Kafuri Civil War

Re: Kafuri Civil War

Postby Barnwood » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Three extra zeros added on by mistake. That figure should read 240,000.
Barnwood
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:12 am

Re: Kafuri Civil War

Postby Jessaveryja » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:50 am

OOC: Is any side Muslim?
Image
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
User avatar
Jessaveryja
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:53 pm
Location: Telamon

Re: Kafuri Civil War

Postby Khaler » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:17 am

Jessaveryja wrote:OOC: Is any side Muslim?


OOC: Yes, the Kalopians are Muslim-Hellenists with Dundorfian descent, which is why they speak german.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
User avatar
Khaler
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Re: Kafuri Civil War

Postby Jessaveryja » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:57 am

Khaler wrote:
Jessaveryja wrote:OOC: Is any side Muslim?


OOC: Yes, the Kalopians are Muslim-Hellenists with Dundorfian descent, which is why they speak german.


OOC: I had no idea. That is amazing. I'm not sure if I should get Talmoria involved now.
Image
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
User avatar
Jessaveryja
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:53 pm
Location: Telamon

Re: Kafuri Civil War

Postby Imperialistic » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Jessaveryja wrote:
Khaler wrote:
Jessaveryja wrote:OOC: Is any side Muslim?


OOC: Yes, the Kalopians are Muslim-Hellenists with Dundorfian descent, which is why they speak german.


OOC: I had no idea. That is amazing. I'm not sure if I should get Talmoria involved now.
OOC: The war is clearly dead. Plus, it would be stupid for you to get involved.
-- "Popular culture tells you that schools and parents don't know what's going on, the police are dogs, politicians are all liars and scum, and any crime that's not committed by the Mafia is done by the CIA."
User avatar
Imperialistic
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Kafuri Civil War

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:10 pm

OOC: Circus.
GreekIdiot
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:46 pm
Location: In your nightmares.

Re: Kafuri Civil War

Postby Jessaveryja » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:20 am

Imperialistic wrote:OOC: The war is clearly dead. Plus, it would be stupid for you to get involved.


Why would it have been stupid for me to get involved?
Image
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
User avatar
Jessaveryja
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:53 pm
Location: Telamon

Re: Kafuri Civil War

Postby Imperialistic » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:55 am

Jessaveryja wrote:
Imperialistic wrote:OOC: The war is clearly dead. Plus, it would be stupid for you to get involved.


Why would it have been stupid for me to get involved?

...Do I need to answer this?
-- "Popular culture tells you that schools and parents don't know what's going on, the police are dogs, politicians are all liars and scum, and any crime that's not committed by the Mafia is done by the CIA."
User avatar
Imperialistic
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Kafuri Civil War

Postby Jessaveryja » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:58 am

Imperialistic wrote:
Jessaveryja wrote:
Imperialistic wrote:OOC: The war is clearly dead. Plus, it would be stupid for you to get involved.


Why would it have been stupid for me to get involved?

...Do I need to answer this?


You don't have to.
Image
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
User avatar
Jessaveryja
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:53 pm
Location: Telamon

Previous

Return to World Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest