Beiteynu

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Beiteynu

Postby Svetlana2 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:44 am

Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby _nicolo_02 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:42 pm

BREAKING NEWS
MOD Saltzman issues 2nd Azhara
The Minister of Defence followed the Kohav's Head example.
December 5470

YISHELEM, ENDILD - The newsroom of the Sholemberg Post just received a couple minutes ago news that the Minister of Defence, Ms. Hadasa Saltzman, has formally issued the second warning of the Azhara, Beiteynu's own warning system against possible military armed conflicts, established in 5346 and just recently used against Lourenne's increased naval activity in Alduria, as previously reported by our non-Beiteynuese colleagues at the Yishelem Post. Minister Saltzman said that she is worried about Lourennais increased military activity, as shown recently by the arrival of the Southern Lourennais Fleet in the whereabouts of Alduria, and stated:
[...] this is not the way to show leadership anywhere in Terra. Lourenne must reconsider its bellicose behavior that has been showed recently.
, the Minister has also announced that under her direct order, the 3rd CSG unit from the Beiteynuese Navy will join up the 1st and 2nd CSG fleets, named Mizrahi and Tafsik, as to ensure a deterrent military presence of the Homeland State in the Sea of Lost Souls, and to enforce stability broken by the presence of massive naval Lourennaise forces.
Currently in:
- Dundorf: Dundorfs Sozialdemokratische Partei
- Beiteynu: Mifelegett Ha'avodah

Member of the Role-Play Committee (RPC)
_nicolo_02

Postby Svetlana2 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:27 pm

Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:53 pm

Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:19 am

Humperdinck Media Group (Luthori)
הפוסט ירושלים | The Yishelem Post
-
450.000 gather in Yishelem to protest in support of the Canrillaise
May 5471

Yishelem, Beiteynu - As the world holds its breath and the 3rd and final Azhara (Warning) appears on the horizon, 450.000 protesters march in Tsahout Nashon, the Eloquence Square in Yishelem built in honour of the now perished B&L alliance, which, however, seems to endure with the people. The close ties of the Canrillaise and the Yeudi People outside the cold demanding halls of government and military are still visible throughout; and undeniable.

A population conflicted, neither asking for what pundits call the "Luthorian Administration" to step down nor supporting it, marching in protest and in condemnation against both governments for getting ready to plummet the world in war.

"How did we get here?!", Azari Loid, a 27-year-old software engineer studying in Lourenne but back for holidays, exclaimed.

And that seems to be the question, isn't it?

While the cultural connections of the Yeudi People with the rest of Terra and the cultural connections of the Beiteynuese themselves with Luthori and Lourenne run deep, the "cold blooded" diplomats have a voice and will of their own, largely in conflict of what the last 170 years have been about.

So, a King dies - with no explanation still, a continental policy changes, intelligence cooperation ends and we're suddenly marching to war.

A string of events that only point to one thing, and one thing only.

Meleh Gabriel did not just die.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:41 am

"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:57 pm

-
Naval movements in the Sea of Lost Souls indicate upcoming 3rd Azhara
June 5471

Himmelshtern, Beiteynu - The Beiteynuese Naval Command confirmed 20 minutes ago that the entire Esh (Fire) Carrier Battle Group of 4 aircraft carriers, 46 warships and 214 jet fighters is currently "in place" in the Sea of Lost Souls; combined both countries account for almost 100 warships in the region, based on indications provided by Lourennais media recently. Ridiculously, the majority of warships from both ends are of Lourennais making [...].

Although the BNC and MOD declined to comment, it seems that a 3rd and final warning to Lourenne by the Luthorian-Yeudi Prime Minister is inevitable. Reports from the Desert Bank also indicate the possibility of preparations for the use of the controversial Yeudicho ICBM (non-nuclear).

