Beiteynu-Luthori War

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Beiteynu-Luthori War

Postby Xanathos » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Yishelem, Kingdom of Yishelem (Endild)

Lord Arthur Lerenby, commander of Battlegroup Yishelem, made a statement on national television regarding current developments:
"I, in the name of the Holy Emperor, thank the Republican authorities for their cooperation. As of now, no further Republican troops will be tried for treason. Instead, they will be reclassified as prisoners of war, who are given protection by Luthori law. However, we maintain the classification of the members of the "True RAFB" as enemy combatants, traitors, heretics and enemies of the Crown. they will be mercilessly hunted down and killed, them as well as their sympathizers. It is to be noted that civilians who let the Imperial Forces do their job and cooperate will not be harmed. Any Luthori soldier who disobeys this order and harms a cooperating civilian will be wipped. Any Luthori soldier that kills a cooperating civilian will be convicted of mutiny and shot. However, civilians who willingly hide, aid, protect, supply or in any other direct or indirect way provide aid to members of the True RAFB or their sympathizers will be considered True RAFB sympathizers and executed. All members of the True RAFB and their sympathizers are still considered enemies of the Crown and have no rights and thus are to be killed on sight, without a trial. Any cooperating citizen who gives information leading to the death of a true RAFB member of supporter will be financialy rewarded with bounties going up to £ 1,000,000.00 (circa USD 20,000,000).

God bless the Emperor."

Gan Kofim, Padrilka, Kingdom of Yishelem (Beiteynu), afternoon

Imperial forcesof the XXIII Legion, accompanied by elements of the RAFB,entered the city of Gan Kofim, in pursuit of True RAFB fighters. General Joshua Montenham, the only Jewish general in the Battlegroup was speaking with Avraham Ben Ishom, the mayor.

"I presume you've heard the instructions, are there any True RAFB fighters in this city?" The mayor was very nervous. He had no love whatsoever for the Luthorians and could signal the True RAFB fighters to attack the Luthorians, signifying high casualties for them. However, he also knew what had happened in Birahteynu and that the Luthorians would destroy the city and slaughter all of its inhabitants if that happened.

"Are you incapable of speech mayor, or are you hiding something?" asked Witch hunter Silhorn. Montenham did not appreciate the presence of the Inquisitor but had little choice in the matter.

"The..., they are using a warehouse near the market as their base of operations in the city. Attack this evening, during the prayer and they wont stand a chance." The mayor was sweating and trembling by now.

Silhorn smiled, "good man". He gave a £ 100,000 check to the mayor before adding: "If they were warned, or if they simply aren't there on when we get there, I'll know who to go talk to ... wont I mayor?"

Gan Kofim, Padrilka, Kingdom of Yishelem (Beiteynu), evening

Assault troops closed in on the warehouse, equiped with heavy close quarter weaponry, including grenades and flame throwers. The door was blasted open by explosives as two heavily armored marines armed with flame throwers burst into the warehouse and opened fire, followed by many more troops. The warehouse was going to become a slaughter house.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby Bismarkey7 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:06 pm

True RAFB warehouse and hideout, Gan Kofim, Padrilka, evening:

Luthorian flamethrower teams immediately incinerated the two guards standing in front of the door. The fire ignited the bullets in their guns, setting off a series of small explosions that seriously injured one Luthorian soldier and killed five True RAFB members. Luthorian troops wiped out the people in the warehouse so quickly that the RAFB troops guarding their rear didn't even have a chance to fire their weapons. Most of the troops began to scour the remains of the charred building for anything important and to count the number of bodies, while a small contingent of RAFB troops were ordered by their commanding officer Col. Omar Greene to search the nearby woods for any hidden terrorists.

About 800 yards away from the warehouse in a patch of woods:

Leader of the True RAFB "General" David Zuckerman looked up from lighting his cigarette when he heard explosions coming from the warehouse. Snuffing out the cancer stick, he moved closer to the building very slowly in order to find out what was going on. Gunshots and screaming filled the air for less than a minute before all went silent. Undoing the safety latch on his handgun, Zuckerman continued to move towards the building before feeling the cold steel of a gun barrel against his back.

"Ah, the infamous David Zuckerman, leader of the self-appointed 'freedom fighters'," mocked Silhorn. "Terrorists and traitors are what you all are, and you shall all die for it. Of course, your deaths..."

