A Party in the Clouds: Celebration at the Palace of Lights

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: A Party in the Clouds: Celebration at the Palace of Lights

Postby Robert F. Kennedy » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:59 pm

BananaZebra wrote:
Robert F. Kennedy wrote:The Prince lowered his head and put his hand on his temper and whispered to Erszébet.

"Rats always cause trouble, aren't they."

Let's say that even though he wasn't convinced by this idea beforehand, he did enjoy it with Erszébet, and he was pissed.

Dumitru erupted into a rage of unintelligible screaming, his face bright red as he stormed out of the bedchambers.

Erszébet followed, pushing past a smug and gloating Princess Valeria.

"Dumitru!" she yelled, pulling her skirts up to save a modicum of modesty.

All around her, partygoers and palace staff took notice of the very drunk, very angry Kizenian man and his very nearly naked fiancee as they ran through the halls like something from a comedy movie.

"Leave me alone, you lying whore! Or I'll..." Dumitru paused, unsure if he was sure he wanted to say what came next.

"Or what, Dumitru?" the Princess asked with steely eyes. "What?"

"I'll kill you." He said, solemn.

The Princess turned to the door next to her.

Was that it? Her reputation, her status, her privileges, gone - and for what? An average, maybe above average lay with a handsome prince, at the cost of her royalty?

Inside, the acting troupe was still performing.

On stage a king stood above a battle, yelling:

"A horse, a horse! My kingdom - " the actor cried.

For a miniature pony, the Princess thought, finishing the line bitterly as she dropped to her knees, the many skirts of her dress pooling beneath her.

Albert had put on his clothes, and got out of the chamber quietly and watched as the scene of Dumitru and Erszébet. Next to him was Valeria.

He said: "You got what you wanted, didn't you?"
Tory Party (Hardliners) - Primary account.
Controller of the House of Orange-Villayn Armstead.
Robert F. Kennedy

Postby BananaZebra » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:03 pm

Robert F. Kennedy wrote:
Albert had put on his clothes, and got out of the chamber quietly and watched as the scene of Dumitru and Erszébet. Next to him was Valeria.

"Not precisely," Princess Valeria said. "What I really wanted was for my sister-in-law to respect me. But that was impossible and this... this is almost as good."
Hizb al-Ishtiraki al-Dimuqrati (Badara)
Uniós Párt | Partidul Unirii (New Endralon and Kizenia)
BananaZebra

Postby Svetlana2 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:03 pm

Soheila, talking with the bartender
"Bitch I need a fucking concentrated whiskey shot because I need that if I want to remain my sanity. And I need it immediately!"She demanded while breathing heavily, her face clearly flustered from hearing or seeing something, the bartender didn't ask questions and immediately handed her the whiskey,"Girl what kind of SHIT gets you looking like a tomato, did you see something very very not so holy?"he asked her, she then drank the shot in one go before clearing her throat,"Oh hoe I heard things even the wildest smut writer wouldn't imagine!"She exclaimed then noticed that she was shouting, she then grabbed the bartender and took him go the storage so they couldn't hear them,"Now tell what was the thing so forbidden it made flustered at your age?"He asked"It was two of those rich motherfuckers, and I think it was two royals even, but anyways I was cleaning the dust off one of the cupboards in the hall and girl I can't tell you the way they were GETTING into it was so fucking insane. They were [I'm not writing this because I need to save some of my dignity + go read a fucking fanfic on Ao3 because I ain't reaching this level of insanity] and then I felt so fucking ashamed to hear them breed like a bunch of rabbits I could NOT stay there because if I was I would have fainted"She said scratching her head trying to make sense of the situation"No fucking way! I didn't expect those children of incest to be this ACTIVE in bed like damn girl are riding a beast or what?"he joked, he couldn't stop but laugh at the fact that Soheila was so embarrassed hearing the persons have their own version of wrestling she had to tell him what happened in the fucking storage"Hey that's not funny dumbass, if you were me what would you have done?"She asked him after hitting him on his head"I would have said 'Let's gooo bitch gives us everything!!!!' That what I would've done"he replied back playfully, you're a real piece of work aren't you,"she shook her head in desperation"I guess I am, now how aboug we go back to the bar or people will think we're making out in the storage"he chuckled and her eyes widened to the comment,"You dirty minded son of a bitch, come here!"She said grabbing his ear and dragging him out of the storage, "Ow, ow, ow stop it hurts!"he hissed from pain while she didn't loosen her grip over his ear
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby Mbites » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:13 pm

