Construction of the World Conference Centre

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Construction of the World Conference Centre

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Beluzia is building what it calls "The World Conference Centre" in a city East of the capital. "Union Bay" will be the host city of the massive complex, which includes the Beluzian Foreign Ministry.
It is expected to be complete by the year 3300.
The complex will comprise of a global embassy, and massive conference halls. There will be 1 conference hall for each continent, and atop them would be the global conference room.

After sending diplomats home, and announcing a "closure" of the old capital, the Beluzian government is inviting nations to re-open their diplomatic offices on the mainland, in any city of their choice. Beluzia has gone through drastic reforms. Many government buildings have been relocated, but the process isn't expected to be complete until December 3292. The Foreign Ministry has already been relocated, and the World Conference Centre is being built in the surrounding complex.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Re: Construction of the World Conference Centre

Postby Siggon Kristov » Mon May 07, 2012 12:34 pm

"The Conference Centre is complete," Foreign Minister, Stella Brown announced.
The plans were developed and finalized in 3292, and construction began in 3295.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Kubrick » Mon May 07, 2012 1:25 pm

The Imperial delegation of Vanuku is interested in opening an embassy in the WCC.

Foreign Minister of Vanuku
Duchess Anna-Maria van Wiel tot Wiel
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby radkid1994 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Le Royume Yeudi de Beiteinu would like to open an embassy as well. We would also like to open discussion to the idea of an friendship treaty of some sort.
radkid1994

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri May 11, 2012 1:58 am

You can open "an office" in the Conference Centre, that can serve as a diplomatic office, but your actual "embassy" will be in any city of your choice.

Your conference centre office will not be solely for relations with Beluzia ;)
Your office in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and your actual embassy compound (with a barracks and garrison limit of 10,000) will be focused on relations with Beluzia.

Don't worry; we pay to maintain your offices in the WCC and the Foreign Ministry; your only expense might be the actual embassy building, but you can use your office, in the Foreign Ministry, as your main contact point. This doesn't prevent your diplomats from being granted such recognition and being given housing space.
Siggon Kristov

Return to World Events