Quarantine of International Territory bordering Lodamun

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Quarantine of International Territory bordering Lodamun

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:38 am

Perhaps you do indeed hold a status of one of the most democratic nations in the world, however, the international community would not care about the situation within your borders, unless of course we received reports of a negative nature from our sources inside. After all, we are one of the most peacekeeping organizations in the world, aren't we now.

Now, to the task at hand. We find your command's reactions unfair and violent, and creating the Varyag Incident was preposterous by itself. Calling of course an international organization and marking it as "terrorist" is simply irrational and shows no patience and logic from your side. We do not wish to begin a conflict by your NATO controlled nation but please, turmoil in the international world means international involvement. Egelion are our friends and we accept that you leave the situation as it is for ships traveling between the seas. I advice you caution and patience, Mr. Kynes, as you would not want to challenge the underworld of your powerful order.

Signed,
Egoist Virginatos
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm

I will make this clear to the gentleman from the GPO: We will defend our homeland against any aggressors, whether they are a country or not.

I will not give an explanation to my actions nor do I feel the need for it. The international community knows what has happened and knows who the victims are, us. I will advice the gentleman from the GPO to keep himself a bit better informed in order to properly judge what's happening with the current situation. It is apparent that you are not up to date with what has happened. Either that or you refuse to see the truth. I truly hope it's not the latter one.

The international coalition will keep enforcing the quarantine zone as previously stated.

These will be my last statements against any false criticism of the situation.

Thank you,

Jonathan Kynes
President of the United Republics of Lodamun
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Xanathos » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 am

It is alarming at best to hear that:

1. The GPO, it seems does not recognize Nova Terra as the terrorist organization it is.

2. The GPO is blaming Lodamun for this crisis? As a so called "peacekeeping" organization, the GPO should be all against Nova Terra and supportive of Lodamun. They are not doing this and seem almost appologetic to the terrorists...
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:32 am

Excellent points to determine as well:

1. NATO, a seemingly neutral organization dedicated to the promotion of peace, has been allied with the partisan and dangerous organization named Axis.

2. You both, as an alliance, wish to squash all other forces, hence the unspeakable aggression towards our cause and neutral stance with Nova Terra.

Besides, Mr. Axis representative and friend of Kynes, if we were to intervene in the Lodamun crisis you would go aggressive against us, because you act accordingly when it suits you, hypocritical egomaniacs.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Xanathos » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:54 am

As usual, the GPO makes allegations which are completely groundless:

1. The Axis does not endorse any particular ideology, they are not more partisan than GPO is. The Axis is in no way more dangerous than the GPO. In fact, under the guise of "peacekeeping", the GPO has intervened to tople legitimate regimes when these regimes did not agree with the GPO.

2. It is apparent that the GPO cause is the same as the Nova Terran one. The Nova Terran cause is the conquest of Terra through aggressive military means and the attack on neutral and civilian targets.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:28 am

Xanathos wrote:As usual, the GPO makes allegations which are completely groundless:

1. The Axis does not endorse any particular ideology, they are not more partisan than GPO is. The Axis is in no way more dangerous than the GPO. In fact, under the guise of "peacekeeping", the GPO has intervened to tople legitimate regimes when these regimes did not agree with the GPO.

2. It is apparent that the GPO cause is the same as the Nova Terran one. The Nova Terran cause is the conquest of Terra through aggressive military means and the attack on neutral and civilian targets.

Firstly, unlike the Axis, the GPO has never intervened anywhere with a military. And the international world clearly knows how militarist your hypocritical organization is.

Secondly, that's not the GPO's cause, my friend. Learn your facts better next time. It seems you are in total darkness. It seems the peaceful intelligence you have sent to spy on us does not inform you well.

As I have already pinpointed, you shall not hear from us until the right moment.

