'The cat in Ancient Barmenia' exhibition set to tour Terra

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

'The cat in Ancient Barmenia' exhibition set to tour Terra

Postby Aquinas » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Dear Heads of Government & Foreign Ministers,

I am delighted to announce that the Government of the Feline Homeland of Barmenia, working in conjunction with the National Cat Museum in Bubastis, has devised a plan for a new touring exhibition which could be visiting YOUR nation soon. The exhibition, funded 100% by the Barmenian government and titled 'The cat in Ancient Barmenia', will showcase a glorious variety of artifacts demonstrating the undeniable physical reality of cat worship in Barmenia's past, linking this to the practice of Felinism in Barmenia today. Top curators and professors will be on hand to explain the artifacts and deliver a programme of exhilarating events, as well as a team of priests and priestesses from the Cult of the Sacred Feline to assist those who desire to pursue their interest in Felinism further.

I call on all interested governments to let us know as soon as possible, so arrangements can be made for the exhibition's tour.

May the cats be with you,

Jessica Rochford,
Chief Servant of the Cats,
Barmenian Head of Government.
Aquinas

Items from 'The Cat in Ancient Barmenia' exhibition

Postby Aquinas » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:45 pm

We include for your perusal photographs of some of the items the National Cat Museum is offering to send on tour to interested nations. These beautiful, awe-inspiring objects include mummified cats, paintings of cats, statues of cats and items from everyday life which ancient Barmenians designed to express their veneration of the Sacred Feline.

Aquinas

Re: 'The cat in Ancient Barmenia' exhibition set to tour Terra

Postby UniSocAll » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:22 am

New Chancellor Miranda Lawson would look at the possibility of being the host and first stop of the exhibition, as a sign of good will and cooperation between Ikradon and Barmenia, but also as a sign that in Ikradon, we appreciate different cultures.

Chancellor Miranda Lawson
Executive Office
Democratic Republic of Ikradon

OOC: Also, I'd pitch it on the IAN if you'd like ;)
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Postby Aquinas » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:35 pm

May I thank Chancellor Miranda Lawson for her government's expression of interest, and I'm pleased to assure her that the exhibition's first visit will be to Ikradon.

Jessica Rochford,
Chief Servant of the Cats,
Barmenian Head of Government.

OOC: Yes thanks, definitely plug it on your radio station!
Aquinas

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:02 pm

His Imperial and Most Excellent Majesty Emperor Philip IV is very much intrigued by the worship of cats. He would like to invite the exhibition to come to the realm of Luthori, which is very close to Ikradon, so that our Empire's citizens may be enriched by Barmenian theological knowledge. The Grand Theologian, His Eminence Gerhard Songiver, as well as the Archbishop of Oalapo, are equally curious and would be delighted to meet priests of the Cult of the Sacred Feline to discuss matters of religion.

His Grace, The Duke of Halifax,
Foreign Minister,
Holy Luthori Empire
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby Imperial Dark Rome » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:50 pm

The exhibition is welcome to tour through the Unholy Davostan Empire. Where all religions are welcomed. The high ranking members of the Unholy Church and myself would also be delighted to meet priests of the Cult of the Sacred Feline to discuss matters of religion.

Satanic Emperor & Black Pope Lord Medivh Evil
Satanic Republican Party
Imperial Dark Rome
Unholy Davostag Empire
Imperial Dark Rome

Return to World Events