Beluzian Coup

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Beluzian Coup

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm

There are high possibilities of an oligarchist coup d'etat in Beluzia.
The new system will be based on houses and their support from militarists.
Last edited by Siggon Kristov on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Re: Beluzian Coup

Postby Siggon Kristov » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:05 am

The coup is successful!
The people are scrambling to align themselves to factions to fight a minor civil war.
(The election results will determine the victors and the final outcome of the coup)
Last edited by Siggon Kristov on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby lombas » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 am

The Government of Mordusia wishes to congratulate the new regime in Beluzia but hopes they will remain faithful to Alliance of Terran Republics.
The Agrarian Party of the Freestate of Mordusia
Defending free trade, freethought, open borders, neutrality and Mordusian heritage since 2171
lombas

Postby Jaguar » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 am

The Talmorian Government is saddened by this coup.

President Alberto Lorenzo sends his message to the Tory Party:
"I am saddened to hear of the Coup. I send my sincere condolences to Andrew Santon and his family. The Government of Tory will always be associated with Freedom and democracy in the hearts of the Negros."

Yours,
Embassy of Talmoria
Countries I play:
Jakania: Online
Talmoria: Offline
Indrala: Offline

Wikipedia:
History of Jakania: Hiatus
History of Talmoria: Hiatus
Communist Party of Indrala: Hiatus
Jaguar

Postby RPC » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 pm

"The Likaton government welcomes this exciting development, and hopes that, whichever faction emerges victorious, Beluzia will see fit to consign the disease of democracy to the dustbin of history."

- Ole Lund, Minister of Foreign Affairs
My parties:
Revolucia Partio de Koburo - Active
Nacionālistu Tautas Partija Likatonija - Inactive
Nationalis Revolutionae Frontis Selucia - Inactive

Anarchism ftw.
RPC

Postby Siggon Kristov » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 am

Members and loyalists of the Casa DeKarav released vital information on the current system, hoping that it attracts support.
Viscount Siggon Kristov I wrote:There is no set monarchy. There are different families, including mine, which have a chance of being elected (as a house) to lead the nation as the first family. As a model family, we do our best to display ethical liberal morals mainly promoting respect for diversity among individuals in society. The role, of the head of state, is to ensure the government acts in accordance with the will of the people. The first family is a model family to citizens. We represent what we believe Beluzia should be, which is why we get support from the common families. We are very much like the old-fashioned republics. Beluzia has a hybrid (monarchy/republic) system. We are an elective monarchy, with the head of state (and first family) changed more often than a normal monarchy. Any Beluzian family is eligible to be the first family. Any Beluzian family may consider itself "a house" and have its head run for Count/Countess.

Prime Minister Li Arvada wrote:There is still a fully functional elected government, separate from the monarchy. There is no sole monarch, but not too much hold on the system for an oligarchy. No-one sits above the law, because no-one is allowed to. The first family's salary is equal to the average Beluzian family's income. The houses don't set the law; the laws are set by the people who are represented by the members of the house. Isn't that the point of a government? There are no politicians here, just people who get a voice through being elected. Partisanship is to a lesser extent, where a representative is more accountable to his constituents than his party.

Secretary of Defence, Xavier Xinpusen wrote:Our system was approved by Indralan monarchists and Gaduri republicans. Our people are armed, to ensure that a corrupt system will fall easily. Each house has a supporting military. Military control is left to local government, to ensure that no single house has full control at 1 time, unless that house manages to win all 5 parishes. A house only has military strength in parishes which it dominates. The system ensures that the people may easily fight oppression. If citizens dislike a house, they are free to form their own, or support another. Citizens are likely to support a family which understands their own, in being able to relate to similar family situations. My brother was the Chancellor of Indrala once. His Republican movement failed. This system is neither monarchist nor republican, but it possesses the fundamental qualities of both, by ensuring the leaders are fully representative of the people.
Siggon Kristov

Postby UniSocAll » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:38 am

Free Gaduridos reaffirms their support for the Beluzian democracy.
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Postby Siggon Kristov » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:58 pm

The leader of the Karav family has been declared the new Count of Beluzia.
Siggon Kristov

Return to World Events