TOC (Terran Olympic Committee)

Sports tournaments, international governing bodies and other organizations and events related to any particular sport.

Re: TOC (Terran Olympic Committee)

Postby Masionette9 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:17 pm

VNOC THREATENS TO BOYCOTT THE RECHTENBURG OLYMPICS IF MANNINGHAM-BULLER WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE OLYMPIC PARK. WARNS THAT ALONG WITH VALRUZIA A GROUP OF AT LEAST 3 COUNTRIES WILL FOLLOW.
Nowogard, November 4382

• VALRUZIAN NATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE THREATENED THE TOA AND THE MORDUSIAN OLYMPIC COMMITTEE THAT IN A SCENARIO WHERE THE BAN ISSUED BY THE TOA ON FREDERICK MANNINGHAM-BULLER DURING 4380 NOWOGARD OLYMPICS WOULD BE LIFTED AND MANNINGHAM-BULLER ALLOWED INTO THE OLYMPIC PARK, VALRUZIA WILL BE FORCED TO WITHDRAW FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE OLYMPICS AND START AN OFFICIAL BOYCOTT.

• PRESIDENT OF THE VALRUZIAN NATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE, JERZY STRZEMBOSZ, WARNED THAT IN SUCH A SCENARIO A GROUP OF AT LEAST THREE COUNTRIES WOULD FOLLOW VALRUSIA'S STEPS AND WITHDRAW FROM THE OLYMPICS. WHEN ASKED ABOUT THOSE THREE COUNTRIES STRZEMBOSZ REFUSED TO ANSWER. BUT ACCORDING TO SELEYA DAILY ISTALIA AND TRIGUNIA MAY BE THE TWO COUNTRIES CERTAIN TO SUPPORT VALRUZIA IN THE RECENT STRUGGLE WITH MORDUSIA AND THE TOA.
Party of National Coalition (Valruzia) - active
Kalistan Democratic Party (Kalistan) - inactive
Masionette9

Postby Bachelot » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:04 am

December 4383

"We made it all up," admits Manningham-Buller's "independent expert"

Lorraine Samson, a member of the Manningham-Buller committee that accused Valruzia of "fixing" the Nowogard Olympics

Lorraine Samson, one of Frederick Manningham-Bullers 9 so-called "independent experts" who verified his allegation that the Nowogard Olympics was organised corruptly and fixed in Valruzia's favour, has admitted in an exclusive interview with TerraMedia GlobeNews that she and the other 8 members fabricated the claims they made in the report they published.

"It was bollocks from beginning to end, I don't deny it," she said, "we made it all up over a Kali (OOC: Indian) curry at Fred's house". Pressed as to why she did it, she replied:

Well, I think we all had our own reasons, sometimes different reasons, but for me it was because I'm fed up with these Valruzians trying to lord it over Seleya the whole time, acting like they're top dog. Specially after they won the most medals in the Olympics. They needed to be taken down a peg or two, that's all. I'm sick of hearing smug Valruzian accents on the telly all the time, it does your head in. You see a Valruzian face and, like, you want to slap it like, d'you know what I mean?

However, pressed further, she conceded "Yeah, it was untrue and I suppose in that sense it was wrong, but not in the sense a normal, ordinary working-class person would think was wrong, if you see what I mean - there was nothing vindictive in it".

Interesting though, she stood by the committee's claim that the non-Valruzian medal winners were given medals of an inferior quality of metal. "If you looked closely enough on the television, you could just see they looked different," she said.

Frederick Manningham-Buller responded to this revelation by describing Lorraine Samson as "an airhead and a very peripheral member of the committee", claiming "we only put her name on the list because we felt sorry for her and wanted to make her feel important". He dismissed her claims, saying "she doesn't know what she's talking about, she's just saying anything to get attention". He also added that Lorraine Samson "was convicted 8 years ago for defrauding a children's literacy charity".
Bachelot

Postby Luthori Moderate » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:01 am

TOC ends investigation, Valruzia gets no punishment

November 21st, 4383

The TOC has announced the end of the Valruzia 4380 Olympics investigation with no punishment. They stated
We have concluded with 100% certainty that Valruzia has done nothing wrong. The 4380 Olympics were 100% conducted fairly by Valruzia. There was no rigging of events, no other illegal activities, no doping violations, and no rules violations of any kind.

The TOC also made a statement about possible Valruzia as some experts mentioned possible Valruzia intimation after their constant attacks of the TOC

Valruzia's constant attacks of us had no effect on the investigation. If we would have found any wrongdoing, we would have punished Valruzia immediately. We were very disappointed in their constant attacks and spreading of misinformation against us, especially calling us the TOA. We are the TOC and we would like to say that we will not be intimated by any nation in any investigation or for any other reason
Luthori Moderate

Postby Masionette9 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:24 am

OOC: I call the Terran Olympic Association because that it is name. There is no such thing in the game as Terran Olympic Committee, the organisation that associates 52 countries and is responsible for organisation of the Olympics (in this game) is called TOA http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... eatyid=211
Party of National Coalition (Valruzia) - active
Kalistan Democratic Party (Kalistan) - inactive
Masionette9

Previous

Return to Sport