Celestia vs. The World

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Celestia vs. The World

Postby PresMusharraf » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Priest of Light under the Great Celestial King, long may he live, Aaron Mozul today appeared before the Ecumencial Council and announced his grand plans of spreading the joys of Celestialism to the other nations of Terra through military force. The Council, in turn, gave the Priest of Light legislation allowing Celestia to go to war with whatever nation he deemed necesary for the spreading of Celestialism. "It is key that Celstialism does not die here upon the ruins of what used to be Baltusia, but that it destroys every culture and society that stand against the Great Celestial King. We know the creeds of Celestialism. Our world must be returned into the Great King's mighty favor or Terra shall perish!" declared the Priest of Light.

Opposition parties within Celestia have all but given up on trying to prevent Celestialism from being spread. After sweeping reforms that removed a democratically elected Head of State and reduced the size of the legislative branch, the people of Celestia still gave the Pro-Celestian Corrupt Dealings Party 73 seats of the 100-seat legislature. "The people of Celestia have spoken again and again," Mozul continued. "They want to see a tomorrow where our children and grandchildren live in peace with our great King. Our enemies will rise in force, but we shall strike them down!"

Finally, the issue of Keris was also addressed in today's meeting with the Council. Celestian Creeds have called for the complete and eternal enslavement of the men, women, and children of Keris for past offenses to the Great Celestial King. "Let me make it clear that we will never go against any word that the Great Celestial King has taught us. He tells us that the people of the continent of Keris must be forever enslaved. If he says thus, then by the powers granted to me, we shall obey his command and bring the people of Keris to justice!"
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Re: Celestia vs. The World

Postby PresMusharraf » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:47 pm

To Surprise of All, Priest of Light deems Gaduridos "Already Conquered"
Priest of Light Aaron Mozul holding a beautiful Celestian Schnouzer

Priest of Light, Aaron Mozul, in a public address to the loyal followers of Celestialism, was asked on whether the Gaduridans (who seem to be practicing Celestialism at a high rate) were already part of the Greater Celestian State. "There is not a doubt in my mind that Gaduridos has returned into smiling glow of the Great Celestial King," the Priest of Light replied. "They have shown their vigor and have worked to ensure that Celestialism reigns as the one, true doctrine in their land. Does their name give this away? No, there is work to be done. But our King is merciful and has had compassion on Gaduridos and accepts the nation as a fitting priesthood."

"However, it is time that the Jews recieved their due," he continued. "It is true that within a matter of one year, the Jewish homeland will fall into the hands of Celestia. The Great Celestial King has informed me of this and has sent forward fear into their hearts so that they will melt when the see their superior conquerers."
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Return to World Events