The War in Gaduridos

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: The War in Gaduridos

Postby Opakidabar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Freelancer wrote:
"Nor is any of this really happening. Everything you see is just a dream. BEGINNING is only a paper drill, a mere headquarters map exercise, correct?"

OOC: Secret military exercise in preparation for my first strike in The War in Gaduridos that I planned to start RPing about soon since I am still waiting for everyone to gain some accord in the discussion thread about troop size and for some other detail with another nation... unless you want me to start now?

Well, the troop size will be standard Rildanor. Not sure of military tech used etc, but troops are Rildanor, since this is becomming largely international.
What we are still missing is the outcome agreement. Until we do not have it, we can not RP any serious position change in the war. What we can RP are some stalemate positions that are being fought over (or one step advance, one step retreat).
Only when either we reach agreement or any of us decisively win in-game, we can move from current positions into decisive strikes.
That is how I see it, if you have something to add, do so.
Opakidabar

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Opakidabar wrote:OOC:Well, the troop size will be standard Rildanor.

OOC: Hm...on that issue, have you guys noticed my GPO announcements and the info presented about the troops used? Plain and simple, nothing fancy, because it's going to get overcomplicated and we might dive into the realms of arrogance and of desire to win solely.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Freelancer » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:14 am

OOC: Fine, I just change my troops to Rildanor Size.

- http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=254798
- http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=245959

That's less then 30% of the whole military in Gaduridos not counting the reserve.
Freelancer

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Pepe Soledad - leader of Partido de Los Agricultores, assassinated

Pepe was driving home from the office, his car was stopped by persons dressed up as policemen. When he stopped several Kalashnikovs fired. Partido de Los Agricultores gives no other information on either event or the person to take over party leadership.
Opakidabar

Postby PresMusharraf » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:18 pm

Question: For representing military control should we use MAP A? (which includes Gaduridans in favor of Pontesi occupation seperate from the Pontesians themselves)

or Map B? (Pro-Pontesi is all one color)

EDIT: For RP Purposes, a map of the cities in play

Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby PresMusharraf » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Baltusian Troops Enter Gaduridos
Praetor Aaron Mozul, fresh from re-election and a sustained majority in the Baltusian Senate, commanded Baltusian troops to overrun the Gaduridan border village of Alcapan, north of Hadarville. With the power of air support, and Pontesi soldiers caught in the middle of a military exercise on naval invasions, the Baltusians stormed into Gaduridans oil and went into heavy fire with the Pontesians over the village. The Pontesians, however, realizing that this small battle was too trivial to waste many troops on, withdrew from the area and allowed Baltusia its first victory in a war that has been a stalemate of diplomacy and indecisive skirmishes. Praetor Mozul praised the offensive as "the first steps to Gaduridan freedom" and promised to deploy 100,000 troops to the area in order to further secure it. No word yet has been recieved on what he plans to do with the other 1,530,000 troops in the Baltusian Army. 370,000 have been placed under the command of the GPO. The Navy still remains docked at Port Athos.
Last edited by PresMusharraf on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:35 pm

ooc:
some comments on cities. According to this bill in Gaduridos national page:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=189166
Cities are as follow
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2909/mapdj2.png
The San Zambrano should be South Marligantos (since North is historically anti-Junta Dusty Knights and Zambrano was one of Junta leaders).
Opakidabar

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 pm

"Do not listen to any Pontesi man. Do not listen to government. Take your Kalashnikov, come join our battle. Nothing to loose but your chains."
Was the announcement played on radio to every citizen of Gaduridos.
Following instruction were read:
"How to sabotage military bases of enemy"
"How to sabotage water in military bases of enemy"
"How to prepare poison for your Pontesian boss"
"How to organize guerrilla units in your village"
"Kalashnikov - how to use it?"
"How to greet El Prezidente following great victory in the independence war"
Opakidabar

Postby PresMusharraf » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Opakidabar wrote:ooc:
some comments on cities. According to this bill in Gaduridos national page:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=189166
Cities are as follow
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2909/mapdj2.png
The San Zambrano should be South Marligantos (since North is historically anti-Junta Dusty Knights and Zambrano was one of Junta leaders).

Blast! All my hard work is naught! :) I'll fix it.

EDIT: REVISED MAP
Last edited by PresMusharraf on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Legal Free Gaduridos Government Founded

Great hopes in hearts of Gaduridos are set today. Ship "Banana Grande" is the only ship that carries its flag from the times of first independent republic, therefore it is a legal territory of Free Gaduridos.
Today several people stepped on the ship - their names Alfonso Rios, Pablo Estevar, Silvio Bailadeira, Bartolomeo Barbabianka, Veronica Chilli, Mauro Barsa, Veronica Paprica, Garcia Bodanoche, Maria Gonsales, Alfredo Zamorano, Karisma Pedernera, Jose Rionegra, Juan Serhio Lopes and Ramon Ortega.
They signed the document laying down foundation of the Respublica Tropico de Gaduridos. They also chose the temporary El Prezidente - Alfonso Rios. And created temporary government to represent people of Respublica Tropico.
"Today we do not see the birth of a nation, it is more of an act of sex," explained Silvio Bailadeira, "We need to wait for a long period, 9 months :) at least, to expect results. We are fighting our freedom with weapons and blood. It is a tough price but it needs to be paid in order to govern ourselves. We did not want the war, it was pushed on us by Pontesi. But - we know how to fight."
"The ship name "Banana Grande" may not be the best name for such an important and historical moment for Gaduridos, but it symbolizes what we are, our stubborn wish to be free despite difficulties!"
"Banana Grande" - ship where second republic independence declaration was signed
Opakidabar

PreviousNext

Return to World Events