Invasion of Barmenia

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Invasion of Barmenia

Postby catparty » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:32 pm

OOC: No need to change your other records, so long as within the context of this RP only the D-accord troops exist.
Libertarian Alliance of Cats
Feline Homeland of Barmenia

Progressive Party
Realms of Luthori
catparty

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:07 pm

OOC: That can be realistic as long as the war doesn't touch Beluzian land.
Remember, it's only my paramilitary participating, under the command of King Christian I.

Anyways, check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4596
I added a Davostag Accord Calculator to the collection of spreadsheets I store for the community.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby federalist11 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:32 pm

OOC: House of Karav is allowed a maximum 199,637 active duty troops with 99,819 in reserves. If the House of Karav utilizes these troops it will be taken from the national total of 581,355 active duty troops and 290,677 reserves allowed. This conversation on troop units and explaining the D-Accords would be better served through private messages. This thread has been very cluttered with irrelevant talk to the matter at hand.

IC:

The House of Karav is invited to land on the plains of Darkuth under the Royal Kingdom of King Theoben I. For the time being it can serve as a national guard component against any and all Barmenian attacks. I wish to know the name of the Karav commander, how many troops he wishes to bring, how many ships may come into our harbors, as well as aircraft on our airports before any boots set foot. Count Kristov I should understand that Davostag men will be on the front lines in this fight.

Prince Harrisen

A Barmenian cruise ship named The Tigress was hit and sunk in the Selucian Straight by a suspected Davostag submarine. An estimated 500 civilians were killed from the blast and the subsequent sinking of the vessel. Davostag officials claim that the cruise ship exploded due to a boiler room malfunction and has denied responsibility.

Barmenian Ship The Tigress Sinks
federalist11

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:48 am

Count Kristov will send 50,000 troops to Davostag, at the direct command of the throne of Davostag. They will fight under Davostag's flag.

Viscount Li Arvada will be the leader of the Karav Dynasty's forces, but he will take orders from King Christian I.
The troops consist of:
- 30,000 infantry soldiers (including at least 2000 medics, 2000 mechanics, and 1000 engineers)
- 200 Tanks
- 50 Artillery units
- 1 Aircraft Carrier (Capacity: 30 planes)
- 100 Personnel Helicopters (for transportation and medical aid)
- 15 Jet Fighters
- 5 Bombers

--

federalist11 wrote:OOC: House of Karav is allowed a maximum 199,637 active duty troops with 99,819 in reserves. If the House of Karav utilizes these troops it will be taken from the national total of 581,355 active duty troops and 290,677 reserves allowed. This conversation on troop units and explaining the D-Accords would be better served through private messages. This thread has been very cluttered with irrelevant talk to the matter at hand.

OOC: The maximum limit, that you're giving us, is actually much higher than our recorded military, so there should be no problem. We have 107,000 troops recorded.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby catparty » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:13 am

A new look for Kathuristan.

Kathuristan, which had been previously a relatively separatist island has been brought closer to the Feline Homeland's primary government after these recent attacks. The Felinist Coalition passed a bill to fortify Kathuristan by expanding the military infrastructure of this islamo-felinist island. (http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=349497) Military spending has also been nearly doubled due to the war with Davostag and Beluzia.

The Barmenian fleets have found themselves having to slow down their pursuit of the invaders, as they stop to rescue the cats and human passengers of the Tigress.

Once they resume their journey they intend to head straight for the Medivh Evil Loyalist portion of Davostag in an attempt to find the benevolent cat loving ex-President there and rendezvous with his forces.

Progressive Party
Realms of Luthori
catparty

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:13 am

Beluzia Denies Involvement

Foreign Minister, Yuri Kuznetsov, said Beluzia is playing no part in the war.
According to Barmenian propaganda, "Beluzia" and Davostag are involved in a war with Barmenia.
Beluzia, however, is not involved in any such conflict.
The Federal Council never authorised the deployment of Beluzian government troops to participate in the war.

If the Barmenians are referring to the Karav Dynasty's forces, they should state specifically that. The Karav leader has full control of his dynasty's loyalist troops. The Beluzian government has nothing to do with the war.

Defence Minister, Viktor Kozlov, denied any claims of Beluzia's army being deployed.
None of the nation's forces were deployed to fight in the war.
Paramilitaries, existing within Beluzian borders, are participating in the war.
Beluzia is not responsible for their actions.
Count Kristov sent some of his troops with Li Arvada to meet with King Christian I. Those are his troops, not Beluzia's.

Journalists tried to reach the Count by phone, but he was unavailable.

Siggon Kristov

Postby federalist11 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:13 am

OOC: Barmenia's new election has a drop in voter turnout of 168,300, which means 1,683 casualties since the war began. It will be titled under Arakhim Skirmish which shall include the destruction of a few sailboats, the sinking of the Tigress, and the shooting down of a few Barmenian planes. Barmenian forces have been increased to roughly 540,000 active troops and roughly 270,000 reserves.

IC:

Scouting Jets from the Barmenian aircraft carriers have been attempting to locate the Davostag fleet with some success. The fleet is circling the Macon continental island to avoid being completely destroyed by the larger Barmenian fleet. A few of the Barmenian scouter jets were targeted and destroyed by the Davostag fleet. Barmenia denies the existence of these high tech stealth bombers.

federalist11

Postby catparty » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 am

OOC: Sounds acceptable.

Progressive Party
Realms of Luthori
catparty

Postby emerick Sale » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:19 pm

OOC:
Interesting War.
emerick Sale

Postby federalist11 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:58 pm

OOC: A special election in Davostag has increased voter turnout to 31,929,237 which means 319,292 troops and 159,646 reserves. An additional 50,000 troops from the House of Karav increases the total to 369,292 active troops. Barmenia has an estimated 540,000 troops. Both nations will need to reveal their unit productions.

IC: The Davostag military industrial complex led by Strom Industries is working around the clock to increase the Davostag naval ship production. Men of military age are being drafted by the thousands to meet the Barmenian threat. Beaches on all regions are being fortified for any land invasion and the harbors are being mined. An elaborate tunneling plan is underway in the Darkuth mountain chain that makes up the Davostag/Hutori border as well as the volcanoes in Mordorstad, Muronia, and Davograd islands. Substantial resources are being put into the naval and air force production to keep the Barmenian fleet at bay.

Crown Prince John I of Tarekha Tests Weapon Systems in the Darkuth Mountains
federalist11

PreviousNext

Return to World Events