The War in Gaduridos

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: The War in Gaduridos

Postby PresMusharraf » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:50 pm

George S.K wrote:OOC: You've lost 370,000 men PM, remember that. :P

don't worry. we'll commit mutiny against the GPO when the time is right, and the death toll will be higher, remember that :P
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby Freelancer » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:36 am

OOC: I don't really agreed with the map of Salnaeta. You and George needs to figure it out which one is the fact. I'm pretty sure George RP a Pontesi's controlled Salnaeta.
IC:
Forest Fire, Pontesi exert exit strategy in Vinitalli

With victory in Vinitalli out of Pontesi grasp, Gen. Lawrence Baranov, Commander of the Pontesian Forces Gaduridos, authorize a strategic withdrawl from Vinitalli starting yesterday alongside with the used of Napalm and Flamethrower in the dense tropical forest of Gaduridos in order to slow the advancing Baltusia force and destroy the forest and the morale of advancing Rebel and Baltusia troops. When asked about this, the general admitted that the entire thing is based on the saiding: "If I can't have it then neither can't you." There are yet to be any official statement from the Protectorate or Pontesi government.

Meanwhile in the mainland, Pontesi forces pushes the advancing Baltusia forces into a retreat after a major victory aganist the GPO commander in northern Salneata. It is believed to be only a matter of time before Pontesi forces broke the remaining Baltusia forces in the area.
Freelancer

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:42 am

Freelancer wrote:OOC: I don't really agreed with the map of Salnaeta. You and George needs to figure it out which one is the fact. I'm pretty sure George RP a Pontesi's controlled Salnaeta.

OOC: Actually Freelancer's right. No GPO territory. All troops vanished.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby PresMusharraf » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:26 am

Baltusian Praetor Calls for Temporary Cease-Fire
In a surprising move given the recent lack of diplomacy, the office of the Praetor issued the following statement calling upon Pontesi to agree to terms of a temporary cease fire:

"It is the wish of the Baltusian government for all sides of the Gaduridan Conflict to accept a temporary ceasefire lasting [one week in real life]. The Baltusian Army will concede all lands of Salnaeta back to the government of Pontesi while South Vinitalli shall be granted to the Respublica Tropicos de Gaduridos and North Vinitalli shall be under the control of Baltusia. We call upon Pontesi to agree to this solution while we work for better diplomatic relations."

---Praetor Aaron Mozul
Baltusia
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby Freelancer » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:41 am

Pontesi accept temporary cease-fire

In another unexpected move by the Pontesian government, they had decided to accept the cease-fire proposal called by the Baltusian Praetor. It is yet to be known whether this will result in a lasting peace or only a calm before even a greater storm.
Freelancer

Postby Opakidabar » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:49 am

Alfonso Rias to use time for benefit

In yet another even less expected move Alfonso Rias announced that Respublica Tropicos de Gaduridos will use the time to renovate nation and military in the free territories - Marligantos and South Vintalli.
We have received many promises of cooperation and aid. We are looking at you again - Gaduridos was harmed seriously during the civil war and we as a newly renovated nation have many needs in terms of military power, medicine, food and clothing. Either it is aid or debt to be repaid later does not matter
Opakidabar

Postby PresMusharraf » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:28 pm

North Vinitalli declares Independence
Following the fall of South Vinitalli and the city of Las Fabricas, the temporary government of North Vinitalli (which is under the control of the Baltusian military) declared independence from the Dynastic Pontesian Empire. While this came as no shock to political observers in the area, what was shocking was the fact that the government then failed to pass a resolution that would rid itself of independence and annex itself to the Respublica Tropicos de Gaduridos. The Uniting of Gaduridos Act stalled in the North Vinitallian Jungle Congress when it received a vote of 50 aye's, 47 nay's, and 3 abstaining. The result of the tie was a loss and the future of the resolution is now a mystery. Pro-Gaduridan caucuses within the Congress have blamed their Baltusian occupiers for meddling with members of Congress by giving high incentives for voting against the measure. The Caucus for the Advancement of Pontesi (CAP) decided to abstain from the voting (it had 3 members).

The future is now uncertain for North Vinitalli, and the Baltusian Praetor, himself, is going to Takharuun to discuss the future of the independent nation. The North Vinitallian Jungle Congress did approve a resolution with 97 votes in favor and 3 against to make Pedro Acadame the Minister Primero of North Vinitalli.
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby Opakidabar » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:21 am

OOC:
I wish someone could wiki all this!
Opakidabar

Postby PresMusharraf » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:15 am

OOC: I would if i had time.
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby Barnwood » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:00 pm

OOC: I'm reading this and I'm confused. Are the Dusty Knights a paramilitary unit or the nickname for the Partie log Agriculuturos (or however you spell it)?
Barnwood

PreviousNext

Return to World Events