Peter remotely perceives the drama unfolding with Dimitru and the NEK Princess

Hah. Whore.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Svetlana2 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:34 pm

Soheila, now at the bar talking with the bartender(his name is Michelle now)
"Michelle, you know girl, you're the only real one here in this WHOREHOUSE! It's the Royal palace anymore It's the fucking Slut Palace!"She said exarbated, clearly somwhat tipsy from drinking so many mojitos,"Bitch are good? I think the mojitos are starting to get into your head, don't forget there are still guests around,"he shook her shoulder to try and make her come back to her senses but she kept on going about her bantering,"Like what? They wanna see me twerk in the middle of the ball room, for all I care those motherfuckers surely do not care about throwing their used condoms because I'm NOT in the mood to go pick up used condoms, toys, and stained bedsheets. Now hand me another mojito, quick!"She groaned while finishing her mojito before getting another one, Michelle could only give her more mojitos since she still has a long light ahead of her,
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby Mbites » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:36 pm

Svetlana2 wrote:Soheila, now at the bar talking with the bartender(his name is Michelle now)
"Michelle, you know girl, you're the only real one here in this WHOREHOUSE! It's the Royal palace anymore It's the fucking Slut Palace!"She said exarbated, clearly somwhat tipsy from drinking so many mojitos,"Bitch are good? I think the mojitos are starting to get into your head, don't forget there are still guests around,"he shook her shoulder to try and make her come back to her senses but she kept on going about her bantering,"Like what? They wanna see me twerk in the middle of the ball room, for all I care those motherfuckers surely do not care about throwing their used condoms because I'm NOT in the mood to go pick up used condoms, toys, and stained bedsheets. Now hand me another mojito, quick!"She groaned while finishing her mojito before getting another one, Michelle could only give her more mojitos since she still has a long light ahead of her,

Peter sees the lady getting progressively more drunk and the barkeeper trying to hold it together.

Guys! I know what you need to get in the party mood and be a little more.. excited.

Thaller puts some pre-cut lines on the table. And gestures offeringly with the hand.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Robert F. Kennedy » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:40 pm

BananaZebra wrote:
Robert F. Kennedy wrote:

"Not precisely," Princess Valeria said. "What I really wanted was for my sister-in-law to respect me. But that was impossible and this... this is almost as good."

Could I know why, except if I am oversteeping my boundaries?
Tory Party (Hardliners) - Primary account.
Controller of the House of Orange-Villayn Armstead.
Robert F. Kennedy

Postby Svetlana2 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:44 pm

Mbites wrote:
Svetlana2 wrote:Soheila, now at the bar talking with the bartender(his name is Michelle now)

Peter sees the lady getting progressively more drunk and the barkeeper trying to hold it together.

Guys! I know what you need to get in the party mood and be a little more.. excited.

Thaller puts some pre-cut lines on the table. And gestures offeringly with the hand.

Soheila, whatver she is hella drunk now
"It isn't necessary sir, she is already way too far-"Michelle tries arguing but gets abruptly interrupted by Soheila,"Oh shut it Michelle! At least this kind man is helping cope with this shitass night"she says before sniffing the cuts like a pro as if she was already used to doing this in her youth,"Fuck yeah! Now this whar I call partying! WOOOOOOOO"she exclaims before shaking the hand of the man"I don't know what or who you are but you just made my life way better, you're the realest one of all those nasty rich fuckers in here, includinh the queen herself"she thanked him before finishing up another Mojito
Svetlana2

Postby hyraemous » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:53 pm

William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), after a long time in some bed in the palace.

[Returning to the bar.]

Dear bartender, one Grand Irouléguy please.
hyraemous

Postby Svetlana2 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:08 pm

hyraemous wrote:William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), after a long time in some bed in the palace.

[Returning to the bar.]

Dear bartender, one Grand Irouléguy please.

Soheila,
What's up my good sir, you look terrible by the way like you just got slapped by a bull or is that sleep marks, either way what brings you in this shitty night?"she asked him while he sipped on his beverage, Michelle then gently pinched her arm,"Girl, he's a high end official, you can't just ignore protocols like that,"he whispered into her ear trying to remind her that she needs to follow the protocols, but she simply just ignore his advice,"For all I care he could be eating my pussy while being the king of Lourenne himself and I would still give no shit about his position, it's just a bunch of dumbasses taking the word roleplay to governmental levels"Soheila then continued on her endless banter about how much she hates corn for some fucking reasons while being not so quiet about it and even being kinda loud
Svetlana2

PreviousNext

Return to World Events