Chronicle of Metheiogenis

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:29 pm

CHAPTER ONE

It was Autumn. Deep into it. The leaves were yellow, the ground was covered with them and everywhere was the smell of moisture. It had just stopped raining. Although it would probably be raining again tonight. Mommy said that seasons existed only to give color to nature. I really don't like it. It's sad. I like bright colors, like the sun, the sea and the snow in winter. I love the sound of the sea, how it calls to you, how it sings; I love the sound of snow beneath my feet, it seems as though it welcomes you to something new.

But autumn. No, autumn is ugly. There is nothing interesting in it, except the occasional thunders and pouring rain. How can autumn be interesting when the leftovers of summer, like the warm sun, still ironically smile to you? People go on with their lives, their jobs, their boring routines, without smiles and without joy. People are boring in autumn. There is nothing absolutely to expect in this season. And that's how little Kalos suddenly began to realize that the purpose in his life was to make it interesting...by all means necessary.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Return to World Events