Great Artanian War

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Great Artanian War

Postby Duke Matthus » Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Still have Darnussia!!!
Long Live the Empire!!!!
And while we are at it, "Hail the Holy Britannian Empire!!!!!"
Duke Matthus

Postby Eryk » Tue May 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Farsun wrote:OOC: Well...that was anti-climatic.

OOC: Maybe if you and other player actually bothered to post last week then maybe it wouldn't be so 'anti-climatic'. Most of you contributed a big fat 0 and made this RP a waste of my time and the players that actually did contribute something. Don't come here and whine how it didn't turn out of you wanted it to because you and several players are the only ones to blame. And if you want some "better RP" then like Matthus said, go to Darnussia and play around with them there.

The war is officially over. Thank you to everyone that actually contributed and attempted to keep this RP alive. Its been to some extent, a pleasure.
Eryk

Postby Farsun » Tue May 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Eryk wrote:

OOC: Maybe if you and other player actually bothered to post last week then maybe it wouldn't be so 'anti-climatic'. Most of you contributed a big fat 0 and made this RP a waste of my time and the players that actually did contribute something. Don't come here and whine how it didn't turn out of you wanted it to because you and several players are the only ones to blame. And if you want some "better RP" then like Matthus said, go to Darnussia and play around with them there.

The war is officially over. Thank you to everyone that actually contributed and attempted to keep this RP alive. Its been to some extent, a pleasure.

Oh, I apologize I had to work and consistently got home at 2am every morning. Forgive me. I posted and you never posted a response to my posts.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Eryk » Tue May 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Farsun wrote:
Eryk wrote:

Oh, I apologize I had to work and consistently got home at 2am every morning. Forgive me. I posted and you never posted a response to my posts.

Well thats a different situation. Though, even in that case you could have just said you can't do and we would organize someone else to represent Dorvik or exclude Dorvik from the RP. While you posted some 3 times and I replied to every one of them including the one where you said you would not want to use nuclear bombs in context etc. I could have missed one though. So excuse me for yelling at you ;)
Eryk

Postby Farsun » Tue May 31, 2011 10:56 pm

OOC: I want/wanted to participate, I couldn't find the time plus no one else in Dorvik at the time was on the forums and had the directions to do what I wanted to do, therefore it would have been senseless to send someone here without them knowing.
viewtopic.php?p=30098#p30098

That's the post I was talking of, did you respond to that?
Farsun

Postby Eryk » Tue May 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Farsun wrote:OOC: I want/wanted to participate, I couldn't find the time plus no one else in Dorvik at the time was on the forums and had the directions to do what I wanted to do, therefore it would have been senseless to send someone here without them knowing.
viewtopic.php?p=30098#p30098

That's the post I was talking of, did you respond to that?

How would you expect me to respond to that? All you did was you declared that you are sending troops, etc. So what? I didn't respond to it because it was informational about what Dorvik's next move was and I awaited you to post that Dorvish armies were engaged in battle along with Alorian ones, etc.

Anyway, this is pointless. The war is over and I'm already in Kazulia pursuing my agenda. Perhaps I can establish some relations with Dorvik when I take government.
Eryk

Postby Farsun » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:34 am

Gladly, Eryk, I commend your efforts and I will admit that I was at fault for the war failing, just as we all were. It was enjoyable whilst it lasted, and we'll do it again sometime, I'm sure of it.
Farsun

Postby The Mask » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:57 am

Democratic Republic of Aloria
Office of the President

In behalf of the Democratic Republic of Aloria, we commend our allies in their victory on the Great Artanian War. We hope that this is one step further to the path of genuine peace in Terra.

Signed,

President Yardley Barin

(OOC: Sorry if we had been inactive in all of this. I apologize also if I'm not too knowledgeable about all this since I just recently reactivated myself, so the war took place before my party became active once more in Aloria.
The Mask

Postby MichaelReilly » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Can somebody tell me the two sides, so I can create a wiki infobox?

I'm utterly confused, but I really want to create a wiki article on it.
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby MichaelReilly » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Also, I suggest you have this lull in the fighting while you get everything sorted out, but get back to war!

This is history in the making people! Don't ruin it with petty disputes and lazyness. FIGHT!
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

PreviousNext

Return to World Events