Signed,
Egoist Virginatos
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Mr.Yankees » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:57 am

President Kynes announces the creation of a new Task Group, expands quarantine zone

Port Andalay, Andalay (LCN)- President Kynes issued an executive order early this morning to create a new Task Group code named Alpha One Interceptors. The mission of the Task Group is classified at the moment. For those of you who don't know what a Task Group is, a Task Group is the name given to a group of vessels with a specific mission. Tasks Groups are usually dissolved after the mission is over. The impressive Task Group assembled includes several battleships, destroyers, cruisers, and submarines.

LCN calls to the Defense Ministry with respect to the mission have gone unanswered. Experts have indicated that there are two likely options: Either this Task Group will be participating in the upcoming training exercises by NATO or it is in response to the recent advancement of the GPO Fleet towards Trigunia. Charles McDonald, former assistant to the Deputy Secretary of Defense has indicated that such Task Groups are usually created for training exercises. "I have seen this in many cases when we have had training exercises both by ourselves or with NATO allies. Obviously, Task Groups are also assembled for other specific missions as well. If I had to guess, I would say they are going to train. I am, however, a bit surprised that they haven't came out to say it is just for training. That's a little unusual for them and the reason why I am not completely sure this Task Group will be part of the training exercises.

President Kynes also ordered the quarantine zone to be expanded with the addition of carrier group X to the First Fleet. According to the executive order, the carrier group will patrol the area between Telamon and Dolgaria, which happens to be just miles of the territorial waters of Trigunia.

This is a copy of the executive order:

By the power given to me by the Constitutional and laws of the United Republics of Lodamun, I hereby issue the following orders to the military:

A Task Group code named Alpha One shall be established to put into effect a classified operation with location not disclosed. The Task Group shall consist of the following:

1- Division 31.1.1 of Squadron 31.1 of Task Force 31 (Third Fleet):
4 Ticonderoga-class Aegis guided missile cruisers

2- Division 31.1.2 of Squadron 31.1 of Task Force 31:
4 Ticonderoga-class Aegis guided missile cruisers

3- Division 32.1.1 of Squadron 32.1 of Task Force 32:
4 Arleigh Burke Class Missile Destroyers

4- Division 32.2.1 of Squadron 32.2 of Task Force 32:
6 Arleigh Burke Class Missile Destroyers

5- Division 33.1.1 of Squadron 33.1 of Task Force 33:
4 Iowa Class Battleships

6- Division 34.1.1 of Squadron 34.1 of Task Force 34:
4 Virginia Class Fast Attack Submarines

7- Division 34.2.1 of Squadron 34.2 of Task Force 34:
4 Ballistic Missile Submarines

Carrier Group X is authorized to join the First Fleet. Carrier Group X will patrol the international water in proximity of Trigunia between Telamon and Dolgaria.

Signed,

Jonathan Kynes
President of the United Republics of Lodamun
Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces
Mr.Yankees

Postby Sam » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:24 pm

OOC: Do you have a map of the new quarantine zone?
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Mr.Yankees » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:49 pm

OOC; Will post it soon.
Mr.Yankees

Postby TWoodWil » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Jonathan Kynes, President of the United Republics of Lodamun,

We are disappointed that you have refused to accept the request of His Majesty's Government that Hulstrian-flagged vessels be exempted from your self-imposed mandatory boarding and inspections. The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria, while respecting the right of sovereign governments to take all practical measures necessary to ensure their security, strongly condemns the actions of the Government of Lodamun in pursuing this quarantine. According to the Law of the Sea Treaty continued operations beyond 500km from your shoreline are clearly illegal.

All Hulstrian-flagged vessels, both military and civilian, have been advised not to approach your 500km Transit and Harvesting Zone unless absolutely necessary or Lodamun is their final destination. Despite our strong reservations with the quarantine, those ships that do enter your zone will have to be subject to search by your forces. However, at this time, His Majesty's Government will not tolerate the boarding or searching of Hulstrian-flagged vessels in international waters beyond the Transit and Harvesting Zone.

Anders Raske
Governor-General of the Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
Liberaldemokratische Allianz
Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
TWoodWil

PreviousNext

Return to World Events