Festival of Beluz Arts and Culture - 3348

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Festival of Beluz Arts and Culture - 3348

Postby seanrutter » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:40 am

Here follows the announcement that Dirk Clark made to the Coucil of Nobles in Beluzia:
Dates: Between May and September
Key events: Large Opening Ceremony to be officially opened by the High Count, Awards Ceremony to be held at Closing Ceremony (again attended by the High Count).
Key exhibits: Modern Arts Exhibition, Classic Arts Exhibition, Ancient Beluzia (Museum Exhibit), Beluz Dance Show, Various Music Performances by both established and up-and-coming performers (including all types of music).

Questions for the Council to consider:
1) Should invitations be extended to foreign dignitaries?
2) How much can the government support the costs of the event?
3) Should we allow corporations to sponsor events?

Brief statement from Dirk Clark, Minister for Education and Culture:

I hope that the Council considers this well. This is a valuable opportunity for the 5 Sovereign Counties to showcase their culture. I am keep to get every noble families input so that we can truly call this a Festival for all of Beluzia. This will also require support from our local Governments, and our High Count.

In a separate appearance on Beluz News, Dirk added "Should the current Cabinet Proposal (http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=356967) be passed, I will hand over my role in co-ordinating this festival to a colleague from the Karav Dynasty. Preparations are well under way, the main music stage is under construction outside the High Count's Palace in the Capital. Other venues accross the five counties are also getting ready to host major events."
seanrutter

Return to World Events