The War in Gaduridos

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

The War in Gaduridos

Postby PresMusharraf » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:43 pm

This is obviously where the war is tracked. (The Dusty Knights have some control in Salneta as they got the most votes there in the last election) I meant for the Dusty Knights to be in red and Baltusia in Orange (for some reason Photobucket upload wasn't working). I don't know where Talmoria would begin their rallying point (possibly in Baltusia). The GPO's naval fleet is also not taken into account.
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Re: The War in Gaduridos

Postby Freelancer » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:57 pm

I imagine they should have a presence in Marligantos or maybe the whole base of operation there since the region is dense forest and Opakadibar had been RPing dusty knight operation from that region. Unless you already talk with him?
Freelancer

Postby Opakidabar » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:12 am

Yes. Well. Mostly I have RPed them as Marligantos rebels, it is more of a question whether we go for votes (I have most majority in Salnaeta) or for historical RP (Marligantos Libre or Free Marligantos is what DK have fought for centuries).
As long as you are OK with Marligantos, I would go with Marligantos.
Opakidabar

Postby PresMusharraf » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:58 pm

I have given Opakidabar control of the Baltusian forces until July 2nd (i'll be out of town and away from a computer).
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 pm

OOC: Here's the current stationing of the GPO. Before anything else, I wish to remark that this post shall be regarded as the marking point (No.1) of all GPO operations, in cases of denial of the RP, and I don't mean by Opakidabar. (edit: the date of the marking point shall be October 2779)

The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Opakidabar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:37 am

Baltusian Military Exercises

Soldiers of General Kolibri fort at their routine exercise.

"This is a new warfare. It is the XXVIII century and wars are becoming more and more strategical. Each soldier must have strategic thinking developed to fully be fit for new challenges," General Artur Kolibri.
Opakidabar

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:27 am

Talmoria is temporarily unable to fight, we are having a slight revolution.
SIC: We will be back after the military destroys the capitol. :)
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Freelancer » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:37 am

Unknown Location, Gaduridos - 22:00 17th January 2780

Two one-tailed JAS 39C Hawk multirole fighter roared low over the rolling, wooded hills somewhere in Gaduridos. Advance onboard radar system allowed the aircraft to fly just high enough to clear the tallest tree. Streams of incandescants flares designed to decoy heat-seaking missiles blazed in their wake, wafting slowly downward to the grounds.

Suddenly the JAS 39C Hawk armed the weapons hatch, while their onboard system acquired multiple targets. The data then tansferred to the weapons. Seconds later a cloud of precision-guided bomb and missiles plunged onward to the forest below. The two jets then exited the strike area and vanished to the north.

"Boom!"

Erupting is huge pillar of orange and red flame.

Nearly a dozen Pontesi army and air force officers stood on the roof of the bunker dug into the slope of the nearby ridge. More then one hundred heavily armed airborne assault troops were deployed along the ridge, guarding the generals. Command and electronic vans were setted behind the bunker, hidden within the trees beneath infrared-resistance camourflage netting. Newly laid cable, feeding back to a secure communication network. To help preserve the secrecy of manervers, dubbed BEGINNING.

An army captain, listenning intently through the headset, turned to the women with flowing silver-blonde hair, elegant figure, aristocractic feature and an ice blue eyes standing beside him. Alone among all the observers crowded onto the bunker roof, this women wore military clothes with the twin stars of the rank of Major General on her shoulder. "The exercise computer reported all simulated enemy artillery batteries mobile control radars destroyed, sir." The captain told her quitely

Pontesian Army Major General Annette Gardner nodded calmly, still watching through her binoculars. "Very Good" She murmered.

A new wave of Hawks raced low over the hill before releasing dozens of guided rocket.

"All enemy sam team have either been suppressed or eliminated entirely." The captain reported.

Pontesi's Major General nodded again. She swung her binocular to the left where a stream of Blackhawk helicopters carrying a team of commando swept by the bunker into the thick smoke clouds rising above the shattered forest.

Gardner glanced at the captain, "Well?" She demanded.

"Our special forced team are en route toward their primary targets-headquarter units, fuel depots, long range missile complexes, and the like" Unit commander, Captain Jon Smith, comfirmed, after listening closely to the report. He looked up. "The first echolons of our main ground attack forces have been deployed."

"Excellent" The Major General focus the binoculars on the distant opening to the valley where a battalion of tanks, humvee, and ground forces are moving forward.

Gardner smilied to herself, watching the formation of tanks maneuvering at high speed down the valley. Most of other nations intelligence believed most of them are deployed on the north and along the shore, facing Baltusia and Talmoria.

How wrong they are....

Gardner glanced at her watch. She tapped the captain likely on the arm. "It's time." she murmered.

As she turned to go, the mens nearest to them snapped to attention and saluted, but Gardner wagged a teasing finger at them. "At ease, gentlemen" she said "Remember, no formality is necessary. After all, I am not really here. Nor have I ever been here. According the press release by the Grand-Vizier General, I am travelling top Keymon as his representative to inspect the troop there." A smirk on her face. "Nor is any of this really happening. Everything you see is just a dream. BEGINNING is only a paper drill, a mere headquarters map exercise, correct?"

The officers chuckled dutifully while the Major General walk to the car behind the bunker before vanishing into the darkness.
Freelancer

Postby Opakidabar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:13 pm

OOC:
So what exactly happened? Whose SAM batteries were destroyed? Dusty Knight/Talmorian/Baltusian/Protectorate?
"The exercise computer reported all simulated enemy artillery batteries mobile control radars destroyed, sir."
"All enemy sam team have either been suppressed or eliminated entirely."
And where it happened?
After all if I command troops I should IC know which troops were damaged and how big was the damage.
Opakidabar

Postby Freelancer » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 pm

"Nor is any of this really happening. Everything you see is just a dream. BEGINNING is only a paper drill, a mere headquarters map exercise, correct?"

OOC: Secret military exercise in preparation for my first strike in The War in Gaduridos that I planned to start RPing about soon since I am still waiting for everyone to gain some accord in the discussion thread about troop size and for some other detail with another nation... unless you want me to start now?
Freelancer

Next

Return to World Events