A Royal visit to their subjects.

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

A Royal visit to their subjects.

Postby 123abc123 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:26 am

His Majesty, King David II of Yishelem and his wife Queen Sheba have come to the city of Nantashem to speak with, his soon to be, subjects. News of his arrival was praised by local Jewish leaders who call him an "Inspiration" and "a gift from above." His first stop on his route is to the B'nai Joshua Temple. When he arrives to the podium he tells the audience in Hebrew,

"Our time has come. A triarchy is the first step to our independent duarchy. A nation that will live freely as we had before. When they first came they told us we were not fit to run our own nation, but the skyscrapers in Yishalem, Kahina Point, and Birateynu beg to differ. I ask you, not as a monarch, but as a fellow Jew longing for freedom to boycott all goods coming in from Luthori. We make enough to fill every need and want. Do not take work from Luthori Companies. The Beiteynites can provide jobs for themselves. We will work together to give ourselves freedom. Blood doesn't have to be shed for freedom to be sought. Our hope shall never be lost!"

The people applaud. He then says in French,

"L'anglais est la langue de l'oppresseur étranger. L'anglais est la langue de ceux qui nous volent et nous priver du droit à l'autodétermination. Qui sont-ils à nous dire ce que nous pouvons faire et dévers. Nous n'aurions jamais dû se plier à un roi qui n'est pas un des nôtres. C'est une honte, une honte pour un peuple noble comme nous d'avoir à chanter une chanson faisant l'éloge du roi d'une nation qui est venu ici et a violé, torturé et a tenté de mettre fin à la religion de cette nation a été construit.

Le français est la langue de notre résistance. Le français sera la langue que nous parlons lorsque nous parlons aux gens en dehors de nos frontières. Nous allons apprendre le français. Les valeurs de langue française: liberté, fraternité, égalité. Les valeurs Langue anglaise: la destruction, usurpation, et l'invasion illégale. Je dis que si nous boycottons leurs produits, il faut aussi boycotter leur langue, et tout ce qui nous rappelle Luthori! Avec ce sang ne sera abandonné, et aucun bâtiment sera détruit. Mais avec cela, notre espérance ne sera jamais perdu! Vive un libre Beitynu!"

English is the language of the foreign oppressors. English is the language of the ones who steal from us and deny us the right to self-determination. Who are they to tell us what we can and cant do. We should never have to bow down to a King who isn't one of our own. It is a shame, a shame for a noble people like us to have to sing a song praising the king of a nation who came here and raped, tortured and attempted to end the religion this nation was built upon.

French is the language of our resistance. French will be the language we speak when we speak to the people outside our borders. We will learn French. The French language values: liberty, fraternity, equality. The English Language values: destruction, usurping, and illegal invasion. I say if we boycott their products, we should also boycott their language, and everything that reminds us of Luthori! With this no blood will be dropped, and no building will be destroyed. But with this, our hope will never be lost! Long live a free Beiteynu!

His speech was fallowed with much applause. But there were many people who booed. "These people are Luthori, or supporters of the Luthori King," King David thought to himself. Then he noticed a black van with the Luthori flag on it drive quickly out of the parking lot. He alerts his guards, and they think nothing of it.

They all leave and travel to the next stop, the local Roy Stevens High School. Along the route they open the roof of their car, and wave to their future subjects. Queen Sheba turns to her husband and says,

"We should of brought the Children along. This is going a lot better than we planned"
"Oh no" replies King David, "They are probably having a lot of fun at home. What teenagers would want to come on a trip with their parents anyways? "

They both turn back around and continue waving to the crowd. All of a sudden, they see a man jump out of the crowd and throw something at his car. He quickly deflects it, and it lands away from them, into the crowd. They speed up, close the roof, and drive away. The thing that was thrown explodes. They realize it was a grenade. People are running all over and bodies holding the new Jewish flag are bleeding on the road.

They soon arrive at the High School. They walk into the school auditorium, and sit down next to the mayor, George Williams. The music stops. The King and Queen ask the mayor how he is doing. But he replies with a cold shoulder. The graduating class' valedictorian presents the mayor. He stands up and starts his speech,

"The city of Nantashem has been greatly honored to have the pretending King and his wife visit us. Our city has benefited greatly since the arrival of Luthori long ago. Our schools have been better, our streets have been cleaner, and we have become a safe place to visit..."

King David immediately stands up and says, "If this is true, why is it a bomb was thrown at me while I was on my way here? It's outrageous. Toi et votre roi sont stupides!" The Queen turns to him and whispers in his ear. He then calms down and apologizes. Mayor Williams continues his speech, ignoring the King's outburst,

"...We have grown from a city of know-nothings to a city of do somethings. We have done everything needed to be a city loyal to our Luthori monarch. Long live the King"

The Mayor sits down. The class valedictorian stands up and presents the King. He stands up and hears a mixed reaction from the crowd. Joy from his supporters and boos from his opponents.

"People of Natashem, we changes are about to be made here in our nation. We will be one united Malkut, under me, my fellow Jewish monarch Melek Yakov IV. We will remain part of the Commonwealth, but with our right to self determination kept..."

The audience applauds his speech. More people than before, but still many people booed. As the the King and Queen stand to wave to the people before leaving, a rock is thrown, and it hits the Queen in the face. She starts to bleed and they leave the school.

As they enter the car, King David asks, "Honey, are you ok? Is it bad?" The Queen replied, "It's nothing. Don't worry about it." They drive off. This time with the roof closed. However, they still waved to the people through the windows. All of a sudden, they heard gunshots. The king turns and his wife has fallen over. He goes to pick her up, but before he could he is shot as well.

They arrive at the King George Hospital. Lying in the bed he asks them,

"Where is Sheba!? Where is she?"
"She's in the next room," the doctor replied. However, he did not know the condition of Queen Sheba as a different doctor was looking after her.
"Don't let her die! She needs to live for the children and the nation!"
"She will not die."

After hearing those words his face turned calm. The room went silent. However the silence ended with the death rattle coming from his mouth. It was long and torturous. The Duke of Endild, pretender to the Jewish Crown has died.

In the other room:

Her majesty arrives in the hospital room. Cries out in pain and agony,

"Death to the Luthorian Dogs who kill me and my husband, I put a curse on their heads! May their empire crumble, and their royal family be killed in the same way I was. G-d kill them, and G-d kill they King! Freedom for the People of Beiteynu."

She dies.

Their doctors come outside their room and do in impromptu press conference. Some one in the audience asks, "What is the condition of King and Queen?" They replied,

"HRH King David and Queen Sheba, were both shot today in their motorcade. Queen Sheba was dead on arrival at the Hospital. And HRH King David died 10 minutes after arriving. The King's last words were, "Don't let her die! She needs to live for the Children and the nation!" The Queens last words were, "Death to the Luthorian Dogs who kill me and my husband, I put a curse on their heads! May their empire crumble, and their royal family be killed in the same way I was. G-d kill them, and G-d kill they King! Freedom for the People of Beiteynu" The first bullet blasted a hole in the car, caused an abdominal wound in the Queen. The second bullet hit the King in the jugular vein."

OOC: This was my first time writing something like this for RP. What did you think?
123abc123

Re: A Royal visit to their subjects.

Postby Bismarkey7 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:46 pm

123abc123 wrote: OOC: This was my first time writing something like this for RP. What did you think?

OOC: What about pictures? Haha.
Bismarckian National Resistance (BNR)
Having nothing to do with Otto von Bismarck since 2758!
Bismarkey7

Return to World Events