OOC - Hulstro-International Community Conflict

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: OOC - Hulstro-International Community Conflict

Postby Kubrick » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:01 am

How would you explain that IC, Stunt? New Verham has historical ties with Vanuku, pretty sure they'd guarantee their independence while Vanuku also has that anti-bully alliance with Hulstria.

Maybe this can cause a rift between Hulstria and Vanuku and motivate them to potentially intervene as well on the "good" side?
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Corvo Attano » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:34 am

One would think that its best for Vanuku to stay neutral because we also planned a regime change RP after the coalition war.

This is an opinion I don't decide anything.
Last edited by Corvo Attano on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby stuntmonkey » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Hey Kubrick,

Yeah sorry, meant to post and PM you but RL got in the way. My thought was invasion of New Verham would probably lead to Vanuku ditching its military treaty with Hulstria, making it easier for the international community to take military action without things turning into a world war between the great powers. You ok with that?
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby Axxell » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:52 pm

we were thinking the same thing about the rift between Hulstria and Vanuku.

Instead, in Hulstria the situation now is very interesting. There is also the risk that the communists will seize too much power, I think that many into the Security Council would be concerned. This makes me think that probably Istalia will push for an occupation of Hulstria, putting the five regions under the administration of the five members of the council which will lead the post-dictature negotiations so to leave Hulstria in a situation of democracy.
Then what will happen... It is another history
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby stuntmonkey » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Sounds good Axxell.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby Kubrick » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:45 pm

I think, if players in Vanuku and Axxell agree, it would be very interesting if Istalia and Vanuku launch a joint operation to liberate New Verham. Thoughts?
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Corvo Attano » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:47 pm

And what about the SC force and everyone else that wanted to contribute troops and stuff?
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Axxell » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:31 pm

@Kubrick it would be very strange. But... Maybe Istalia could accept/push for this so to also "control" Vanuku to have free hand in Ostland and Hulstria.

@Corvo: I think that any nations which want apport its support will be accepted. But the five administrative zones I think it is better to assign them to the members of the SC.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Corvo Attano » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Axxell wrote:@Kubrick it would be very strange. But... Maybe Istalia could accept/push for this so to also "control" Vanuku to have free hand in Ostland and Hulstria.

@Corvo: I think that any nations which want apport its support will be accepted. But the five administrative zones I think it is better to assign them to the members of the SC.

That yes of course I thought that is how we were gonna divide Husltria anyway.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Martinulus » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:56 am

I'd like to issue another reminder here that the Septembrists are more than available as allies in redemocratising Hulstria (and possibly the return of Hulstria and Gao-Soto). My party has quite a bit of visibility left over from when it was last active, there's a good chance that I can offer a counterweight to the Communists in the post-regime situation (the only reason I don't have seats now is that elections were called while I was switching accounts because I realised I had visibility left over).
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

PreviousNext

Return to World Events