Quarantine of International Territory bordering Lodamun

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Quarantine of International Territory bordering Lodamun

Postby jethro » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:05 am

George S.K wrote:OOC: Shut up. He can post anywhere he wants.

OOC: I agree on everything but newspapers. Making dumb angry comments on someone else's newspaper or news channel is wrong. However, since this thread clearly pertains to all of Terra and is not a news thread I say anyone can post here and can post whatever they wish.
jethro

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:08 pm

OOC: Both of you are wrong and I recommend you to stop posting OOC here. Is that understood?
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby jethro » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:35 pm

OOC: Bah, this is a general event thread that directly concerns half the damn world. You have no authority, real or moral, to decide who may or may not post or what they may post, and I doubt your pretentious posturing is winning you many fans. The instant you made it international you gave up a monopoly of ownership on this thread, so shove your little self-righteous "recommendations" and petulant pouting commands up your ass.
jethro

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:43 pm

OOC: I will say it one last time, stop posting OOC here. I don't mind if you post something constructive that's related to the point but I don't care what anyone has to say OOC.

And jethro, everyone here knows about your attitude. If you expected me to go as low as you do, you are incorrect. Remember that not everyone here is a hormonal, emotional, uneducated teenager. Take your insults elsewhere. I don't care where nor do you have a need to tell me.

No more posts here unless it pertains to the subject and make sense.
Mr.Yankees

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:OOC: Both of you are wrong and I recommend you to stop posting OOC here. Is that understood?

OOC: Are you drunk? Did you read what you wrote?

edit:
Mr.Yankees wrote:And jethro, everyone here knows about your attitude. If you expected me to go as low as you do, you are incorrect. Remember that not everyone here is a hormonal, emotional, uneducated teenager. Take your insults elsewhere. I don't care where nor do you have a need to tell me.

You're right, you just went even lower.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby jethro » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:OOC: I will say it one last time, stop posting OOC here. I don't mind if you post something constructive that's related to the point but I don't care what anyone has to say OOC.

And jethro, everyone here knows about your attitude. If you expected me to go as low as you do, you are incorrect. Remember that not everyone here is a hormonal, emotional, uneducated teenager. Take your insults elsewhere. I don't care where nor do you have a need to tell me.

There's alcohol, drugs, or an inherent stupidity in this post. Are you just desperate to be relevant?
jethro

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:56 pm

jethro wrote:
Mr.Yankees wrote:OOC: I will say it one last time, stop posting OOC here. I don't mind if you post something constructive that's related to the point but I don't care what anyone has to say OOC.

There's alcohol, drugs, or an inherent stupidity in this post. Are you just desperate to be relevant?

Jethro, tone down your language, would you? And I am asking again, please stop the OOC posting.
Mr.Yankees

Postby YankeeHater » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:04 pm

This thread is turning into another Liberal 'poutrage.'

Please cite how a blockade does not violate international law specifically the Law of the Sea.
Convince the world that Lodamun (and its allies) can really patrol such a vast area *ooc maybe the size of the North Atlantic

When specifically challenged, the Liberal Party can never provide specific answers. I think its clear that ships have been running this supposed "blockade" for some time. Likewise, Lodamun's own naval defenses are likely extremely stretched making Lodamun look extremely vulnerable.
YankeeHater

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:15 pm

YankeeHater wrote:Convince the world that Lodamun (and its allies) can really patrol such a vast area *ooc maybe the size of the North Atlantic

OOC: Who the fuck are you to challenge the liberal integrity of Mr. Kynes by asking justifications for his undoubtedly liberal and democratic and....and perfectly and legal actions? His Honor answers to no one!
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:49 pm

George S.K wrote:
YankeeHater wrote:Convince the world that Lodamun (and its allies) can really patrol such a vast area *ooc maybe the size of the North Atlantic

OOC: Who the fuck are you to challenge the liberal integrity of Mr. Kynes by asking justifications for his undoubtedly liberal and democratic and....and perfectly and legal actions? His Honor answers to no one!

George, I truly appreciate such kind words.

YankeeHater wrote:This thread is turning into another Liberal 'poutrage.'

Please cite how a blockade does not violate international law specifically the Law of the Sea.
Convince the world that Lodamun (and its allies) can really patrol such a vast area *ooc maybe the size of the North Atlantic

When specifically challenged, the Liberal Party can never provide specific answers. I think its clear that ships have been running this supposed "blockade" for some time. Likewise, Lodamun's own naval defenses are likely extremely stretched making Lodamun look extremely vulnerable.

This will be explained for one last time. The size of such territory is not that big (OOC: there are only 50 something countries in Terra compared to nearly 200 in the real world. Look at Terra's map again). Aside from how big the zone may or may not be, we have eight carrier groups each with approximately upwards of 25 ships, including destroyers, cruisers, and submarines (who only participate in the surveillance, obviously). Aside from the amount of ships, we are not alone in this quarantine. Luthori sent a massive battleship to patrol the territory between Luthori and Lodamun. One of our Fleets is aiding them in this quest.

And again, it is not a blockade, it is a quarantine. And under international law, quarantines may be established if necessary for the protection of our sovereign state.

That is the last of Lodamun's statement with respect as to how our quarantine has been established. Any further "concerns" should be made known to our Foreign Affairs Minister.

Thank you.
Mr.Yankees

PreviousNext

Return to World Events