fittingly, the group has adopted Federation Canrille as its party name, the long defunct and hitherto unlamented party also formed to oppose oppressive taxaton.

Maria Therese de Maintenon
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

PreviousNext

Return to National News