Zuckerman wasted no time in putting his extensive judo training to good use, taking advantage of his opponent's gloating to break from his grasp, turn around, and slit his throat. Zuckerman proceeded to castrate the witch-hunter and stole off into night.

The warehouse, farther into the evening:

The RAFB contingent returned from the search of the woods.

"We found no terrorists or bodies of terrorists, sir."

"Very good. All of you proceed to headquarters in Gan Kofim for debriefing."

"Pardon me, sir, but we did find something."

"What?"

Two RAFB sergeants carried in the naked body of Luthorian "witch-hunter" Peter Silhorn, his throat slit and his reproductive organs missing. Col. Greene threw up unashamedly on the ground.

"The terrorists must have done this. Those bastards are sicker fucks than I thought, my God. I better inform Lerenby of this."

OOC: Sorry I killed off Silhorn. If you want him around a little longer, just say so and I'll edit this to have Zuckerman kill one of Silhorn's deputies.
Bismarckian National Resistance (BNR)
Having nothing to do with Otto von Bismarck since 2758!
Bismarkey7

Postby Xanathos » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:08 pm

OOC: That's no problem, he didnt turn out the way I wanted him to anyway.

IC: Royal Palace, Yishelem, Kingdom of Yishelem

Lord lerenby wasnt pleased, in fact he wasnt pleased at all. His meeting with the Emperor hadnt turned out well at all. Indeed, the sovereign had taken a personal interest in the death of Silhorn and had sent his younger brother Ralph to hunt down his killers. Although Lerenby wasnt pleased to be ordered around by a bunch of psychotic religious fanatics, Ralph seemed much smarter than his late brother and more competent. The Emperor had also reserved the ultimate punishment for Zuckerman, although the official story was that he was wanted alive.

Outer Atmosphere

The HMS Oracle, a Luthorian spy satellite, had been observing the remote village of Holon for quite some time now. It seemed that Holon was the current hiding place of general Zuckermann, the True RAFB terrorist.

The hills outside of Holon

The man looked through his binoculars, took a puff from his cigar and consulted his watch. The lights would go out at precisely eleven PM and it was now 10:58. At eleven, they would assault the village using stealth, with orders to cause as little fatalities as possible, High Command wanted these psychos alive, especially Zuckerman. The man took the crucifix he was wearing around his neck in hishdans and recited a short prayer in silence. Ralph Silhorn was heading one of the finest teams os special forces on Terra, the Knights of St Richards Rangers and he knew he could not fail. The power was cut, the signal was given and the knights attacked...
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby Bismarkey7 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:14 pm

OOC: I get that the point of your post was to kill off Zuckerman, but I would actually like him around a tiny bit longer. I will have him die in the next post. It would feel weird to kill him off so soon considering the point of having him defect was to increase the terrorists' length of existence. To follow up on the second paragraph of this post, I think it would make sense to have a True RAFB attack on Luthori proper. What do you think of this?

IC:
Holon, Padrilka, 11:00 p.m.:

The whole village of Holon went dark at 11 p.m. Members of the True RAFB, who made up nearly 60% of the village's 850 people, immediately took their weapons and ran into the streets based on their agreed-upon attack plans. The True RAFB cell in Holon was surprisingly well organized for its rather insignificant size and location, but this had nothing to do with coincidence, as Holon had been harboring True RAFB leader "General" David Zuckerman. Unluckily for both the Knights of St. Richard's Rangers and the True RAFB members who would suffer and die under their wrath, Zuckerman had escaped from the village hours before the Rangers arrived as, to the chagrin of the Luthori Empire, was starting to seem like his habit.

As was to be expected of such a well-trained fighting force, the Rangers dispatched the entire cell of 500 True RAFB members, although not without some difficulty. Some Rangers who had fought against real RAFB troops during the war remarked that the Holon True RAFB seemed more difficult to take out than actual RAFB troops. Again, the Holon True RAFB had been as well-trained and organized as terrorists can possibly be before they become an army. The Luthorian armed forces would soon find out, however, that Zuckerman's defection was more than just a nuisance, and that he had in fact completely reorganized the whole True RAFB.

Holon civilians were resettled by RAFB troops under the cover of darkness that night, so as to curb any anti-Luthori sentiment in the surrounding area. These survivors were required to sign a statement under oath that they would never speak publicly of the attack on Holon. In the media, it was reported that Holon was massacred by True RAFB forces because three Luthorians lived there (that was not the truth in any way, of course, but necessary to report).

