Solentian condemnation of Karav expansionism

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Solentian condemnation of Karav expansionism

Postby matty.berry » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Statement by Madeleine Clarke, Special Presidential Advisor on Karav Expansionism;

The government of Solentia are not accountable and will not answer to any court outside of our own nation. They answer the the Solentian people only.
matty.berry

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:52 pm

We don't need you to answer. We can press charges against you in your absence, but somehow justice must be done.
Admit your lies, and expose your plots, and we'll leave you alone.
Keep this crap up, and we will be force to have justice dealt, even if we can't do it ourselves.

Viktor Kozlov,
Secretary of Karav Manor
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Secret Solentian Messages Leaked

A secret message, exchanged between Solentian and Rutanian government officials, has been leaked to the RNN. It was sent from Solentian Defense Minister Assif Younnis, to Rutanian Foreign Minister Mary Miller:

Assif Younnis wrote:Thanks ok. Would you mind removing Solentia from the Bill discussing the expansionism? I would like my covert monitoring to remain secret if possible, thanks.

Would be prepared to help in future with any dispute that Rutania has with Beluzia as I have had several disputes with them before - especially the Karavs

What's strange is that Solentia was never mentioned in Beluzia's Expansion discussions.
This has led Beluz officials to believe that the Solentians are engaged in more than one covert operations to destabilize Artanian nations. Their concerns are crossing borders that don't need to be crossed. They are obviously looking for an excuse to start a war with Beluzia, but Beluzia doesn't want war at all.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby matty.berry » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:49 pm

UPR spouts Karav propaganda... (viewtopic.php?f=17&t=91&start=260#p41810)

Assif Younnis, Defence Minister hit out at the Urban Party of Rutania today accusing them of lies and 'spouting Karav propaganda':

Categorically no such conversation took place. This political party (the UPR) clearly has no respect for the conventions of international diplomacy and seriously puts at risk any future co-operation between the governments of Rutania and Solentia in terms of security. One wonders if they are enthral to the Karavs also...
matty.berry

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Kozlov Slams Propaganda Allegation

In response to the allegations made by the Liberals of Solentia, Viktor Kozlov said this:
It's obvious that the only "lies" and "propaganda" stories are from the Liberals of Solentia.
From now on, they'll label anything as "Karav Propaganda" as long as it doesn't fit in with the fabricated story they try to force the world to believe. Any fact, from now on, is regarded as "Karav Propaganda" by the Liberals of Solentia.
Siggon Kristov

Postby catparty » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:12 pm

The Feline Homeland of Barmenia grows very concerned with the ongoing allegations of Solentian dishonesty.

The Feline Homeland extends an official invitation to the Beluzians and the Solentians to let the Barmenian foreign affairs staff launch an investigation into the performance of both of their sets of governments.
Libertarian Alliance of Cats
Feline Homeland of Barmenia

Progressive Party
Realms of Luthori
catparty

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Beluzia's response is being delayed until consent can be approved for such measures.
It is not in the authority of the monarch to simply allow investigations to take place, but he gladly welcomes it.

Yuri Kuznetsov,
Foreign Minister
Siggon Kristov

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:36 am

More Leaks!

More private letters call the attention of the international community:

Assif Younnis wrote:Would rather not let them know I have revealed the information. Do you plan on going public at all - maybe some of this news could be broken as you are not the only nation mentioned, perhaps the rest of Terra would have something to say about their ambition?

Mary Miller wrote:I'll make sure to keep it all "hush hush" and yes I do plan on going public.
Siggon Kristov

Postby EEL123 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:44 am

Siggon Kristov wrote:we demand that you cease your lies now, or face international charges if you continue.

OOC: Are you familiar with international law? A country can't face criminal charges, especially not charges of 'lying' (it isn't even a crime for natural persons). And really, you can't expect a country to face trial in some other country and submit to their judgement.
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:57 pm

EEL123 wrote:
Siggon Kristov wrote:we demand that you cease your lies now, or face international charges if you continue.

OOC: Are you familiar with international law? A country can't face criminal charges, especially not charges of 'lying' (it isn't even a crime for natural persons). And really, you can't expect a country to face trial in some other country and submit to their judgement.

OOC: I'm not forcing Solentia to submit to Barmenia's judgment. We're going to charge Solentia in their absence.

And we're charging them for defamation of character.

Don't jump out at me because your little friend is in trouble. I was offered the opportunity to charge him; it's not like I asked to have him charged:
catparty wrote:The Feline Homeland of Barmenia has offered to host the civil trial in our courts, if the Karavs choose to sue Solentia for defamation of character.

And you obviously know nothing of "the Karavs" in the game. Charming fellows, but quite arrogant when ready, and only use the law when convenient to them 8-)
Siggon Kristov

PreviousNext

Return to World Events