Talmorian Military Coupe

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Talmorian Military Coupe

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:30 am

OOC: As I told you in my PM, you should look at the rules you established. You can NEVER change the rules in mid-game and the rules state:

"OOC: New war. Here are rules.
1) Rildanor Accords
2) Talmorian Military disbanded
3) The winner gets Talmoria as their protectorate and Talmoria's colonies as coloniesWinner Rules
1) You can keep colonies as your nation's colonies
2) I will be allowed to ratify whatever treaties I want"
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:32 am

ooc:
Instead of being thankful for having any extra land out of the blue for (already too big) Luthori you are starting to cry out loud for taking away something that you did not have 2 days ago.
I find that funny :)
Opakidabar

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:34 am

OOC: Set rules were established at the beginning of the war. Luthori followed those rules and I expect all parties to do the exact same. No other foreign power intervened and I RPed the Luthori advances. So Opakidabar, your comment is COMPLETELY irrelevant and useless.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:36 am

Xanathos wrote:OOC: Set rules were established at the beginning of the war. Luthori followed those rules and I expect all parties to do the exact same. No other foreign power intervened and I RPed the Luthori advances. So Opakidabar, your comment is COMPLETELY irrelevant and useless.

It is relevant because it shows your enourmous appetite and playing for win instead of playing just like that.
It was never said in these rules that winner would be the one with the biggest ... army according to Rildanor. It was just that Rildanor would be used for size of armies.
Opakidabar

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:38 am

OOC: Since we are discussing PMs, in one PM you spoke as if not having read the rule on treaties. And Op, it really is funny isn't it. And your comment during my typing this is spot on.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 am

OOC: I happen to be the one with the ONLY military in Talmoria. There was no other foreignintervention. had a foreign power decided to put a whole lot more effort than me from the start in winning in Talmoria, fine. This was not the case, I played by the rules, I expect everyone to do the same. Second irrelevant post in a row.

I agree I misread the rule on treaties, but as I said, it was a suggestion, nothing more, i didnt force you to do anything.
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:45 am

You had the only NATIONAL military during the Civil War, but now every nation involved but yours have ceased hostilities and agreed on territorial claims. Private militaries are what have defeated you.

Okay.

Op, post some more, you really have been helping.
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:48 am

Jesus, I was the ONLY nation involved in the civil war. And it is completely unrealistic for a private military to defeat a national one, do I have to remind you the penalties paramilitary orgs face while fighting against a national regular military (not reserve forces, active forces).
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:59 am

Nations' armies should be 150% as effective as paramilitaries - this should affect accurate casualty numbers.

They pushed your forces to the sea as paramilitaries, now they are the national military of Talmoria and Aslistan. They barely won as paramilitaries, but now they are a national military of a GPO nation.
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:12 am

"OOC: New war. Here are rules.
1) Rildanor Accords
2) Talmorian Military disbanded
3) The winner gets Talmoria as their protectorate and Talmoria's colonies as coloniesWinner Rules
1) You can keep colonies as your nation's colonies
2) I will be allowed to ratify whatever treaties I want"

I've really had enough of you disregarding your own rules.
Xanathos

PreviousNext

Return to World Events