Okhranka Trials

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Okhranka Trials

Postby Sam » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:17 pm

(Since jethro's doing it, might as well do this too, and get rid of my old characters)

In the interests of fairness and justice, and to show that the new National Peasants Party is not related to the Okhranka front organization that was the old Party, we will be turning over the following individuals for trial:

- Vojvoda Premysl Cvetkov of Darali, former Minister of Communications and Vel'kovojvoda (Premier) of Deltaria
- Gróf Eduard Cvetkov of Breclav, former Minister of Foreign Relations
- Ivan Maczik, former Chief of the Okhranka
- General Tomáš Novák, former Commander-in-Chief of the Army
- Gróf Lubomir Cvetkov of Most, former Chief Okhranka Prosecutor
- Vojtech Horačov, former Minister of Communications
- István Hlady, former Minister of Agriculture
- Gróf Viktor Cvetkov of Vsetin, former Minister of Supply
- Aleksandar Genadyos, former Minister of Foreign Trade

In view of the current political situation in Deltaria, it would not be prudent to allow them to be tried by a Deltarian court. Therefore, we ask if there are any other countries or international organizations who are willing to try them, and anybody who is willing to the the prosecutor. We will not require a defense attorney, as several of the defendants are lawyers.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Re: Okhranka Trials

Postby jethro » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:50 pm

To All Concerned,

Given that many of the most important former members of the Okhranka have now been turned over to face justice, I am naturally concerned over the fate of these wicked and cruel men who have evaded the noose awaiting them for far too long. I consider it my duty as a dutiful citizen to follow these matters closely and strive to see the best possible resolution. My discussions with certain important individuals, which for various purposes I would rather not name, have allowed me to state firmly that Nova Terra is willing to offer up its courts of justice for such an occasion. Due to the abrupt nature of these affairs, the establishment of the courts may appear to be a bit rushed, but the quality of justice I can in all sincerity promise those evil men will be undiminished. It would be a sterling chance for Nova Terra to prove that it is the emerging light of a brighter Terra by finally washing away some of the last evils of the New World Order and the despotic Deltaria. For those who fear undue clemency or mercy, I can assure beyond the slightest shade of doubt that none need fear that the justice that Nova Terran courts promise will be swift, decisive, and painful.

Irregardless of what choice is made regarding the court system in which the trial will be conducted, I would like to offer up my humble services as Prosecutor of this affair. I consider it my moral duty to see that heads roll in this affair, quite literally if I can have my way. I have a long legal history with a very strong conviction rate from my days of active practice. Some have charged that I was involved in unethical practices, though none of the numerous allegations of bribing judges have ever been substantiated. The vile rumors that I was involved in the untimely demises of several key witnesses to the Defense in one particular case was thrown out on appeal, and further wild allegations that I was involved in the sudden procurement of the appeals court judge's new car simply have no basis in fact. If I am allowed to take this position, I will ensure that these despicable men suffer the sternest punishment possible, I personally hope to gain a sentence of slow slicing. I politely await responses from the concerned community.

All Best Wishes,
Pavel Monastokh, JD,
Our Saiser's Legal Advisor
jethro

Postby Sam » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:08 am

We will consider your application.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Sam » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:25 pm

OOC: We still need a court for this.
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby JuliaAJA » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Sam wrote:OOC: We still need a court for this.

The Terran Union for Schultzism has the TUS Legislature building in Beiteynu if the Nesi haMedina Hadash will let us in.

Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Sam » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Is nobody interested in this trial?
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby jethro » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:58 pm

I wrote a goddamn letter on it.
jethro

Postby JuliaAJA » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 am

I offered TUS headquarters in Birahteynu. I have returned now so we have full control over it.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Opakidabar » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:35 am

Sam wrote:Is nobody interested in this trial?

I think they all deserve to be shoot, except Istvan. Istvan is to be released for Egelion where he belongs.
Opakidabar

Return to World Events