Talmorian Military Coupe

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Talmorian Military Coupe

Postby Darvian » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:35 am

Official Release from the Foreign Ministry of Zardugal:

The Federation of Zardugal is more than pleased with the conduct the factions within Talmoria have treated our delegations and received our overtures. Indeed, Zardugal and Talmoria continue to iron-out all details relating to the colonies now under the control of the Federation of Zardugal. The Talmorian delegation knows the Zardic government wishes to do all we can to ensure the future stability and success of Talmoria proper. The on-going hostilities within the nearby our lands has caused concern within the Foreign Office and Directorate. It should be no mystery to anyone that Luthori and Zardugal are united in multiple international treaties that range from economic, cultural, mutual-defense, respect of self-determination all the way to joint military exercises. We wish the brave men and women of Luthori fighting in the nearby regions the best of luck and they all should know of the current relations with Luthori and Zardugal; which have not and shall not change.

It was confirmed by the Director-General and the Joint Chiefs of Staff that the 11th Army Group and XVIII Airborne Corps would be dispatched as well as special military attachments to ensure stability in the newly acquired Zardic and Luthori lands if so required. When this has been fully achieved; the Army Corp of Engineers shall be dispatched to ensure a proper infrastructure is seen to completion and these colonies become a blessing to our Federation. This outlined, accordingly the Z.A.F. shall do it's part to ensure our friends and allies from the Holy Luthori Empire are supported to all ends necessary.

Signed,
Gordon Balfour, Zardugal Foreign Minister
Darvian

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:37 am

Xanathos wrote:Yes, I mean that.

How does that give my consent for anything?
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:42 am

Where's George and his mass GPO military?
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:47 am

Jessaveryja wrote:
Xanathos wrote:Yes, I mean that.

How does that give my consent for anything?

YOU posted the map as a status report of the military situation in Talmoria, meaning that YOU consented that I controlled the provinces you showed I controlled. That is the last post where we mutually agreed on how the war was going on sso I will disregard all other posts with the exception of my accepting that Zardugal owns the 7 territories it bought. Now, we have one last territory to conquer before we can finish the civil war and Talmoria can become a Luthori protectorate.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:59 am

Xanathos wrote:YOU posted the map as a status report of the military situation in Talmoria, meaning that YOU consented that I controlled the provinces you showed I controlled. That is the last post where we mutually agreed on how the war was going on sso I will disregard all other posts with the exception of my accepting that Zardugal owns the 7 territories it bought. Now, we have one last territory to conquer before we can finish the civil war and Talmoria can become a Luthori protectorate.

If you refuse to consent to the following maps, then I take back consent for this war.
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Jessaveryja wrote:
Xanathos wrote:YOU posted the map as a status report of the military situation in Talmoria, meaning that YOU consented that I controlled the provinces you showed I controlled. That is the last post where we mutually agreed on how the war was going on sso I will disregard all other posts with the exception of my accepting that Zardugal owns the 7 territories it bought. Now, we have one last territory to conquer before we can finish the civil war and Talmoria can become a Luthori protectorate.

If you refuse to consent to the following maps, then I take back consent for this war.

Jess, we both agreed on a set of rules. from there, we RPed Luthori as being the only power intervening militarily in Talmoria. We then RP and mutually consented that Luthori had won the lands as displayed on the first map posted in the first post of page 2. Then, for some unknown reason, you RPed a massive Luthori defeat against unprofessional militias, without taking into account the fact that I have a 150% advatage over any militia, as my troops are regulars.

I did not consent to those Luthori defeats because they're simply not plausible and according to RP guidelines, I have to consent to them for them to be valid. You can think that the agreement you gave was foolish, whatever, the point is, at the time of the first post, page 2, we both consented to the situation, at no other point in the future did we both consent and you cant say that you dont consent to page 2 map as you did at the time, which is what matters.

According to the rules set out at the beginning, Luthori has one last province to conquer before winning the civil war militarily. Reasonably, the militants in the last province have absolutely no chance of winning, seeing as they are a militia with limited numbers and are fighting against a professional force of elite marines supported by two squadrons including two aircraft carriers and dozens of bombers.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Finland vs. USSR

All I have to say right now.
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:24 pm

No, Finland had a regular military and wasnt in a civil war. 50% of Russian officers had been executed or detained in purges so most of the officers who replaced them were inexperienced and moral was very low. This is not the case with Luthori. Oh and the Germans trained the Finnish troops.

If you continue to refuse your own rules, i'm afraid we migth have to take this to moderation.
Last edited by Xanathos on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:27 pm

How many wars has Luthori been in in the last century? How much do you spend on your military?

I am following my own rules as I understand them. You are following them as you understand them.

I think we should take this to moderation.
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Jessaveryja wrote:How many wars has Luthori been in in the last century? How much do you spend on your military?

I am following my own rules as I understand them. You are following them as you understand them.

I think we should take this to moderation.

Luthori spends approximately 10% of its GDP on defense and our last war was exactly 100 years ago.
Xanathos

PreviousNext

Return to World Events