Talmorian Military Coupe

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Talmorian Military Coupe

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 am

2 years in
Luthori takes more territories
Zardugal purchases two territories
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Commanders' tent, Luthori Field Headquarters, South Talmoria

Admiral Sir Arthur Wessby banged his fist on the table:
"This is going too slow! We should have already beaten them three months ago!"
"The Loyalists have no regular forces here, they have been sending militia to fight against the Populists." said Commodore Garkins. All but one of the parties of the Talmorian civil war had been defeated by the Luthorians, the "Popular Republic of Talmoria", a desperately poor and underpopulated self-declared country in the east of Talmoria.

"I dont give a damn about that, tell them to get some troops here and fast!" yelled the angered admiral.
"Sir, General Scott Peterson an Commodore Andrew Harth are here!" announced a soldier who had just appeared
"Who the hell are they?" barked the admiral.
"Commanders of the XVIIth Gemini and IIIrd Marine Scarabus."
"Well about bloody time these gentlemen finally got here."
The admiral stepped out to see five whole Legions rapidly advancing east. With air support from the carriers, the "Popular Republic" would be destroyed in a matter of days, its armies slaughtered and its leaders executed.

"Garkins, get our boys to provide whatever air and naval support they need, tell our cruisers to fire everything they got before they get out of range. Minimal Luthori casualties is already too much, they dont like bodybags back home."
"Yes sir."
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby Gesar » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Such acts of imperialism will be opposed to the death by the Sons of Talmoria. As soon as our militia is organized, Luthori and Hulstrian troops will be considered enemies of the Talmori State, to be shown no mercy, because Talmoria has been under the heel of foreign oppression for too long. In the meantime, however, we cannot resort to violence. Instead, I call upon the benevolent foreign powers of the world, whoever they may be, to put a stop to such blatant acts of colonialism! Communism and imperialism will not be tolerated! For Talmoria! Country, Faith, Brotherhood!
-Colonel Genesius Cabou, Chairman of the National Liberation Congress and Commander of the Sons of Talmoria Blackshirts

OOC: Basically I'm waiting until I can get seats, and then I'll put up a resistance.
Gesar

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:51 am

2 1/2 years in
Talmoria Takes Back Control
Aslistan Signs Treaty with Talmoria
Zardugal buys more land

3 years in
The Joint Kingdom of Talmoria and Aslistan ask for peace
Zardugal buys more land, no more to buy
JuliaAJA

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:02 am

El Prezidente of Gaduridos Alfonso Rias wishes huge success to Senor Cabou in the quest for Talmorian freedom! Unfortunately our own hands are busy fighting for our own freedom, but as soon as resources open we shall join our Talmori brothers!
Opakidabar

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:54 am

If the peace is accepted then there shall be no problem and no need to intervene. Talmoria has regained full independence and Aslistan has allied with it, the only delay is approval of the outcome by Luthori. If Gaduridos fights lands of Talmoria or Aslistan, it will be in violation of the Global Peacekeeping Organization treaties. Fighting lands of Luthori is not, however Zardugal bought the lands it controls and should not be attacked. (OOC: Leave Zardugal alone, Talmoria needs the money.)

- Fatima Tappenahomma, High Chief of Talmoria (Being Abolished), Grand-Vizier of Greater Talmoria (Recently Abolished), Grand-Vizier of Talmoria, Grand-Vizier of Aslistan (Interim), and Commander in Chief of the Militaries of Talmoria and Aslistan

Seconded by King/Malik Musa I of Talmoria & Aslistan (De-Facto HoS of Talmoria and Aslistan)
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:11 am

OOC: Wait a minute, how come Luthori lost most of its land? I wasnt informed of any of this, not even given a chance to fight? What the hell is happening? Also, was my advance eastwards completely disregarded, in short, what the hell happened? I dont know how Luthori magicaly lost the land, but I wont be RPing until those questions are answered and I wont consider anything after my previous post as valid.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:18 am

OOC: The natives learned how to use their weapons and decided that they didn't want to be Luthori. You are allowed a chance to fight, but it will be considered an act of war against a GPO nation at the moment.
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:22 am

OOC: This is beyond ridiculous. Luthori had full control of Talmoria apart from 1) the Zardugal part and 2) the eastern territory in violet. it is completely unrealisitc for us to lose all that land in a matter of months against a rag-tag force of rebels. We have two carrier groups for God's sake. Also, this wasnt an act of wra against a GPO country in the beginning so I see no reason for that to be changed, the country was in a civil war and Luthori supported one of the sides.
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:29 am

OOC: Luthori was occupying Talmoria until it could stabilise itself. Have you not seen the laws of Talmoria that do not restrict the ownership of any weapons by individuals. In the beginning it was aiding a nation during it's Civil War and possible assimilation if all parties in the nation agreed. Now Talmoria and Aslistan have stabilised and wish to give you two territories as thanks for your help.
JuliaAJA

PreviousNext

Return to World Events