Bismarkey7

Postby Khaler » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:58 am

OOC: This is such an awesome RP that I find it impossible to enter at this point anymore after much absense even though technically the Loyalists should be part of this. Well, Loyalists are completely in your use now Xanathos, including the Royal Bailif Wilhuff von Raux who seems to have been completely forgotten :P (Unless you want me in this.)
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby Xanathos » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 pm

OOC: My last post was absolutely terrible. I'm sorry about it, I had written a good one the day before which got lost and I had only very little time to write my last one. I think it would be a good idea to have a True RAFB terrorist attack against the Silhorn mansion, killing all the Silhorns save Ralph Silhorn, as its already his vendetta. I'll write a short post about the aftermath of Holon. Then you can do the terrorist attack, I'l do the capture of Zuckerman and that'll be about it for the actual combat part. I suggest we start another thread for the peace negotiations afterwards. Khaler, I'm really glad that you like the RP and I have to say, I'm very happy about how it turned out myself. In a year and a half of playing particracy, this is the only war I've ever RPed that went so smoothly!

IC: Ruins of Holon, Padrilka

What was once the remote village of Holon was now nothing but a smoking ruin. After a fierce firefight, the rangers had killed most of the terrorists, taking some fifty prisoners, albeit letting Zuckerman escape. Of the fifty, seven of them were deemed to be of high enough rank to be of use and were immediately evacuated to Fort Haunt base for "interogation". Although none of it could be seen on his face, which remained emotionless, Silhorn was absolutely furious that Zuckerman had escaped. Ambiguous Luthori law gave him the power to execute the remainder of the prisoners under two offences, treason and heresy. A merciful commander with nothing personal in the fight would have chosen to convict them of treason and quickly dispose of the poor wretches with a shot in the head. However, this was deeply personal for Silhorn who did not feel a drop of pity for the people he considered responsible for the death of his brother. He displayed the prionsers in the middle of the village square and had them burnt at the stake, so that their souls may be purified by fire before reaching the afterlife for the terrible crimes they had committed against God the father, His son Jesus Christ and His representative on Terra, the Holy Emperor of Luthori. Silhorn then ordered the destruction of the village in order to wipe out any and all traces of the battle and its aftermath.

Fort Haunt, undisclosed location, Luthori sovereign territory

Very few knew of the existence of Fort Haunt and only a fraction of those knew of its exact location. Sufficient to say that it was one of the last places on Earth anyone would want to end. Chaim Ben Shokem had been seperated from the other officers of the True RAFB as soon as he was captured. He had then been druged and remembered only waking up sometime later in a tiny black cell with no windows whatsoever. He had then been taken to a chamber, where people he assumed to be Luthorians, although their strange accents did not help indentifying them, had interogated him. Chaim had refused to answer, refused to divulge the locations of any True RAFB members. The interogation did not turn violent, however, when Chaim was sent back to his cell, there was a voice. It was a cold, metallic voice. Moreover, it never seemed to stop, in fact, it seemed to grow louder as Chaim became more and more tired. It offered very vivid descriptions of hell and of where Chaim would go and what he would suffer. The worst came when the voice abrubtly stopped after what appeared like hours. Then, Chaimwas taken away, back to the chamber. There, he experienced pain beyond what he thought was immaginable until Chaim begged to die. The Luthorian showed Chaim a bottle of posion and told him it was his if Chaim told them everything. And he did, Chaim told the Luthorians everything he knew. When he was finished speaking, the interogator smiled kindly at Chaim and handed him the bottle of posion. Chaim drank and in the last moments of his life, he thought he had never drank anything better, moments before dying. Chaim Ben Shokem lasted exactly twenty four hours after his capture.
Xanathos

Postby Bismarkey7 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:04 pm

OOC: Attack on the Silhorn mansion it is. A separate peace negotiations thread it is. And thanks to Khaler. I'm glad that this did not turn into RP arguing, because from what people keep saying, that is what usually occurs in wars. I think the fact our posts didn't degenerate into RP arguing is a reflection on how sensible and open-minded and generally good-natured we all are. Of course, we see if that holds true in peace negotiations, because we all know that's gonna be the "hardest" part of this whole RP :twisted: ! Actually, I hope that part goes smoothly as well, but I'm guessing it won't considering what's at stake. Time will tell. On the post where you catch Zuckerman, may I suggest his Luthorian double agent betrays him? That would be clever, don't you think?

