Rebellion in Yishelem

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Rebellion in Yishelem

Postby Bismarkey7 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:00 am

Duke Matthus wrote:
MrBean111 wrote:ooc: If Luthori is going to war, would this not put into place the defense provision in the Commonwealth of Nations treaty or has this been addressed already?

Techincally yes and no. One the issues with the current treaties and why I am working so hard on the Terran Empire one to fix these issues. Yes for the rebels are declaring war, but no for it can be classified as a rebellion.

So as Xanthos said, Luthori is calling it a Rebellion so you do not have to fight. However, since Hulstria is known for the shipping it does, money and supplies are always welcome.

Also before some of the Republic forces type wrong and as a heads up William will be dieing in 2870 at the age of 87. Henry II will take the throne after him. However this is all depending if we are going off months or years in this, so if the first person to start, I would think Luthori, please put the date or say how long it really is.

Good luck Luthori and Yishelem make the Emperor proud!!!!

I know I'm not Luthori, but from the sequence of events we've agreed upon, the major part of the war (by major part I mean until the peace treaty) might not even last until 2870, although I'd imagine the terrorist scenario would continue well beyond 2870. Just a thought, an outline.
Bismarckian National Resistance (BNR)
Having nothing to do with Otto von Bismarck since 2758!
Bismarkey7

Postby Xanathos » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:02 pm

OOC: I dont think it'll last until 2870 either. However, it doesnt make much difference, since the war will be completely controlled by the head of the military, who wont change.

Also, I unfortunately will be away on thrusday, friday and saturday and I dont know if I'll have internet. Probably wont be able to post major battles. I hope it doesnt pose a problem if that period is marked by certain pause in combat, as is often the case. We can revert to full war as soon as sunday.

And George, you're correct, the conflict will be only between Luthori and the Beiteynese Republicans.

Can I now ask either Khaler or Bismarkey to post the first IC action (battle and stalemate at Yishelem wall) either in this thread, or just create another so we can start this war.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:49 pm

OOC: More than acceptable. However, we'll aid as much as we can to those who are of interest.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Bismarkey7 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Xanathos wrote:OOC: I dont think it'll last until 2870 either. However, it doesnt make much difference, since the war will be completely controlled by the head of the military, who wont change.

Also, I unfortunately will be away on thrusday, friday and saturday and I dont know if I'll have internet. Probably wont be able to post major battles. I hope it doesnt pose a problem if that period is marked by certain pause in combat, as is often the case. We can revert to full war as soon as sunday.

And George, you're correct, the conflict will be only between Luthori and the Beiteynese Republicans.

Can I now ask either Khaler or Bismarkey to post the first IC action (battle and stalemate at Yishelem wall) either in this thread, or just create another so we can start this war.

OOC: Here you are: http://forum.particracy.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2084
Bismarkey7

Postby Duke Matthus » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Not a bad first post, pictures and a map though a always good additions.

With The Afgan and Iraq Wars, sadly, going on should be easy find pictures of troops moving in the kind of area that War is in on Google.

Also I have a few good pictures from RPs I was planning to do a long time ago with riots and stuff in the early years of Yishelem but never got to them.

Just ask and I will send them to you.
Long Live the Empire!!!!
And while we are at it, "Hail the Holy Britannian Empire!!!!!"
Duke Matthus

Postby Duke Matthus » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:45 am

Where is the new Republic capital located in the Republic? I am trying to make a map so I can have things set for a wiki page when this is done and so everyone can use and see how the war is going across the nation.
Long Live the Empire!!!!
Duke Matthus

Postby Bismarkey7 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Duke Matthus wrote:Where is the new Republic capital located in the Republic? I am trying to make a map so I can have things set for a wiki page when this is done and so everyone can use and see how the war is going across the nation.

We still claim Yishelem, but our de facto HQ is Birahteynu.
Bismarkey7

Postby Duke Matthus » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:15 am

I know, but where is that located on the map? You claim Yishelem as a Holy City, but it has not been the capital of the Jewish homeland for over 1000s of years. It has been our capital for a while, but yes you would still be claiming it I guess.

I shall start soon on the page once I get the map and a few other things complete.
Long Live the Empire!!!!
Duke Matthus

Postby Bismarkey7 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:39 pm

Duke Matthus wrote:I know, but where is that located on the map? You claim Yishelem as a Holy City, but it has not been the capital of the Jewish homeland for over 1000s of years. It has been our capital for a while, but yes you would still be claiming it I guess.

I shall start soon on the page once I get the map and a few other things complete.

Birahteynu is in the political division of Fruskila. You should be able to find it on the World Map. When you have the page on the wiki up please tell me [my party is the Bismarckian National Resistance (BNR)] because I really like contributing to it.
Bismarkey7

Postby Duke Matthus » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 pm

For the wiki, how did Zuker. get from Yishelem to Luthori?

I am putting most of this down on paper and when I finally have a a free weekend will try and make this wiki page in one day pretty much.
Long Live the Empire!!!!
Duke Matthus

PreviousNext

Return to World Events