Beiteynu

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Dawson-Klink Television News: August 2792

Postby JuliaAJA » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Welcome to Dawson-Klink Television News. Live from Gan Kofim, I'm Muhammed Hakim and I'm Robert LeBeau II and this is the News.

Queen Marries Civilian

Queen Hava Elisheva I is being married today to Deltarian Non-Royal Boris Vasilyev. Boris is Jewish on account of his Maternal Grandmother who was a Kalopian-Jew. Boris served in the Talmorian Military where he originally met the Queen fighting for the GPO. Boris is a Terran Catholic Jew. Boris has relatives in Deltaria, Kalopia, Kafuristan and Talmoria.

Broadcast Internationally by the Royal Kafuri Company and Cranberry News Channel.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Dawson-Klink Television News: June 2794

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:03 am

Welcome to Dawson-Klink Television News. Live from Gan Kofim, I'm Muhammed Hakim and I'm Robert LeBeau II and this is the News.

Queen Pregnant

Queen Hava Elisheva I is pregnant with a half-royal child with her non-royal husband, Boris. They are working to find a name significant to them both of both Jewish and Deltarian meaning.

Broadcast Internationally by the Royal Kafuri Company and Cranberry News Channel.
JuliaAJA

Re: Dawson-Klink Television News: June 2794

Postby Opakidabar » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:36 pm

New Day for Beiteynu Arrives

Party of Ilya Rozenstein, the former well known lawyer and owner of several companies, received the second highest number of votes. This put New Day for Beiteynu in very good position to negotiate for power structure. Liberal Coalition lead by Jules Japinok after intensive talks and reassuring to work only for the benefit of Beiteynu entered the coalition and new government lead by Ilya Rozenstein appeared.
Rozenstein promised to work for his people and to raise Beiteynu at new hights by opening up every market, especially deregulating real estate and banking sector. "Banks are the blood of economy, you would never bother your blood with artificial obstacles would you?" said Mr Rozenstein.
This approach should attract foreign investment in banking sectors thus creating more jobs and more welfare for the nation.
Opakidabar

Postby Khaler » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:52 am

New Nesi HaMedina Hadash speaks out

The New Nesi HaMedina Hadash Jules Japinok congratulated Liberal Coalition and New Day For Beiteynu politicians for finding a good and unified cabinet program to better our homeland. "We could have created cabinet just by ourselves, but it is obvious that we need perpetuity in the national politics, and aligning with Rozenstein and New Day For Beiteynu is a step into that direction", he said in exclusive BBA reportage. "I will serve our king as loyal servant, and so will our new government", he continued. When asked about the government program, he had two words for the public: Free Economy. "We have to bring Beiteynu back to the international scale as a free and open market for national and international investors, and that is the ideology we share with the New Day movement and mr. Rozenstein".

When asked about the exact means how to do what Japinok had promised, the Minister of Finance, Francoise Burret refused to comment at the moment.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby Khaler » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:56 am

Liberation of the economy start's new enterprises

Many foreign and domestic investors have invested in Beiteynu in the going year, with several new enterprises blooming. The SekoCola Company has started several new production lines in Beiteynu, as the production in Sekowo has become more and more expensive. The new rise of economy has also started new banks, the Ponbei Bank and Hellsen's backed up by the wealthy Jewish-Lourennian Bennier family. The banking indtusry is looking to pump up the economy and public population as building new homes and appartments is at all time high.

A pedestrian on the streets of Tel Bira commented: "That's great, isn't it?"
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby Khaler » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 am

It's time to build!

With the fastest-growing banking sector in the entire Terra, Beiteynu is facing a new golden age in apartment building. With the new and stabile banks, more loans have been given out to the population in the past year, and the early elections set up by the government gave them the support of nearly 2/3rds of the entire population, and Nesi HaMedina Hadash Jules Japinok could not be happier. "This new economic rise is awesome for Beiteynu and the Liberal Coalition. We have become one of the most interesting place to invest among foreign investors, which is bringin in more wealth and capital", he said earlier today in a press conference. Liberal Coalitions actions to remove corporate tax has been a compete success, and the succes story is just beginning!
Khaler

Postby Khaler » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Benier Corporation closing their Bank in Beiteynu!

Benier Corporation has decided to close their banking business in Beiteynu in the coming months. CEO of Benier Bankin Beiteynu, Joshua Haleb confirmed this information in a press release. "Benier Corporation is international investor, and as such we have to look at the big picture. Banking in Beiteynu is not going to benefit us the way we had hoped for, and as such we are going to concentrate on other business possibilites elsewhere", he said to our reporter. BBB:s departure immediately struck at the Banking Sector in the stock exchange, which dragged the entire daily rates down.
Khaler

Dawson-Klink Television News Beiteynu: October 2816

Postby JuliaAJA » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Welcome to Dawson-Klink Telivision News Beiteynu.
This is the Beiteynuese Edition of this International Broadcast

Welcome to Dawson-Klink Television News International.
Live from Gan Kofim, Beiteynu, I'm Robert LeBeau II and Live from Jededah, Talmoria, I'm Muhammed Hakim and this is the news.

Crown Prince of the Queen's Line Marries Talmorian Malikta

Crown Prince Yakov Yišsérles is set to marry soon to be dethroned Malikta Shula I of Talmoria and Aslistan of the House of Al-Bussayyah. The marriage will take place in Barmenistan because the Malikta has yet to be granted entrance into Beiteynu. They shall both convert to Terran Judaism, a new Union of Judaism organized in Barmenistan and affiliated with the Terran Catholic Church. The date is yet to be set.

Prince of the Queen's Line Dating Heir to Emirate of Hiamou
In other news, it is reported that Prince Yahya is dating a member of the House of Affentranger-Sherman.

Princesses of the Queen's Line Dating Members of House of Al-Quimoték
It is reported that Princess Natlya is dating Moshe Ben-Moshe, heir to the Al-Quimoték throne of Talmoria. Princess Yekaterina is surprisingly dating Moshe's brother, Xolani.

JuliaAJA

Postby Khaler » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Crisis?

The Banking Sector stock's plummeted this morning to all-time low of the Liberal Coalition's term in leadership of Beiteynu. Many economists strongly believe that if the government does not act quickly, the entire banking sector is in jeopardy. Fracnoise Burret, Minister of Finance, has already announced a bailout plan to save the largest and most imporant banks and creditors. "Liberal Coalition Government will do everything to save us from this crisis", he stated before hurrying away from the cameras. However leading economists are unsure where the government is going to snap the required money for their bailout plan. From rising taxes or cutting expenses?
Khaler

Postby Khaler » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:16 am

Celebration!

People Celebrating on the streets of Yishalem

After the depression caused by the economic downfall, people of Beiteynu have finally got a bright light in the horizon. Their brothers in Yishalem have accepted them as part of the Kingdom, and with gigantic monetary investemnt they have saved the economy and wellfare of the Beiteynuese people, who will become People of Yishelem as the proceedings are going on in the legislative bodies of Beiteynu and Yishelem. People were seen waving flags of Yishelem all over the land when Head of State Jules Japinok made an official statement about the merging with Yishelem, and it was welcomed with cheers. In Yishelem, people also celebrated the new, united nation of Yishelem, waving flags of Yishelem and Luthori.

Queen of Beiteynu, Hava Elisheva I, have been offered a high ranking title in future Yishelem and influential position in the future government of the Kingdom.

More news from the celberations to come as they day progresses.

Flag of Yishelem
Khaler

PreviousNext

Return to National News