Conference of the Free World

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Conference of the Free World

Postby rep » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:37 pm

George S.K wrote:We are not diminishing nor at the very least lowering the importance of the UNT meeting. We are simply and merely giving voice to more representatives, since the UNT has restricted that right. This decision to host a conference was made after a humble proposal of my party was denied by our ambassador.

Signed,
Gir-jonahan Sektual
Imperial Revolutionist Coalition

So this conforence is not initiated by a nation, but by a party? This means that no state can make here official and binding declarations, because the founder is not the official representative of its country.
"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." (Winston Churchill)
rep

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:The Government of the United Republics of Lodamun has agreed to allow this conference to proceed uninterrupted. All citizens of Lodamun have the right to assemble and discuss anything as they deem necessary.

We would only like to remind Foreign diplomats to apply for visas in order to enter Lodamun. We are committed to allowing all of those who which to participate entrance to Lodamun. We would also like to remind the foreign diplomats that any opinion or comment expressed by the Imperial Revolutionist Coalition or its affiliates are not those of the Government of Lodamun nor are we responsible for any promises or contracts made by said political party.

Sincerely,

Tate Jools
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
United Republics of Lodamun

I sent this message before to those who had confirmed their attendance. Obviously, since you confirmed at a later time, you did not receive the message.

My apologies.

Tate Jools
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby YankeeHater » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:13 am

Matt Diggory of the United Republics Party (Hobrazia) would like to participate via teleconference for fear of arrest.
YankeeHater

Postby Mr.Yankees » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:01 am

OOC: This message applies if this meeting takes place in the current time of the game. I will be rather inactive for the next couple of days and I wanted to make sure I got this in just in case.

IC: The United Republics of Lodamun will not grant permission to the representatives from Hobrazia to enter the country. They have been named state sponsors of terrorism by the Parliament and as such any visa applications will be denied.

Mr. Fernandez is only allowed to stay in the country while the United Nations/Security Council is in session and is not permitted to partake in any other assembly besides those authorized by his visa (aforementioned assemblies).

Thank you,

Tate Jools
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Jay (LDP) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:18 am

The Foreign Ministry of the Holy Luthori Empire fears that this conference will end with the same partisanship which others are claiming to have tainted the UNT conference. Despite claiming to be giving voice to all peoples, it appears evident by the people who have expressed interest so far that this is likely to end up as an anti-quarantine, pro-NT conference.

If we can be assured that this conference will deal with all issues of the world fairly and free from bias, we would be interested in sending a representative of our Foreign Ministry to express our point of view regarding issues of concern to the world today.
Particracy Game Moderator

Vanukese Conservatieven
Jay (LDP)

Postby JuliaAJA » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:41 am

Representing Beiteynu will be Dame Laleh Hilda Roshanara, DCJH and Dame Xiomara Fidela Mohamed Castro, DCJH and Dame Dr. Lili Hoganmueller, DCJH, MTB, Co-Rosh HaMemshala Hadashas of Medinat Yeudi Hadash haBeiteynu and Co-Ministers of Foreign Affairs. Also, Sir Jess-Avery Affentranger, GCJH, GCTB, former Head of State of Beiteynu with his faithful Corps of Volunteers lead by Lieutenant General Dame Dr. Deborah Orléans-Vasser-Klink II, DCJH, MTB on stand-by.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:22 pm

Hobrazian representatives may participate in this meeting via a video call.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Freelancer » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Unfortunately as Pontesi's Permanent Representative to United Nation of Terra, Mr. Stephen Beck, is currently occupied with the Security Council meeting, Personal Assistant to the Permanent Representative to United Nation of Terra, Ms. Gretchen Ferris will attends the meeting as Pontesi representative instead.
Freelancer

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 am

Shall we proceed? Let's start with the rather controversial subject of Lodamun's quarantine zone (controversial outside the Liberal Party's and Mr. Kynes' circles).

Gir-jonahan Sektual rises to address the representatives.

You have all come here to voice your opinions and despite some arrogant comments about the triviality of all of this, we shall continue unaffected by the world forces and debate freely and democratically about issues that concern us. The primary objective of this neutral conference is to remove the right of our leaders to solely debate amongst themselves from their hands. We have seen what happens in UNT. At least for Lodamun, there is no other option and the LP has democratically prohibited the rest of Lodamun to participate in important discussions that concern not just Lodamun, but hotly debated subjects about the rest of Terra as well. Now, before this turns into an unnecessary and potentially problematic trivial discussion about Lodamun and our personal problems with the leadership, I shall move on to the subject at hand.

Lodamun may have agreed with Luthori to impose a quarantine, if not described initially as it was a blockade, nevertheless, the question of liberty and righteous use of the international waters remains to be asked. The government of Lodamun may have declared all of these in the name of fighting terrorism but still, counter-terrorism removes the rights and liberties from those that are supposed to be protected from this motion. Lets face it, ladies and gentlemen, this is indeed problematic. Who is Mr. Kynes to ask your ships what's happening? Simply because Lodamun experienced minor cases of enclosed bombings and attacks, it doesn't mean the rest of the world will have to face the stupidity of our government. For how empty have you considered our heads to be Mr. Kynes, is the question I ask before you, my friends.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:00 am

The Beiteynu Delegation arrives by OneTerra codeshare-alliance aircraft.

Dame Xiomara Fidela Mohamed Castro rises to address the representatives.

It is our opinion that while we do not condone Nova Terra, we do not believe that international waters should be quarantined to further a political agenda. The Liberal Party should stop ruling Lodamun with the Iron Fist for which it is known, we believe that if they wish to control international waters then they are thereby declaring war on the international community

Drinks from a can of Bei-Cola

We would like it known that we are not greatly effected by this and therefore have incredibly little to say.

Sits down with the rest of the delegation.

OOC: The Beiteynu Delegation is not currently in power. Is that alright?
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

PreviousNext

Return to World Events