Anyway, here goes the attack, which, I'm not one to brag, but this is probably my best post ever:

IC:
Silhorn Family Mansion, Fort William, Orange, Holy Luthori Empire; 10:00 p.m.:

Aaron Silhorn, father of Ralph and Peter Silhorn, and his assembled extended family watched that night's ten o'clock news program on the Luthori Central News Network channel.

"Today in the Kingdom of Yishelem, the small village of Holon, Padrilka was the site of a horrendous massacre perpetrated by the terrorist group known as the 'True RAFB.' The entire population of the village was slaughtered only because three Luthorian citizens lived there. Leader of the Republicans Theodoros Waltoona, in conjunction with Commander of Battlegroup Yishelem Lord Arthur Lerenby, denounced the attack as 'a senseless act of violence on innocent civilians perpetrated simply because it could be.' More details will be reported as they become available."

"That's our Ralph!" laughed Aaron Silhorn. He and the rest of the Silhorn family were some of the very few people in either Luthori or Beiteynu who knew the truth about the attack on Holon. The family proceeded to celebrate more jubilantly than if it had been New Year's.

Outside of the Silhorn mansion, 10:06 p.m.:

David Zuckerman was lucky to have left Holon before it was attacked. He had heard of the fate of his good friend Chaim Ben Shokem, certainly through his Luthorian spy. The things Zuckerman had to do to get an agent in Fort Haunt are too unspeakable to be mentioned, but that agent was the only way Zuckerman and his group of 25 special commandos from Holon were able to be waiting outside the Silhorn mansion at this moment. They all heard the Silhorns celebrating Ralph's attack on Holon. It was retribution for the murder of his brother Peter, a murder carried out by Zuckerman. Of course, Zuckerman did not see it as a murder, but as a cleansing of evil from the world. The True RAFB was no less zealous about its cause than the Luthori Empire.

Soon there will be another cleansing of evil, albeit much larger, thought Zuckerman.

"Less than two hours now, boys. We will avenge the deaths of our compatriots. Silhorn cannot get back at us for this, because he has already killed our families. Remember that when you look into the eyes of these other Silhorns and are tempted to forget they are not humans," Zuckerman whispered to his men.

Inside the Silhorn mansion, 12:21 a.m.:

The Silhorn family had had a grand old time. Everyone was extremely tired from their exuberant celebrating and most had gone to bed by now. Only Aaron Silhorn, his wife Catherine, and their brothers and sisters were still up talking, surprisingly outlasting the younger folks. The conversation, which started out happily, was not quite so by now.

"Sometimes I still can't believe Peter is gone," remarked Catherine Silhorn. "I'm glad he's with the Lord now, but a mother and father should never outlive their children. I only hope Ralph stays safe. I suppose I shouldn't worry so much, he knows what he's doing..."

"Oh, he does know what he's doing," interrupted David Zuckerman. One Silhorn uncle pulled out a handgun and was quickly shot dead by one of the Holon commandos. "At least, he did when he massacred our people. It's too bad I can't cut off his nuts, too. I'm glad, Mr. and Mrs. Silhorn, that I murdered your son Peter. He was a pig of a man, or perhaps just that first part. He certainly squealed like a pig as I dangled him over the top of that building, but that is neither here nor there. Well, let me get to the point; you are all going to die tonight. There is nothing else to it, so let us do this with a minimum of yelling and screaming, please? Thanks. Oh, and don't bother trying to contact anyone, because all communication is cut and the house is surrounded. I do not bluff. Go about your business, boys. These two are for me," said Zuckerman, pointing at Aaron and Catherine Silhorn.

Zuckerman handcuffed Catherine and Aaron as the commandos cut the throats of their conscious siblings. The commandos then went through the house shooting all of its much luckier sleeping inhabitants. Not even the youngest children, the grandchildren of the people who witnessed them die, were spared. Zuckerman then brought Catherine and Aaron to the basement of their home.

"You two are the last to die tonight because you are the animals who brought the monsters Peter and Ralph Silhorn to life," stated David Zuckerman very matter-of-factly. "I'm sure Hell will be a very nice place for creatures like you and your sons and the rest of your family to burn." Zuckerman pulled out his gun.

"Goodbye, Silhorns."

