Third Darnussian Civil War

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Third Darnussian Civil War

Postby UniSocAll » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:55 pm

OOC:
So you guys went and accepted help from nations and involved them and all that, but find that you two, and only you two, can decide upon things without discussing it with your "allies"?!

That's the realism you guys advocate for?! Involving other nations than slight them to the side because "you guys decide everything"?!

So it's totally fair for you guys to bring in a dozen other players, only to give us NO SAY WHAT-SO-EVER over the events of an RP that we are involved in?!

That is absolute ridiculous. Do whatever you want, Gaduridos has already ICly pulled out it's troops, and chances are won't be involved anymore.
Why should any other nation be involved if they don't have a say in it?
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Postby MichaelReilly » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Like I've said before. It's our RP. We decide. Not you.

You wanted war. We don't. It's our nation. We are the one's who have to deal with the consequences.
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby MichaelReilly » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:44 pm

In the end, I have no fucking idea why you're so angry.

What exactly is it you're angry about? That full-scale war didn't happen? Pathetic.
MichaelReilly

Postby Imperial Dark Rome » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:41 pm

IC: What a shame it is to be associated with a alliance of Empires that is full of spineless cowards!

The Unholy Davostan Empire was ready and prepared for the bloodfest of the century! I wanted to see the rivers run red with blood, and all of the land covered in dead bodies and limbs stacked twelve feet high from everywhere the eye could see, and every building destroyed to the ground, and every tree set ablaze, and the sky to turn green from the mixtures of chemical weapons and a mountain of skulls at every mile post! It was going to be glorious, oh so glorious and beautiful. My God and the people of Davostan gently weep for what could of have been... Because the world's darkest hour, shall be Davostan's finest!

No guts, no glory!!!

SRP Minister of Offence Rev. Eradicator

OOC: Hey, the Unholy Davostan Empire was one of the few allies the imperialists had and we're still not on the list of supporting the Narikatonite Empire...

http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/The_Tensions

Was my aid rejected or what?
Satanic Republican Party
Imperial Dark Rome
Unholy Davostag Empire
Imperial Dark Rome

Postby UniSocAll » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:00 pm

MichaelReilly wrote:In the end, I have no fucking idea why you're so angry.

What exactly is it you're angry about? That full-scale war didn't happen? Pathetic.

Semantically, I'm frustrated and feel extremely let down with such an opportunity of an RP ending in nothing. Why, you ask?

The way how it was orchestrated, the entire stalling period, the fact that the RP was barricaded due to one side apparently not having allies, and thus they can't or don't want to suffer a defeat. The fact that it seems if the ending isn't what Luthori wants, than the entire RP suffers and ends because of that.

The simple fact that Matthus had to post an OOC post explaining himself and the decision, that already was a bad sign. Add to that fact that this isn't the first RP to be disrupted because things didn't go the IML way, no way will I allow them to get away with this one.

You may play to the crowd, but I don't.
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Postby Eryk » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:26 am

OOC: Its a shame that this RP didn't go, and I do believe that it didn't go further because one side didn't want to loose. Regardless, the planned RP involving Kazulia, Indrala and Hulstria will proceed as planned as long as all sides are willing to continue.

It is very frustrating that you have done this, especially because I was approached by Micheal in the first place when he asked me for support. I already declared war on Narikton since I was told and I saw here that the war has begun and regarded it as such. However, I don't believe we should get that angry UniSocAll. Obviously, it is very annoying that they have backed down for reasons described and undescribed however its their choice and there's little we can do about it according to the rules.

I can only ask, that next time Micheal and Matthus - you automatically discuss the end result as I have always done to avoid wasting people's time like we've seen here. If its a hard decision today, it won't be easier the next..
Eryk

Postby MichaelReilly » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:39 am

You lot are pretty amateur at RP, that's for sure.
MichaelReilly

Postby Eryk » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:56 am

OOC: Listen, I haven't gotten to RP once because of situations like these - people always backed out, became inactive or just didn't try. That's not my fault because I've always been willing.
Eryk

Postby MichaelReilly » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:34 pm

No-one has backed out. At all.

It simply hasn't turned out the way you wanted it. There is a major difference. You are simply fabricating things now.
MichaelReilly

Postby MichaelReilly » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:40 pm

The RP is still going on 100%
MichaelReilly

PreviousNext

Return to World Events