The War in Gaduridos

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: The War in Gaduridos

Postby Opakidabar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Barnwood wrote:OOC: I'm reading this and I'm confused. Are the Dusty Knights a paramilitary unit or the nickname for the Partie log Agriculuturos (or however you spell it)?

Farmers' Party (Partida de Los Agricultores) is political party created by Dusty Knights leadership to participate in elections and look nice. Party restrains itself from any crimes done by Dusty Knights but openly sympathizes their independence goals.
As time goes more diversification between the two happens. When Gaduridos shall be free again and if it will be ruled by the Farmers' Party they would even publicly condemn and fight Dusty Knights crimes and piracy (but not much money would be assigned for the task, and not the best law enforcement units, etc, etc).
If you look at it from Rildanor perspective every Farmers' Party paramilitary unit is Dusty Knights guerrilla fighter.
Opakidabar

Postby Opakidabar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Gaduridos Navy moves West

El Prezidente issued order to renew active warfare in Gaduridos. 3 years of truce are officially and one-sidely ended. Renovated navy will move west against Pontesian troops in the mainland. Communication networks with guerrillas in the mainland are established. Bomb and sabotage military Pontesi infrastructure is the main task. Local population that succeeded to infiltrate to do dirty jobs in military bases were our helping hands. Prostitutes - our information source.

On unrelated note:
El Prezidente Alfonso Rias today called the GPO's nuclear attack "crime against humanity".
We in Gaduridos fight with Kalashnikovs and heart, we in Gaduridos use manly weapons and brave attitude. We sleep in mosquito surrounded tents, we drink rum to disinfect ourselves. We share common enemy but we would not share such type of warfare. Nuclear attack is crime against humanity and crime against true macho society.

ooc: I basically got tired of this Gaduridos war and want to have my Prezidente easily taking rest with Marligantos cigar in the mouth. I think nuclear attack should be good reason to call back largest of Pontesi technical troops and finally come to some kind of Honk Kong type agreement (Pontesi lease of part of Gaduridos for 99 years).
Opakidabar

Postby Opakidabar » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:09 pm

The Final Episode, Scene I

Since there was no reply from Pontesi side neither at conference nor this thread I can only assume that they abandoned their military bases in Gaduridos. This post I will make in two sections - one is for RP events as they happened, the second for Gaduridos official history.

Night, Villa El Prezidente, preparation for the attack
RP EVENTS
Messenger runs in: "El Prezidente, El Prezidente!"
Senor Rias, smoking Marligantos cigar, "Si, Carlos, tell me!"
Carlos: "My sources tell me Pontesi has abandoned its bases"
"Fuck!"
Carlos: "No Senor, is good. We win with no war!"
Rias: "Carlos, I tell what is good. Now leave, I will discuss with generals and elite journalists"
/Carlos leaves
Rias: "Senores, is a problem, we need a war to unite nation for propaganda!"
Generals, Journalists: "Yes", "Si", "Indeed senor", "Yes", "You right senor"
Rias: "Miguel, h[quote][/quote]ow bad is situation?"
General Miguel Panquesta: "Very bad, bases are abandoned, only some stuff members left..."
Rias: "Si, Marcos?!"
Journalist Marcos Riviera: "I have an idea! I have an idea!"
Rias: "Speak, Marcos!"
Journalist Marcos Riviera: "How about we dress our prisoners into Pontesi uniforms and paradrop them on objects before our military starts attack?"
Rias: "Brilliant, General Marcos!"
Journalist Marcos Riviera: "General?"
Rias: "Yes, you general now! Work on this, Senores, I want results!"
/Rias calls his secretary beautiful Carmena, pats her bottom and moves to door
Rias: "Wait, journalists, you think of some patriotic phrase I told to my men before attack! Si?"
/Rias hugs his secretary then walk out of room crooning a known pop song: "...tonight is the night when two become one.."

OFFICIAL HISTORY
Night before the greatest and most decisive battle of Gaduridos history El Prezidente called his men to discuss plans. After they finished their discussions El Prezidente prayed and said his speech: "Tonight Gaduridos is looking at us, today the whole world is looking on us, for tonight is the night when two parts of Gaduridos become one"
Opakidabar

Postby Opakidabar » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:21 pm

The Final Episode, Scene II

Since there was no reply from Pontesi side neither at conference nor this thread I can only assume that they abandoned their military bases in Gaduridos. This post I will make in two sections - one is for RP events as they happened, the second for Gaduridos official history.