Catherine was shot first, followed by her husband.

Bismarkey7

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 pm

OOC: Indeed, I agree, that was a great post! And yes, our RP went superbly well. One last, big post for the war.

IC: Silhorn Family Mansion, 9:30 AM

Sergeant John McSheen had found the Silhorns at 8:30 this morning when some wealthy neighbours called the Police when they realized there were several bullet holes in the wall. What Sergeant McSheen had found was beyong horrific, an entire family of high ranked nobles slaughtered. They killed everyone, the women, the children, everyone. Lieutenant Sanditz arrived on the scene moments later and was shocked silent. Finaly, he said the dreded words: "Somebody's going to have to tell Inquisitor Silhorn..." The other constables and police officers looked up in terror - everyone knew that it was extremly dangerous to announce to an inquisitor that his whole family had been killed - as Sanditz said wearily: "I guess that means I'll do it." He sighed heavily and picked fethced his satellite phone.

Yishelem, Kingdom of Yishelem, 9:31 AM

"I beg your pardon Lieutenant, it seems I have not understood you, can you say that again?" said Silhorn in his usual voice devoid of any human emotion as he held the phone to his ear.

"My Lord ... your family ... they've been killed" said sanditz, becoming increasingly worried.

"All my relatives"?" asked Silhorn.

"It appears to be so My Lord."

"Thank you officer."

"I'm so sorry My Lord." Silhorn then ended that call and dialed another number,

"Ja?"* said the disembodied voice. Silhorn pronounced only one word:

"Jetzt."

The Docks, Sandulka, Duchy of Geharon, Holy Luthori Empire, 6:48 PM

By now most of Luthori was aware of the Silhorn murders and pictures of Zuckerman had been widely circulated in every city. However, Zuckerman and his men were not planning on staying. The Luthori double agent, Hans Verrater, was waiting for them near a trade ship, the Joly Lad, which would smuggle the Beiteynese out of the country. Verrater was an ethnic Hulstrian and had an extremly shady past. He had joined the OFI to avoid prosecution for war crimes and had allied with the True RAFB in exchange for information about certain high placed officials that the Beiteynese gladly gave him. Zuckerman shook Verrater's hand as they met in front of the ship.

"It is good to see you my brother and even better to be leaving this filthy country" said Zuckerman.

"Yes, indeed, however there is one matter we have to deal with before we board" said the agent in a thick Hulstrian accent.

"And what would that be?" asked Zuckerman, slightly suspicious.

"Your weapons, you must give them to me, you will have them back when we arrive. The mobsters who own this ship dont want anbody armed except their guys. Its either this or we stay in Sandulka." Zuckerman was exhausted. he had been on the run for the whole day and hadnt slept since arriving in Luthori. He wanted nothing better than to get the hell out of the wretched place and went against all his instincts and training:

"Ok, lets just get there as soon as possible." he ordered his men to surrender their weapons to Hans' men who took them aboard the ship.

"Can we go now, we^ve wasted enough time!" said Zuckerman, now becoming angry.

"NOW!" yelled Hans. All of a sudden, huge flood lights lightened the area where they were standing and dozens of Luthorian Imperial Enforcement Officers surrounded them, rifles pointed at the twenty or so Beiteynese. For a split second, Zuckerman was blinded by the floodlights and defenseless against Verrater, who then shot Zuckerman with a tranquilizer. The Jewish warrior collapsed to the ground, defenseless.

Undisclosed Location, Fort William, Duchy of Orange, Holy Luthori Empire

Zuckerman awoke abruptly. He was standing in an ordinary looking room. His whole body was restrained so that he could only move his eyes. He was about to bite his own toungue, better die that way that to be tortured by the Luthorians. He closed his eyes, bit his toungue, while thinking "God be blessed", but did not feel anything. He tried again, with the same result. it took him another try to realize he did not have any more teeth, they had been pulled out. "The bastards" he thought. The door opened and a man entered the room. There was something vaguely familiar about him, but David couldnt remember what it was. The man looked him in the eyes, they were pale blue and there was something frightening about them, about the whol man. Not because he was larger or appeared tougher, he was small and looked weak, bu because Zuckerman did not see anger in the man's eyes. In fact, he did not see anything, it was like looking at a statue. The man turned and was leaving when for the first time since Birahteynu, Zuckerman was struck with horror. The man was leaving as David yelled: "Silhorn!!!" but the man had already left.

