Jakanian Civil War

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Jakanian Civil War

Postby federalist11 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Spring 3194

Allies Continue Fight

It shall be the policy of Jelbania to continue the war in Jakania in order to defend it from Monarchist forces. Allied forces shall continue to occupy areas of Borenu and quarantine the coast of Jakania. Jelbania is confident that Jakanian Republicans will win a decisive electoral victory in the 3197 elections. The Allied Commander continues to be Defense Minister and General Andy Jackson. As of 3194, Jelbania, Deltaria, Barmenia, Likatonia are confirmed to have continued their committment on the side of the Republicans. The new HOS for Jelbania is President Alan Hamilton replacing Samuel Adams as of 3190. He won reelection in Jelbania in 3194 without opposition due to his strong stance on the war. Only a super majority victory by Monarchist forces in any election as well as constitutional changes back to a Monarchy may alter this policy.
federalist11

Postby Jaguar » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 am

National Transitional Council Welcomes Syed II as legitimate heir to Jakania's Throne
National Transitional Council (Former members of the SMP and former bearers of titles of nobility

This morning, the National transitional Council announced their support for Syed II to take the vacant throne of Jakania. Wakanda, mainly monarchist seemingly persuaded the National Transitional council to support a constitutional Monarchy. If the next election goes well for the National Transitional Council, they might consider a transition from a republic to a constitutional monarchy.
Countries I play:
Jakania: Online
Talmoria: Offline
Indrala: Offline

Wikipedia:
History of Jakania: Hiatus
History of Talmoria: Hiatus
Communist Party of Indrala: Hiatus
Jaguar

Postby federalist11 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:23 am

Allies Withdraw From Jakania

Jelbania and Barmenia will be the first of the Allies to withdraw from Jakania permanently after the recent elections giving Monarchists in that country over 2/3rds of the seat share. The Allies are disappointed in the poor electoral performance of the Republicans and have decided to abandon their cause. Jelbanian President Alan Hamilton has decided to withdraw right before Jelbanian elections so as to give his Federalist Party more favorable ratings with the public. In the process of withdrawing, Allied forces have sacked as much as they could from the cities and towns and scorched Terra everything else leaving Borenu in ruins. Jelbanian Foreign Minsiter Jay Madison is prepared to recognize the government of Jakania. The fate of Monarchist POWs on Likatonian soil has not been resolved.
federalist11

Postby Jaguar » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Exiled Crown Prince Syed II Returns
Syed II Arrives in Jakania with Kafuristan Ambassadors (Chancellor of the Republic Abdul Fattah Ishim Greets the Crown Prince)

Abdul Fattah Ishim went to meet one of the only son, of the former Sultan of Jakania, Syed I, and came back with the fascinating story of an exiled family still haunted and hounded by the deeds of the Jakanian Civil War.

Syed II life story fascinates the hearts of the Jakanian people. He belongs to a large family spread out in exile in Kafuristan and his father, Syed I, was crowned Sultan in the heart of Jakania 33 years ago.

Sultan Syed I, last Supreme Governor of the Second Republic and later the Sultan of Jakania from 3165 to 3191, was probably the most bizarre leader to have ever existed on the Majatran continent. The lives of his only child, Syed II and relatives are a fascinating story, yet the dark shadow from the past is always present. The Sultan who was accused of mass persecution and other horrendous human rights violations, supported by Kafuristan was the darkest days of Jakania's history.

After the recent electoral victory for the Royalist Council, Syed II is planning to go back home to Jakania for the first time since the overthrow of his father 6 years ago, to be crowned Sultan of Jakania. "I have not felt ready to go before, I have been closer to Kafuristan than to my home country," he explains. "During 6 years in Kafuristan, I have been so close to my wife, the woman I so much loved and married at a young age of 4, Princess Hasnah, has shown me the wonders of Kafuristan, now I am ready to take the responsibility as Sultan "

Preparations for other Republican Forces to leave the country has been laid out and the preparation for the coronation of Syed II is on its way. Jakania will become the poorest nation of Majatra as a consequence of the Jakanian Civil War.
Countries I play:

Wikipedia:
Jaguar

Postby MapleUnity » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:09 pm

THE LIKATONIAN TIMES - JAKANIAN SITUATION
LAF Heads Back to Likatonia

LAF leaves Jakania

Libertina, Likatonia

The Likatonian Armed Forces left the crumbled and fragile nation of Jakania today, along with 80 AAPK militants who had been captured a short time ago. After the recent monarchist revival by the voters of Jakania, the LAF have agreed with the Coalition Republican Forces to exit the nation. Ever since the Jakanian Monarchy announced that it would become a constuitional monarchy, there have been many advocates for the exit of our LAF from the nation. Now, that day has come.

According to Major General Haggan, however, this is a strategic exit in a win-win situation. "We, Likatonia with all other Republican forces, have shown Jakania that they are accountable for their actions. You cannot stop fundamental human rights without retailiation, and now the new ruler, Syed II knows that. Likatonia will always help for the cause of human rights."

LAF lost a total of 2300 men during the various battles, mainly in the province of Sonhata. However, LAF reports indicate that there was a total of 3600 enemies KIA during the war along with approxamitely 400 captured Monarchists, half of whom are AAPK, and all of these POWs are in Meria until further notice.
The Great Legacy of the Fournes Lives On in Likatonia
Likatonijas Republika -- Republic of Likatonia
MapleUnity

Postby Jaguar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Treaty of Wakanda
Meeting to be held by countries involved in the Jakanian Civil War in Wakanda
On 3199, members of the Monarchist and Republican Forces negotiating teams are currently drafting a treaty, if once ratified by their respective governments, it will finally end the war of Jakanian Cvil War. The treaty asked for the release of all prisoners and an annual subsidy of 900,300,020,000 as reparation from the Republican Forces involved in helping the rebels, proposed by the monarchist forces.

More information: http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=2031
Countries I play:

Wikipedia:
Jaguar

Postby federalist11 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:44 am

Spring 3200

Republican Allies Jelbania and Barmenia refuse to pay any reperations or sign any treaty with Monarchist forces in Jakania. President Dwight Clinton of Jelbania has pledged to advance democracy in Majatra and will continue to support Republican opposition with financial and moral support. Barmenia and Jelbania will now concentrate on the continued development of the Majatran Union. All prisoners captured by the Republicans were sent to Likatonia, and as such Republican Allies have nothing more to add to the discussion. Republican Allies will not concede defeat to the Monarchists and all responsibility for any defeat rests with the Jakanian Republicans.

President Clinton Addresses Terra
federalist11

Previous

Return to World Events