Night, Prison of Bad People, preparation for the attack
RP EVENTS
Baltazar Carrida enters the prison. Prison manager is in very bad mood, but you can not say No to El Prezidente, even when it is 2 AM.
Baltazar: "El Prezidente needs 786 of your prisoners!"
Prison Manager Serhio: "Why?"
Baltazar: "Does not matter, he needs them to wear those uniforms and we will take them to airport"
Serhio: "All right.., men, do what he says!"

OFFICIAL HISTORY
-

Early morning, Airport El Prezidente, preparation for the attack
RP EVENTS
Several cars carrying ~800 soldiers in Pontesi uniforms arrive. Soldiers are accompanied to bombers and are ordered to enter bomb room (whatever is called the place which opens when bombs are released). They enter. Planes get ready. First destination - Military airport in Salnaeta.

OFFICIAL HISTORY
Pilots prepared for attack. Airport El Prezidente - the airport of heroes!

Morning, Pontesi military airport, South Salnaeta, attack
RP EVENTS
Bombers bombed the airport and artillery worked hard. When everything was done, next wave of bombers came and dropped uniformed prisoners. In the air they were shoot by the special unit of El Prezidente guard.
Next step was Ernesto Ballista's battalion entering the airport and doing what they had to.
Next step was journalists taking pictures of dead men in Pontesi uniforms.

OFFICIAL HISTORY
First successful battle of the war marked the potential outcome. Heroic battalion of Ernesto Ballista broke the powerful resistance and entered the military airport. He managed to keep his men alive. Just another proof how highly valued are the lives of Gaduridos soldiers and people.
Pictures in the book show enemy bodies terribly deformed and victorious Ernesto smiling his jungle macho smile.
Opakidabar

Postby Opakidabar » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:48 pm

The Final Episode, Scene III

Morning, Pontesi military airport, South Salnaeta, after attack
RP EVENTS
Special unit entered the airport and collected bodies. Bodies were put in the bombers. Bombers left for next mission.

OFFICIAL HISTORY
Enemy bodies were not left for jackals and birds. They were collected to be buried with honor.

Day, other military bases on Salnaeta, further advances
RP EVENTS
Bases got bombed, bodies got dropped. Ernesto Ballista's and Jorge Silvester's men entered empty bases to smile and take pictures. Salnaeta was liberated.

OFFICIAL HISTORY
In hard and tough battles Salnaeta got liberated from foreign oppression. Our soldiers with their blood bought freedom for motherland. Forever they will be entered into glorious pages of Gaduridos heroes.

Evening, Villa El Prezidente, Small misunderstanding
RP EVENTS
Journalists presented pictures to El Prezidente.
Rias: "Whatta? Show closer!"
Photographer felt something bad, but made picture larger.
Rias: "This uniform is not Pontesi!!! How can we explain this? Oh, Santa Maria, what shall we do?"
/great silence in the room. But then!
Rias: "Haha, no worries, senors! This man is Ignazio Calleda, war heroe."
/silence, nobody knew such men, why war heroe? What was Rias up to?
Rias: "Si, si, senors! Ignazio Calleda para dropped in the back of enemy with his Kalashnikov and in Rembo style killed several hundreds of enemy men thus facilitating victimless attack for rest of team and sacrifying himself for the motherland! Work your brains, senors! Journalists, I want this story in the first pages and in history books of Gaduridos!"
Journalists smiling again: "Si Senor, we will"

OFFICIAL HISTORY
War featured many of unknown heroes and victim, but one man was known to everyone. His face entered the picture. His dead body was alone between mass of enemy bodies. His name was - Ignazio Calleda!
Ignazio was a son of a farmer and joined Gaduridos military as a volunteer. He wanted to liberate his Motherland and he was ready to give up his life. In the morning of attack he spoke to his fellow man and he said: "Look, I have no wife, no children. I want to be dropped behind the enemy lines and I will kill as much of them as possible to save your lives. For Motherland, for Gaduridos!" Nobody could argue him. He was stubborn and so they let him go. Indeed he killed a lot of people and now he is an example of Gaduridos youth. When you are in doubt just ask: "What would Ignazio Calleda do?"
Opakidabar

Postby Opakidabar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:52 pm

OOC:
Since no nation applied to facilitate conference and since there was no interest from Pontesi govt, the conference and Gaduridos war is over.
Gaduridos has been returned under full control of El Prezidente with only exception of North Vintalli autonomous republic under strong Baltusian/Celestian influence.
Opakidabar

Previous

Return to World Events