St Richard's Square, Fort William, Duchy of Orange, Holy Luthori Empire

A huge crowd had gathered in a place usually host to cellebrations of all kinds. Today however, the square had been closed off to minors and the occasion was morbid. A public announcer was about to speak:

"Good subjects of our Holy Emperor, William IV. Today, we are here to mark the end of the Yishelem rebellion. The enemy of the crown, whose name it pains me to pronounce, David Zuckerman, has been convicted of High Treason by the Lords of our Empire. He was sentenced to be hung, drawn and quartered for all to see for the hideous crime of High Treason against the Emperor and God. May all remember the terrible punishment of those who go against our Sovereign."

As the announcer finished his speech, the condemned appeared, tied toa hurdle, being dragged accros the street all the way to the square. The guards led him to an elevated platform in the middle of the square. The priest had nothing comforting to say, as high traitors were denied the last sacrament and instaed damned Zuckerman to forever burn in the mouth of Satan, next to the worst traitors in history. Zuckerman was then hanged by the neck for a short time, before he was forced onto a table and firmly restrained. Among excruciating cries of pain, the executioner cut off Zuckerman's genitilia and burned them in front of the condemned's eyes. he then proceded to do the same with his entrails, as the smell of burnt flesh spread through the air. Lastly, Zuckerman was quartered, his four members being cut off, starting with the arms and finishing with the head. The five body parts were to be concervated and shipped to Yishelem where they were to be displayed near the entrance of cities, a reminder of the fate of traitors. Zuckerman was pronounced dead at the end of the execution and the crowd applauded this news. Silhorn's face, while watching his sworn enemy die, broke into an exceptional grin and his eyes showed joy.

Yishelem Campaign Report to the Chief of the Imperial general Staff, Lord Constable, Field Marshal Sir Sean Dervershire, from Marshal Lord Arthur Lerenby, Officer in Command, TOP SECRET

With the death of arch-traitor David Zuckerman, the Yishelem campaign can widely be considered as over. Information taken on him has revealed the locations of some last terrorist strongholds in Yishelem which have now been wiped out. Below you will find our estimates for casualties. Please note that this only includes confirmed and accounted for enemy casualties. The civilian casualties numbers we believe to be quite accurate however we believe that many more Beiteynese soldiers died, although we have not confirmed this.

The Holy Imperial Army:
1,256 dead
The Holy Imperial Navy:
7 dead
The Holy Imperial Air Force:
21 dead
The Imperial Office of Foreign Intelligence:
3 dead
Yishelem Militia:
Total Luthorian military casualties:

Luthorian subjects:
31 dead
Yishelem subjects:
284 dead
Total luthorian civilian casualties:
315 dead

Total Luthorian casualties:
2,910 dead

Republican Armed Forces of Beiteynu:
5,684 dead
Beiteynu Revolutonary Volunteers:
901 dead
True RAFB casualties:
2,935 dead
Total Beiteynese military casualties:
9,529 dead

Beiteynese civilians:
4,122,638 dead
True RAFB sympathizers:
12,718 dead
Total Beiteynese civilian casualties:
4,135,356 dead

Total Beiteynese casualties:
4,144,885 dead

Total casualties:
4,147,795 dead

OOC: Note, "Ja" and "jetzt" are german words meant to simulate Hulstrian. "Ja" means "yes" and "jetzt" means "now".
Xanathos

Postby Bismarkey7 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Casualty Report for the Beiteynu-Luthori War delivered to President of the Republic Theodoros Waltoona and Prime Minister David Wells, prepared by the Republican Armed Forces of Beiteynu Office of Military Intelligence (RAFB-OMI). ABOVE TOP SECRET

REPUBLICAN ARMED FORCES OF BEITEYNU (RAFB):

National Army of the Beiteynuese Republic (NABR):
4,518 dead
8,377 wounded
1,322 captured
31 unidentified #
11 missing *

National Marine Corps of the Beiteynuese Republic (NMCBR):
1,009 dead
2,651 wounded
348 captured
22 unidentified #
9 missing *

National Navy of the Beiteynuese Republic (NNBR):
145 dead
487 wounded
14 captured
0 unidentified #
0 missing *

National Air Force of the Beiteynuese Republic (NAFBR):
12 dead
1 wounded
26 captured
0 unidentified #
0 missing *

