Talmorian Military Coupe

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Talmorian Military Coupe

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:15 am

Those were the rules during the Civil War, now the Civil War is over.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:18 am

As mentioned in my PM, if the civil war was over, then Luthori would have won and Talmorian troops would be under Luthori control and command, as Talmoria would be a Luthori protectorate and its colonies would be Luthori colonies.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:22 am

The Civil War is over and nobody won. I never said that someone would win, I said what would happen if they did. If Luthori would like to fight us now, then we are now a GPO nation.
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:25 am

"OOC: If someone else doesn't join before 24 hours from Luthori deploying, then their chances of winning drop significantly. If Luthori's the only one at 36 hours, then they win. 3 years is long enough for an invasion."

In addition, Luthori never agreed to a cessation of hostilities. RP is based on mutual consent, the civil war isnt over or if its over, Luthori won.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:30 am

OOC: The war is over according to Zardugal, Talmoria, and Aslistan. Zardugal was involved in time, even if they didn't post it here, they were legislating on it. There is no single winner.
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:39 am

OOC: Talmoria and "Aslistan" were in a state of civil war, and both their governments were non-existant. Zardugal did not post here, did not intervene militarily and could not have dialogued with the government of Talmoria because there was no government, the country was in a civil war. One and a half years into the war, Luthori seized control of Talmoria proper, thus the closest thing ressembling a Talmorian "government" were the occupation forces of Luthori in Talmoria. They did not consent to sell anything to Zardugal. In addition, I had no way to know at the time the extent of what Zardugal wanted to buy. Had they only wanted the two initial provinces they bought, fine, but the rest was conquered by Luthori (as depicted in the RP) and we did not sell aything to anyone.

I am willing to enter seperate negotiations with Zardugal regarding the colonies to compensate them when the war is over.
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 am

OOC: Talmoria didn't cease to exist, it's military ceased and the map was solely a military map. Aslistan was one of the breakaway regions and it reached at the end of the war three territories strong. Zardugal bought breakaway regions from Talmoria and the natives decided that they prefered being part of Zardugal over being a part of Talmoria. Also, your RP should have waited for the maps.
JuliaAJA

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 am

Xanathos wrote:OOC: I want it all and I want it now

Well I think you deserve this because of great RP that was built here and not at all playing to win :D
Opakidabar

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:52 am

Opakidabar wrote:

Well I think you deserve this because of great RP that was built here and not at all playing to win :D

Funny how its so blatantly obvious that you're only supporting him over me because I'm Axis and he's GPO. Also funny how you've sacraficed arguing in favour of personal attacks, sign that you have no arguments.
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:56 am

Xanathos wrote:
Opakidabar wrote:

Funny how its so blatantly obvious that you're only supporting him over me because I'm Axis and he's GPO. Also funny how you've sacraficed arguing in favour of personal attacks, sign that you have no arguments.

Where are Axis members brave enough to step forward and give opinions? I think one might be on their way here. You never know when the Axis may have an internal conflict.
JuliaAJA

PreviousNext

Return to World Events