We will keep you posted as the story unfolds.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:45 pm

-
On the brink of war, a heartbreaking poem by a Yeudish sailor goes viral
June 5471

Sholemberg, Beiteynu - A poem signed by a sailor with the moniker "Hyrvi Aemous" aboard a warship in the Sea of Lost Souls circulated last night, becoming immediately viral on social media; its words seem to capture the heartbreak of 2 loving peoples, as both their governments teeter on the edge of global war.

Men in turncoats deciding our fate
While our minds starve to death in our camps.
Eating away our lives, all in haste,
Waiting for our friends across the ramp.
Outside my battleship there are mates
Wanting to hang out, and yet they can’t
Because every day we fear the day
Where we have to kill boys like a can.

Marching off to Lourenne,
As if we had a choice
And if I had a voice
I’d say “hell no!” again!

They say these waters are just a test
As if we all haven’t had enough.
They proclaim all of us as the best
And say that they’re just having a bluff.
They say Eroncourt murdered our vest,
Murdered everyone like a cuff,
But I know their boys don’t want a nest
Of bullets, airplanes, and destroyed husks!

As if we had a choice
And if I had a voice

I have a gal in Yishelem north
Crying every night for me to come,
I have a little kid waiting bore
For him to come as my proudest son.
Everyone too in Lourenne is tore
from trying to kill each other’s doors.
Frankly so am I, writing a tort
While I have to think: who next to store?

As if we had a choice
And if I had a voice

I’d rather go to Etxea Beach,
Or to Dundorf’s shiny mountainside.
Fort William sounds like a nice reach,
Or a shiny Deltarian time.
Badara or Tukarali each,
Maybe a dip in Dankuk’s pink ride.
I’d rather not kill, I’m not gon’ screech.
I’d rather see them before I die.

As if we had a choice
And if I had a voice

As if we had a choice
And if I had a voice

-

OOC: Written by @Hyraemous and posted with his permission.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:59 pm

-
Shipping sets up shop in Kirlawa in Aldegarian related agreement
June 5471

Sholemberg, Beiteynu - A consortium of shipping companies backed by Aristocrat Insurance Group and Hadayim have unveiled a curious strategic expansion plan in the northern hemisphere mediated by rising Narik & Darnussian conglomerate Passschiffe AG. The giants reached a deal with local Kirlawan shipping to help the Artanian country's shipping industry enter international markets by directly setting up shop in a country torn by war trying to get back on its feet.

Both Passschiffe AG and Hadayim have entered into extensive talks with Kirlawan counterparts to set docking and shipping deals in place, including introducing investment capital from the Bannerpakt network to aid in local expansions, including oil and gas supply and distribution after KirKu Oil - the joint Kirlawan-Kundratijan venture - engaged in a long term drilling project in the northern seas.

Naturally the Medinat Department opened up channels to help broker Kirlawa's entry into the Vamaj, eyeing the network's potential expansion into the northern hemisphere and hopefully looking towards Davostag, Lodamun and NEK.

In a surprising move, all Beiteynuese companies in possession of voting rights in Aldegar have transferred their seats to Kirlawan based shipping companies through a rather entangled web of bureaucracy that somehow lands Passschiffe AG of N&D as the active holder.

An effort, evidently, by the Benowitz House and Hadayim to circumvent the recent suspension of voting rights by Aldegar, with economists speculating that Aldegar "might think twice before suspending 2 more countries to block Beiteynu".

-

OOC: @Nil, ratify this - i'll follow up with more as the situation progress

@Svet - bahaha eat it
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:45 pm

-
STAND-BY: For an address by the Luthorian-Yeudi Rosh HaMemshala
August 5471

Yishelem, Beiteynu - The Office of the Rosh HaMemshala (Prime Minister) has released a short communique to the media that Mr. Jacobstone will be addressing Beiteynu and the world shortly. We will set up an exclusive live feed to receive and broadcast the entire announcement.

Although it remains unconfirmed, it is almost certain that the PM will issue the 3rd and final warning to Lourenne.

-

OOC: @Louis - back down man!!!
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

PreviousNext

Return to National News