Total:
5,737 dead (5,684 identified bodies + 53 unidentified bodies)
11,516 wounded
1,710 captured
20 missing *

BEITEYNUESE REVOLUTIONARY VOLUNTEERS (BRV):

Jewish Republican Brigade (JRB; former paramilitary of the Rally for the Republic):
308 dead
566 wounded
69 captured
12 unidentified #
15 missing *

Bismarckian National Resistance Fighters [BNR-F; paramilitary of the Bismarckian National Resistance (BNR)]:
292 dead
403 wounded
0 captured
43 unidentified #
12 missing *

Lions of Zion (paramilitary of the Christian Zionist Party) and Others:
301 dead
534 wounded
76 captured
7 unidentified #
40 missing *

Total:
963 dead (901 identified bodies + 62 unidentified bodies)
1,503 wounded
145 captured
67 missing *

BEITEYNUESE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES (based on public registries of civilians, such as marriage, birth, etc. records and bodies found):

Bombing of Birahteynu:
4,112,098 dead (reported number: 5.5 million)
127,804 unidentified #
9,212 "missing" *

Other:
981 dead
3 unidentified #
2 missing *

Total:
4,240,886 dead (4,113,079 identified bodies + 127,807 unidentified bodies)
9,214 missing *

TRUE RAFB:

Militants:
1,771 dead
14,765 captured (imprisoned for terrorism, murder, attempted murder, other violent crimes, or any combination of the four)
812 unidentified #
Unknown missing *

Sympathizers:
11 dead (killed in self-defense by RAFB troops)
2,432 captured (imprisoned for fraternizing with known terrorists)
2 unidentified # (killed in self-defense by RAFB troops)
Unknown missing *

Total:
2,596 dead (1,771 militant bodies identified + 812 militant bodies unidentified + 11 sympathizer bodies identified + 2 sympathizer bodies unidentified)
17,197 captured (imprisoned)
Unknown missing *

TOTAL BEITEYNUESE CASUALTIES:
4,250,182 dead (4,121,446 identified bodies + 128,736 unidentified bodies)
13,019 wounded (11,516 RAFB troops wounded + 1,503 BRV troops wounded; number of civilians and True RAFB members wounded not recorded)
19,052 captured (1,710 RAFB troops captured by Luthori + 145 BRV troops captured by Luthori + 17,917 True RAFB members captured and imprisoned by the Beiteynuese government for terrorism and/or associated crimes)
9,301+ missing *

LUTHORIAN MILITARY CASUALTIES (estimates, except for captured):

Holy Imperial Army:
1,245 dead
700 wounded
303 captured

Holy Imperial Navy:
10 dead
Unknown wounded
0 captured

Holy Imperial Air Force:
22 dead
Unknown wounded
0 captured

Imperial Office of Foreign Intelligence:
3 dead
9 wounded
0 captured

Yishelem Militia:
1,300 dead
450 wounded
297 captured

Total Luthorian military casualties:
2,580 dead
1,159+ wounded
600 captured

LUTHORIAN CIVILIAN CASUALTIES (all inflicted by True RAFB):

Inside Beiteynu:
284 dead

Inside Luthori:
31 dead

Total Luthorian civilian casualties:
315 dead

TOTAL LUTHORIAN CASUALTIES (estimate):
2,895 dead
1,159+ wounded
600 captured

General Notes:
True RAFB casualties reflect casualties inflicted by RAFB troops only: many more True RAFB militants and sympathizers killed by Luthorian troops. True RAFB members missing unknown because full size of True RAFB force unknown. "Dead" signifies identified bodies unless otherwise noted in totals. Luthorian casualties rough estimates based on counts of Luthorian bodies or interception of Luthorian intelligence. Luthorian troops captured signify Luthorian troops captured by Beiteynuese troops. Luthorian civilian casualties inside Beiteynu as counted; Luthorian civilian casualties in Luthori inflicted by True RAFB as reported in media. All other tallies as counted.
# - facial/bodily features so badly disfigured no positive identification of person could be reached, although said person's clothes in condition suitable enough to identify said person's faction
* - no bodies found for known but unaccounted-for soldiers/civilians
Bismarkey7

Postby Khaler » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:19 pm

OOC: We could basically agree that Loyalist Forces were embeded with Luthori Forces early on. Becaue there were 40-50,000 Loyalists who simply disapeared after the first days.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

PreviousNext

Return to World Events